Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Study ****s on dairy/whey products. Acne, cancer, mental problems. ****ING NEW IT

diet plays no role in acne they said. hormones, antibiotics in cows they said. SS+ GOMAD 1 liter of milk a day they said. whey protein isolates are good they said.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21335995

Evidence for acne-promoting effects of milk and other insulinotropic dairy products.

Acne vulgaris, the most common skin disease of western civilization, has evolved to an epidemic affecting more than 85% of adolescents. Acne can be regarded as an indicator disease of exaggerated insulinotropic western nutrition. Especially milk and whey protein-based products contribute to elevations of postprandial insulin and basal insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) plasma levels. It is the evolutional principle of mammalian milk to promote growth and support anabolic conditions for the neonate during the nursing period. Whey proteins are most potent inducers of glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide secreted by enteroendocrine K cells which in concert with hydrolyzed whey protein-derived essential amino acids stimulate insulin secretion of pancreatic β-cells. Increased insulin/IGF-I signaling activates the phosphoinositide-3 kinase/Akt pathway, thereby reducing the nuclear content of the transcription factor FoxO1, the key nutrigenomic regulator of acne target genes. Nuclear FoxO1 deficiency has been linked to all major factors of acne pathogenesis, i.e. androgen receptor transactivation, comedogenesis, increased sebaceous lipogenesis, and follicular inflammation. The elimination of the whey protein-based insulinotropic mechanisms of milk will be the most important future challenge for nutrition research. Both, restriction of milk consumption or generation of less insulinotropic milk will have an enormous impact on the prevention of epidemic western diseases like obesity, diabetes mellitus, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and acne.
    Last edited by MahBrain; 06-21-2013 at 12:28 PM.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drank milk growing up until 18, sometimes gallon+ day.....Had horrible acne.

I can confirm I don't drink milk anymore and accutane saved my life.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I stopped drinking milk and eating dairy last december and never looked back.

jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    red crew

bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so its all about the dairy products ?

MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MahBrain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    going to now.

but a lot of us still consume whey isolate protein which the study says is just as bad.

hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    (b)acne from milk /diary/whey crew
    I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

IG: http://instagram.com/jvdme

check out my progress thread(updated every now and then): showthread.php?t=153981151&page=4

Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    same here brah.. used to drink so much milk as a kid though

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: Dairy and sugar fukks up your health

I can confirm, I ate swiss cheese 1 year ago and literally developed 8 or so cysts on the cheeks of my face. When I stopped the cysts stopped forming. In addition, whenever I drink or eat dairy, sugary food, lemonade, etc. I get stomach pain. When I eat meat, fats, starches, and complex carbs-------->nothing.

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MahBrain View Post
    going to now.

but a lot of us still consume whey isolate protein which the study says is just as bad.
    I've switched over to hemp hearts instead

Originally Posted by bagge677 View Post
    so its all about the dairy products ?
    yes

sorry brah

this includes cheese

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    drink whey all the time no acne....
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb no more bodybuilding for me

no milk
    no cottage cheese

brb suicide

bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so what do you eat to get the proteins then ?

where do you get the saturated fats ? no butter no milk no cheese. woot. how do you get those in your diet then

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back to soy protein boys

where do you get the saturated fats ? no butter no milk no cheese. woot. how do you get those in your diet then
    bro u never heard of meat, olive oil, nuts, fish?

Do you even food?

Coconut is the GOAT for saturated fats.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All animal products are terrible for us and not needed. Ofcourse, noone wants to hear this and noone will believe it. Good luck with your cancer goals of 2035.

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't drunk a glass of milk in 4 years and rarely eat dairy brah checking in

Can confirm, weight loss easier, flawless skin, better digestion, more energy

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    Back to soy protein boys
    Soy is estrogenic and almost as bad for you. I'd suggest egg white protein powder

DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I drink 2-3 gallons of milk per week........I cant remember the last time I even had the slightest pimple

also, lold at this "Both, restriction of milk consumption or generation of less insulinotropic milk will have an enormous impact on the prevention of epidemic western diseases like obesity, diabetes mellitus, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and acne"

brb blaming milk for being a fatass

ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Explains why my acne went away 100% once I stopped consuming dairy products. Some people can handle it, others can't.
    positive crew

giving up cheese will be hard as fuk doe

**** no more pizza n ****

this is the price we have to pay I guess

Originally Posted by DrZeusss View Post
    I drink 2-3 gallons of milk per week........I cant remember the last time I even had the slightest pimple

also, lold at this "Both, restriction of milk consumption or generation of less insulinotropic milk will have an enormous impact on the prevention of epidemic western diseases like obesity, diabetes mellitus, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and acne"

not everyone who tans gets skin cancer and yeah brah milk products taste good as **** and are high in calories so it is a huge factor.

there are many reasons for acne, but if you are susceptible to hormone disruptions and have tried other methods this is worth it.

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DrZeusss View Post

genetics of peace

Originally Posted by MahBrain View Post
    bro u never heard of meat, olive oil, nuts, fish?
    brb no saturated fats, except the bit in meat. brb eating 1kg of meat to get 30g of saturated fats. brb expensive

Do you even food?

Coconut is the GOAT for saturated fats.
    so are you solely drinking coconut oil for your saturated fats ?

itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whelp i can't promise ill stop completely but, ill try cut down on that there dairy. but fk i love cheeseburgers
    No Shampoo Crew
    Have bed but sleep on ground Crew
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I drink a liter of milk per day for all my life, since i was a little kid growing up on my grandpa's farm to now, where i add a liter or two of milk per day cuz of dat dere bulk time and i never had acne in my life.

On the other hand, my friend who eats very "clean" and "bio" since his family is made of "health freaks" has terrible backne and also acne, which he keeps suppressed with medication.

Its all dat dere genetics brahs.
    *Leoric the Skeleton King crew*

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep used to eat tons of ice cream and dairy I heard this and stopped and acne went away then just to make sure I tried eating dairy again and boom it all came back, so no dairy for more anymore which blows.
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    All animal products are terrible for us and not needed. Ofcourse, noone wants to hear this and noone will believe it. Good luck with your cancer goals of 2035.
    is that why humans are at their peak with animal products(olympics) even the vegetarian olympians are the allowed eggs and milk type.
    No Shampoo Crew
    Have bed but sleep on ground Crew
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew