Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We’ve all had that fantasy, I was banging girls my own age not a teacher though I would have loved to the women are still sick perverted animals . And breaking the law.

Still when you become an adult you realize it’s just wrong on the woman’s party to do that.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I want waterbeds to make a comeback - never got to try those. Should be able with new tech/materials to make them more reliable. But want a large and deep version where you can add your own fish/ecosystem - like a big soft aquarium to look down on. For the record, I'm not high.
    I always thought waterbeds were pretty cool. I had one as a teenager actually. I especially loved being able to turn on the heater to warm it up in the winter. I kind of miss it but they're a pain in the butt and I'd be worried about the cat getting on it and popping it.
    I'm stronger when I'm drunk!

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DirtyD79 View Post
    I always thought waterbeds were pretty cool. I had one as a teenager actually. I especially loved being able to turn on the heater to warm it up in the winter. I kind of miss it but they're a pain in the butt and I'd be worried about the cat getting on it and popping it.
    DD don't get me started..Too late I'm started now...

They sucked...

We needed a bed for a spare room, we drove by this bed store every morning. The sign said bed $499. I convinced the missus to go in and look at this thing, just a normal queen size bed, it wouldn't get much use but would be there in case we needed it.

When we got in there and looked at it, it wasn't that appealing. They had water beds there, I think the sales lady (with a huge rack) saw me side eyeing the bed and convinced us take a look. This was back when they were just becoming the fad and all the cool kids had them. Buying one for our bedroom would allow us to move our bed into the spare room. It was intriguing and a win win..

To make a long story short, 1500 dollars later we left the store proud owners of the top of the line waterbed. Boy did they ever see us coming. The thing was good for doing the horizontal bop, slapping guts, screwing or whatever you kids call it these days. That's where it ended at least for me. You couldn't sit up and watch tv, or eat that breakfast in bed. Never did get a good night's sleep in it.

But we had $1500 dollars invested I was determined to like it. Unbeknownst to us when the missus was changing the sheets (oh that was a lot of fun too) the cat must have been chasing the bubble in there and put pin holes in the thing. We didn't notice it and got in bed. With the heater on the water was warm and we didn't notice the leak until the morning, everything was completely wet including us.

That was the final straw. I emptied the fukker, went back to the store and told them what a total piece of sh!t they sold us. The sales lady, Missus Big Knockers said you're pretty funny, she had tears in her eyes laughing at my story and gave us a normal mattress at no charge. I am still not over it and that was 40 years ago.

---------------------------------

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

-----------------------------

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was drinking every day for years, I couldn’t string together 1 month of sobriety. Weed I started on and it actually helped me get off alcohol. Now I may have some dependency. People from the golden days of this site will recall I drank nightly and spanned the board while I was sitting there drinking until I passed out by the end of Monday night raw or the ufc ppv. Not appreciating the latter rounds. If not for weed I’d be a ton worse off as it abuses your body if not done in moderation. Long term Heavy drinkers are in worse shape imo than those who used weed their whole lives. People OD from weed compared to liquor ? Technically would be dui I suppose but I swear I drove better under that, I’d never drive drunk again.

I do get highly testy and angry though when I
    Not on it. So there is that, like when I see Biden on tv or read about him, I get really pissed off! Unless I smoke .
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 06-14-2024 at 10:03 AM. Reason: O

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It shocks me when i see family yelling and screaming at the TV, they Must have tapped into something psychologically to cause this kind of responses.
    My grandfather never did this.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    It shocks me when i see family yelling and screaming at the TV, they Must have tapped into something psychologically to cause this kind of responses.
    My grandfather never did this.
    Other than sports games?

But if our grandfathers could see the state the country is in right now. Man!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Other than sports games?

my uncle and mother do it over world politics and that country, but i never witnessed it as a teen or as a kid.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-14-2024 at 01:29 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Can you imaging our ancestors who gave life and limb in support of democracy hearing Trump, praising communist leaders such as Putin, Xi and little rocketman. And then trump saying he wants to be a dictator? That's a slap in the face to all who served living or dead.

If they yelled at the TV they would get a pass.

Americans don't know how close they are to losing the country.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    And then trump saying he wants to be a dictator? T

Come on and be honest about that, he laughed and said he would be a dictator for the 1st day so he could get the border back under control. Using phrases out of context is pure bull5hit.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is f'cking dumb. Now when I say that, people are going to think that I disagree with something he says which leads me to conclude that he is a dummy. Kinda like you see in political debates where the other side is always stupid. That is not what I mean here. I mean that his brain is unable to absorb information, process it, and produce an output that remotely resembles something coherent and intelligent. He may have been smart at one time, but whether his brain has been ravaged by age or oxygen depletion from continuous sniffing of his own farts is anybody's guess.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Come on and be honest about that, he laughed and said he would be a dictator for the 1st day so he could get the border back under control. Using phrases out of context is pure bull5hit.
    GTFO with your nonsense. He said what he said, whether he is a dictator for 1 day, week, month or the entire term, he's a dictator.

If he went into the oval office and sucked just 1 cock for a few minutes, he would be labeled a cocksucker.

Ask Monica about that one.

I get it, it's a bitter pill to swallow when you have to face reality but using your selective hearing to turn off or alter what you heard just to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling in your belly doesn't change the fact that he said that he was going to be a dictator and that goes against the principles of democracy regardless of the length of time.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is f'cking dumb. Now when I say that, people are going to think that I disagree with something he says which leads me to conclude that he is a dummy. Kinda like you see in political debates where the other side is always stupid. That is not what I mean here. I mean that his brain is unable to absorb information, process it, and produce an output that remotely resembles something coherent and intelligent. He may have been smart at one time, but whether his brain has been ravaged by age or oxygen depletion from continuous sniffing of his own farts is anybody's guess.
    This is a vague opinion with no concrete examples to agree or disagree with with.
    i know the thread said opinions but i need a little more meat and less bones.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post

Watch this..listen to his words carefully..what's your opinion?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a vague opinion with no concrete examples to agree or disagree with with.
    i know the thread said opinions but i need a little more meat and less bones.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Watch this..listen to his words carefully..what's your opinion?
    He is/was a decent communicator and a likely answer to his question is that we've moved technology in a direction of easier and more proximal concerns as opposed to focusing on the larger questions -- but that was an older clip. He has recently shown a pretty stark decline in his ability to reason about things in a way that makes even rudimentary sense. I've recently come across clip after clip of him saying ridiculously stupid sh!t that I wouldn't expect from a grade schooler, much less a trained scientist. Exhibit A:

So i thought your initial comment had to do with science, physics, astronomy, or something along those lines.
    I had no idea that he would delve into the ultra controversial gender opinion space, lol.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So i thought your initial comment had to do with science, physics, astronomy, or something along those lines.
    I had no idea that he would delve into the ultra controversial gender opinion space, lol.
    I can’t speak to how good of a scientist he is but I assume they don’t hand out PHD’s in astrophysics on the street corner. The above is my issue with him. He trades on his expertise in a narrow field to make "expert opinions" in fields unrelated to his expertise.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

All this talk about banning abortion drugs.

Why not implement some restrictions on drugs like Viagra, Cialis, Mycocksafloppin etc... Impacting the tip of the spear if you will. It won't solve everything, but if it can't get up, it can't get out.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-17-2024 at 04:43 PM.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    All this talk about banning abortion drugs.

Why not implement some restrictions on drugs like Viagra, Cialis, Mycocksafloppin etc... Impacting the tip of the spear if you will. It won't solve everything, but if it can't get up, it can't get out.

If men could get pregnant, the abortion pill would be available in ranch, bbq, and flamin’ hot.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by 7seconds View Post
    if men could get pregnant, the abortion pill would be available in ranch, bbq, and flamin’ hot.
    lmao

He seems to fancy himself a general sage and oracle of truth on all scientific matters which although annoying, would be forgivable if he could make points that showed a glimmer of intelligent reasoning ability outside his own field -- but his ideas and solutions are almost comically inept. I've seen him do that in a bunch of different areas lately which is what prompted my post.

----------------------------------------------------

Trump needs to attend sporting events outside of ufc. Imagine if he went to a Jam packed soccer game? The response would be magnificent.