Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144
Results 4,291 to 4,302 of 4302
    WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    wasn't really a diss, you guys are pretty similar srs lol

so find it strange you would choose a Spanish snob club over a team you can identify with

I'm sure if Ajax faces Real the Germans are rooting for the Dutch

anyway Dortmund a LOT better in the first half but should've scored, hope they won't regret it in the end

referee isn't really helping, wtf at those 2 Dortmund yellows
    Can’t bully the ref boyo.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wasn't really a diss, you guys are pretty similar srs lol

so find it strange you would choose a Spanish snob club over a team you can identify with

I'm sure if Ajax faces Real the Germans are rooting for the Dutch

anyway Dortmund a LOT better in the first half but should've scored, hope they won't regret it in the end

referee isn't really helping, wtf at those 2 Dortmund yellows
    Dortmund blew their entire load in the first half.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah another cynical win for Real

shame really, 80% of wins last 20 years went to a handful of English/Spanish teams

there's just no way anyone can actually believe this is somehow "good for football"

anyway it is what it is
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dortmund sh*t the bed in the first half. You can't waste chances like that. The guy already beat the keeper but can't make a proper ball touch to score in the empty net, who the hell does that at this level.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

shame really, 80% of wins last 20 years went to a handful of English/Spanish teams

there's just no way anyone can actually believe this is somehow "good for football"

anyway it is what it is
    It’s the champions league lol. Of course it’s going to be the best teams from the best two leagues winning most of the silverware.

Would be cool if they created a non big 5 league European cup that included the second divisions of a few nations. That would make for an interesting competition I think.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    It’s the champions league lol. Of course it’s going to be the best teams from the best two leagues winning most of the silverware.
    yeah and I have an issue with the CHAMPIONS League in itself

have a look at EC1, majority of trophies there also went to the bigger leagues but there was a lot more variety

why? because only the fukking CHAMPION could compete in the European Cup for CHAMPIONS

now you have 4-5 teams of those bigger leagues competing making it almost impossible for an upset because if one fuks up there's another, and another, and ...

in EC1 both Real and Dortmund wouldn't even be there lmfao

instead of a EUROPEAN club competition we get a competition between a very select few countries, and even TEAMS since it's always the same handful

it's sad really what happened to the beautiful game

Would be cool if they created a non big 5 league European cup that included the second divisions of a few nations. That would make for an interesting competition I think.
    that's the absolute worst idea I've ever heard lmfao

maybe we can also take out all of the best teams from the national leagues and put in them in some sort of "Super League" and let all other teams where we don't really care about since they're poor as fuk (fukking peasant teams I swear) battle it out for the domestic title and call it a day

now THAT would be really good for football

if it wasn't already clear, notsrs obviously smh

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

have a look at EC1, majority of trophies there also went to the bigger leagues but there was a lot more variety

why? because only the fukking CHAMPION could compete in the European Cup for CHAMPIONS

now you have 4-5 teams of those bigger leagues competing making it almost impossible for an upset because if one fuks up there's another, and another, and ...

instead of a EUROPEAN club competition we get a competition between a very select few countries, and even TEAMS since it's always the same handful

maybe we can also take out all of the best teams from the national leagues and put in them in some sort of "Super League" and let all other teams where we don't really care about since they're poor as fuk (fukking peasant teams I swear) battle it out for the domestic title and call it a day

Well don’t cry about Spain and England winning all the trophies then.

You’re also a hypocrite as you constantly try and hype the conference league which is compromised of mostly teams that would be relegation zone teams in Spain and England soooo yeah

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

anyway it is what it is

Your poverty german peasant club got exposed bro, they suck.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You’re also a hypocrite as you constantly try and hype the conference league which is compromised of mostly teams that would be relegation zone teams in Spain and England soooo yeah
    His whole schtick is basically crying about everything that's not "how it used be". Take one random point in time around 40-50 years ago and everything that's not exactly the same today completely sucks, according to him.

I'm not crying, just stating how the CL is rigged towards that handful of teams winning

also pls explain to me again how that makes me a hypocrite? srs

I chit on a competition that solely caters toward big money clubs, I like a competition where smaller teams from multiple countries have a chance to compete

sounds pretty consistent to me or what am I missing?

Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    His whole schtick is basically crying about everything that's not "how it used be". Take one random point in time around 40-50 years ago and everything that's not exactly the same today completely sucks, according to him.
    not entirely true, but you are right it's awesome how an institute like Ajax has no role of importance anymore in European club football

it's also fantastic how they need to resort to spending ridiculous amounts of cash on some foreign rejects now since the top talents from their renowned academy get plundered at an always younger age to become a 5th wheel on the wagon somewhere in a "top" club

you're absolutely right and I am wrong, sorry brah

Jack Grealish didn’t make Englands euro squad…guess it doesn’t pay to be on the league’s best side if you’re going to be a rotational player (somewhere Miguel Almiron is loling)

Surprised Maddison didn’t make it though