Stylin' and Profilin' Swollen_Powell's Avatar
    Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Michael Liberatore

Does anyone know if he's planning on competing anymore? I forgot about him until I saw he was doing an uncensored Q and A on another site(pm me if you want the link). I don't think he got the placings he deserved in a few of the contests he competed in. I definitely expected judges to have him ahead of some people that were in the shows. His structure was pretty good. I liked the classic posing and stomach vac. Ill read through and see if he's planning to compete again. I know he didn't want to do 212 when asked way back. I guess we'll find out more shortly.

Last edited by Swollen_Powell; 11-09-2013 at 03:47 PM.

B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000)
    sick physique, dudes got the most impressive arms/shoulders
    ********: Beau Elvis- Bodybuilder
    IG: BeauElvis

Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B3AU View Post
    sick physique, dudes got the most impressive arms/shoulders
    You arent lying. Theres a pic I was trying to link but it would disappear. Ill save them and upload them myself

His arm looks like my leg leg here, lol

edit

Last edited by Swollen_Powell; 11-09-2013 at 03:56 PM.

RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hnnnnnnngggg

oh wait nvm.

wait wut?
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131773203

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His FDB reminds me of a mix of Jason Huh and Roelly.

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    His FDB reminds me of a mix of Jason Huh and Roelly.
    jup roelly forearms huh's core/vacuum.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post
    jup roelly forearms huh's core/vacuum.
    Roelly's legs.

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember him way back being a possible next big thing, but nothing seems to have come of him unfortunately.

He got his pro card in 2008, took 2009 off, and competed a couple of times in 2010 and 2011. Didn't really place well, the best he got was 4th at the 2011 Europa Show of Champions. Took 2012 off. Competed at the 2013 IFBB Wings of Strength but DNP. So he competed recently (a couple of months ago) so I'd assume he is still planning to compete, unless he decided to give up bodybuilding some time this fall.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I should have said he placed lower in 2010, then improved a couple of placings and got 4th and 5th, then dropped to 8th at the end of 2011. With his last DNP, I'd say he hasn't made any progress in moving up the ranks sadly.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Talked to him at the Olympia expo. He said he's taking a break to give his body a rest but that he plans on competing next year. Kinda funny cus I asked him how much he weighed (cus he looked huge as fuark) and he goes "oh, I'm not even training much these days, so I dunno what I'm weighing. I'm taking a break. I feel you have to every once in a while to let your body recover. I'm gonna get back to training next year, then you'll see me walking around at 280" (not sure he meant that literally or as a figure of speech. His frame doesn't look like it could hold that weight, imo)

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Talked to him at the Olympia expo. He said he's taking a break to give his body a rest but that he plans on competing next year. Kinda funny cus I asked him how much he weighed (cus he looked huge as fuark) and he goes "oh, I'm not even training much these days, so I dunno what I'm weighing. I'm taking a break. I feel you have to every once in a while to let your body recover. I'm gonna get back to training next year, then you'll see me walking around at 280" (not sure he meant that literally or as a figure of speech. His frame doesn't look like it could hold that weight, imo)
    great info