Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239
Results 7,141 to 7,144 of 7144
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Machine Hack Squat. I waddle out to the car like a 4th quarter Patrick Mahomes. + Zero back pain.
    Looks like the safest and most effective way to blast your quads.

I saw a disturbing squat video last week where the lifter suffered an internal decapitation. Without a rear spotter or in a rack with safeties he could have dumped the bar but instead got folded up. It was a timely reminder of how heavy squats and bench are the most dangerous lifts you can do in the gym. Got to plan for Murphy's Law. There's always a risk of lower vertebrae disc herniation on deadlifts — RDLs and trap bar DL would be the safest alternatives.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Machine Hack Squat. I waddle out to the car like a 4th quarter Patrick Mahomes. + Zero back pain.
    I'll do up to 1-3 sets per each workout (2 workouts a day on the weekend). I have an easier time getting down to the bottom but the bracing on the way up is tough. Doing high frequency that way you can get in a lot of weekly volume with just ~1 set per workout.
    Costco junkfood warrior

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I'll do up to 1-3 sets per each workout. I have an easier time getting down to the bottom but the bracing on the way up is tough.
    I've been doing a lot of Smith Machine squats lately (started going back to m old gym). Really starting to see progress with them, able to get deep without stability issues. Splitting those with SSB squats. They got rid of their hack squat, which wasn't a great one. Old school Cybex, weird strength curve. Solved it with reverse banding. Once I figured that out, they got rid of it. They kept the damn V-squat, though. Go figure.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    This past couple of years I've been obsessed with barbell rows. They were always a staple, always my favorite back exercise alongside deadlifts, but I've really prioritized them and I'm stronger on them than ever.
    I dropped them for Landmine V-Bar Rows as my main back movement, but decided to use really light barbell rows as a finisher tonight and going forward. They're very versatile. Do you underhand grip?

Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    I've been doing a lot of Smith Machine squats lately (started going back to m old gym). Really starting to see progress with them, able to get deep without stability issues. Splitting those with SSB squats. They got rid of their hack squat, which wasn't a great one. Old school Cybex, weird strength curve. Solved it with reverse banding. Once I figured that out, they got rid of it. They kept the damn V-squat, though. Go figure.
    Good to hear. I haven't touched a smith machine in many years. I remember over 20 years ago my apartment complex had a gym. Not much there, but for some reason they had a nice fancy smith machine. I'd go down way late in the night when nobody was there since I'd be hogging it for an hour. Learned a bunch of movements simply from trial and error, and certainly squatted. Stabilization can be a benefit. From my math that was about 5 years before signing up to bb
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~