Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238
Results 7,111 to 7,115 of 7115
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    O, I think it's also important to clearly define your goals. I mean will you be standing on a stage oiled up at low body fat in a thong? If the answer is no then you might want to reconsider all those different back exercises targeting a range of angles and stick to a smaller group of exercises.

Back for me = deadlifts, barbell rows, shrugs, and wide grip lat pulldown. One arm DB rows, seated rows, T-bar, etc. are all great but I find heavy barbell rows improve my deadlift and make me feel strong. Training a smaller group of exercises more frequently and with higher volume is better for me than more variety. Some people need variety to keep them interested and motivated.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    O, I think it's also important to clearly define your goals. I mean will you be standing on a stage oiled up at low body fat in a thong? If the answer is no then you might want to reconsider all those different back exercises targeting a range of angles and stick to a smaller group of exercises.

Back for me = deadlifts, barbell rows, shrugs, and wide grip lat pulldown. One arm DB rows, seated rows, T-bar, etc. are all great but I find heavy barbell rows improve my deadlift and make me feel strong. Training a smaller group of exercises more frequently and with higher volume is better for me than more variety. Some people need variety to keep them interested and motivated.
    I've definitely found some new exercises this year, but keep exercise selection fairly simple.
    # of exercises:
    Hams 1-2
    Quads 3-4
    Chest 4
    Back 4
    Shoulders 4
    Biceps 2
    Triceps 2
    Glutes 18
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Glutes 18
    That's how it's done.

In other news, if I only save one person it's worth it. Never select "UPS Mail Innovations" as a shipping option. Ever.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ww...nnovations.com

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    The only real downside is leg day can be a monster, but it's assigned to Sat so there's plenty of sleep and farm breakfast.
    Do you guys have a set training schedule or go by feel?
    I've been thinking it's best just to do legs all week rather than tending to overindulge on the weekend and hate life after.
    We're cookin' with gas now.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    The other exercises are pretty straight forward for approaching casually and leveraging effectively. Properly incorporating the lower and outer functions of pulling though at hip, shoulders, and neck though is another thing.
    We're cookin' with gas now.