Thread: srs post here

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

srs post here

So I have a srs post to make, this is not a joke.

Like 13 years ago I dated a girl for a few months, to make a long story short this girl had a court thing going on at the time where her exes family was trying to get her put away for life because they said she gaslighted him until he killed himself after they had broke up, needless to say the court case fell through and she was found innocent, it hasn't sat right with me all these years because...

When I was with her multiple people approached warning me about her, which I just ignored because I was young and foolish and didn't believe someone could do something like that, she lived with her mother, brother and sister at the time, I have evidence that could have her put away for life and possibly her entire immediate family who she was living with as they were well aware of what she was like and turned a blind eye to it.

Should I come forward with this? Or just let it go, this girl (woman really) is not human, when she broke up with me she tried to do the same thing to me, as well as other guys she had been with, some of these guys were the ones who warned me about her.

It just hasn't sat right with me all these years that someone like that is freely walking the earth, including her family she lived with who were well aware of what she did/was doing.

I recall reading a series of books based on a true story about a 13 year old girl in Maine who was adopted or something and her foster parents tried to make her go crazy, they were eventually found out and put away for life, so this sh!t does happen.

Wut do bros

Edit: the evidence I have is not the people who warned me, its first hand what was told to me when I was living with her and her family, her own mother told me she (my ex) would try to kill me when she was done with me, I could literally have the case reopened and tell the judge this and have the whole family and her put away for life.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Living with my sister and her 4 kids
    Certified schizophrenic
    Had open heart surgery in 2021
    I have big dreams of getting sponsored and being paid to weight train

Beginning of transformation : https://youtu.be/mWd90XGHF40

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans

wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I sat down for a while
    Forcing a smile
    In a state of self-denial
    Is it worthwhile?
    Sell my pity for a dime
    Yeah, just one dime
    Sell my pity for a dime
    Yeah, just one dime

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what did she do to you and what evidence do you have? Could you please explain more? Thx.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you gaslight someone into suicide that is murder. "Intent" everything comes back to "intent "

If the gaslighting was being done to push that person to suicide that is no different than taking a gun and shooting them. The only difference is in strategy

Should you make the law aware I don't think anyone here can make that answer for you based off the little information you provided

Follow your conscious. It seldom will lead you in the wrong direction assuming you have a conscious
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    So what did she do to you and what evidence do you have? Could you please explain more? Thx.
    When I was dating her I moved in with her and her family and her family tried to warn me about her, after she broke up with me she started gaslighting me trying to get inside my head, if you haven't had it done to you then you can't understand, after she broke up with me I went back to my sister's place and this girl started coming over all the time to gaslight me, she would beat me down and use the fact that she was a woman to intimidate me by threatening me (like getting in my face and saying she would kick me in the balls), and then when I was emotionally vulnerable she would do this thing where she would make me rely on her for approval... and there was other things, like I would wake up to start my day and my sister would be gone and my ex would be there alone in the house with me, I told her I didn't want her there many times after we broke up but she wouldn't listen to me, it goes on and on, I can't explain everything she was doing to me, but her family were well aware of what she was like and even tried to warn me as did some of her exes and strangers I didn't even know, I just don't know if I should come forward about this or what.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Certified schizophrenic

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she sounds like a jezebel
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    If you gaslight someone into suicide that is murder. "Intent" everything comes back to "intent "

If the gaslighting was being done to push that person to suicide that is no different than taking a gun and shooting them. The only difference is in strategy

Should you make the law aware I don't think anyone here can make that answer for you based off the little information you provided

Follow your conscious. It seldom will lead you in the wrong direction assuming you have a conscious
    I obviously am not going to write a novel. A lot of people in town hated her and her family (who all lived together), so many people tried to warn me about her, the main thing is everybody knew she pushed her ex to suicide and she tried to do the same thing to me after we broke up, when I lived with her and her family they all tried to warn me, especially her mother, telling me that once this girl was done with me should would try to kill me. And what do you mean assuming I have a conscience? I know this is the misc but I'm not sure who to confide in, if I tell authorities and they think it should be acted on I could be subpoenaed to court and held in contempt if I didn't show up because I decided to back out.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Certified schizophrenic

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    she sounds like a jezebel
    She had a nickname in town, I don't remember exactly what it was because this was 13 years ago, it was something like black widow.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Certified schizophrenic

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans