Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1700
    "Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Last edited by mtpockets; 06-07-2024 at 04:11 PM.
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was trying to say like you I don’t like Biden! I said it facetiously. I just felt horrible for Biden’s bowel issues. It’s embarrassing as a country. I just want to face palm at anyone who still votes for him .

We both know if trump had dropped a big stinky nasty ass sh*t on tv you’d be rubbing it in never letting it die. Never let trump live it down! I bet you have dreams of such a top tier level of embarrassment happening to trump. Like all anti Trumpers they want that Donald dookie so bad they can taste it! But trump is capable of taking a dump like a normal man behind closed doors like a human being on the ****ter! They’d all nickname him Donald DUMP if he did that on tv. I 100% think Biden should be ashamed . That he would so something like that for all to see. Yea I’m triggered!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Biden **** his pants ffs lol.
    . I just felt horrible for Biden’s bowel issues. It’s embarrassing as a country.

You drank the kool aid... Biden didn't sh!t himself from what I read. I did see a highly edited version that made it look like it.

You and I both know that if it happened your boy would be talking about it..

I am not defending biden, just stating how I see it...

Look at the full unedited video.. He wasn't whisked away he sat down after.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...biden-at-d-da/
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-07-2024 at 07:40 PM.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Planolifter, you are blind if you see that Trump caring for his family as motivation to be POTUS as a bad thing. The Trump family are not a political family, they are Merican business people. Hurting the country would hurt them, it’s not the same with a political family.

If USA thrives, they thrive. You are incorrect in your thoughts Plano, big time.
    Autenic Kights Sing Hevy Stel and Hav Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Ant-Traitonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Isef"- LWW

"Rily [LST NAME]............"

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Planolifter, you are blind if you see that Trump caring for his family as motivation to be POTUS as a bad thing. The Trump family are not a political family, they are Merican business people. Hurting the country would hurt them, it’s not the same with a political family.

If USA thrives, they thrive. You are incorrect in your thoughts Plano, big time.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I never said Trump caring about his family is a bad thing. Try to keep up!

My point is that Trump cares not one bit about you, me, or even America as a whole. He's in this for himself, not for you, not for me, not for the country.
    747 Driver

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone call your democrat friends today, bet they’re having it BAD right now!

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post

My point is that Trump cares not one bit about you, me, or even America as a whole. He's in this for himself, not for you, not for me, not for the country.
    I have my suspicions about that. Best way I can describe it is if he doesn’t gaf about us personally he cares about winning. Him coming out on top as selfish as he may be will make us look stronger as far as world opinion. We would be far more respected as a whole. And if he does reverse everything bad Biden has done the past 4 years in his first year in office. All of us will profit from that. A shrewd determined businessman in office was a good thing for us 2016-2020. As I said I just want to get what I want to live in an overall better economy. Skyrocketing prices on literally everything under bidens watch. I voted trump 2016 cause Hilary would’ve been horrendous. But he ended up doing such a damn good job running the nation like a business. The border you can Twist it anyway you want but he did far more with it than crooked Joe.

Everyone call your democrat friends today, bet they’re having it BAD right now!
    It's still early but the only ones I see chirping about it are republicans

I think the Dems will take it on the chin..

I don't expect 100 tweets a day claiming it was rigged or saying Mistrial Yada Yada Yada... from them

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers..

All is good, respect the decision

And respect trumps guilty conviction..

Do the crime, do the time, zero fuks what side it is on

No one above the law!

Originally Posted by lww View Post
    Originally Posted by planolifter View Post
    try to keep up!

lmao

Poor libtards

But a glimmer of hope for this nasty ass ghetto mouth trashy ho.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fan...onths-setbacks

Ugly bitch.

anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anabolik3K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Poor Joe, struggles to not rape kidz and s.hit in his knickers... Always fails though

Poor libtards

But a glimmer of hope for this nasty ass ghetto mouth trashy ho.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fan...onths-setbacks

Ugly bitch.

Ok she infuriates me with her hate for trump. Yea very triggered how she is going after him. He’s better than her.

Ok she infuriates me with her hate for trump. Yea very triggered how she is going after him. He’s better than her.

Fwiw it’s not what Jesus looked like and I have said I don’t really follow any religion. I just studied them especially prophecies not just theological but all types. So don’t know the reason behind posting replies in that cartoon bubble like a comic book or something especially while I am raging over her. She highly irritates me more than the rest of the ones involving in this witch hunt. Even if he were guilty at all of anything, he’d benefit us average Americans if we can evade a second Biden term.

F wanting sunlight right now to feel better about what they are doing to that men us sll mt.

But it’s pouring rain today and no sunshine. Other wise smoking a bowl in the fresh air gets me centered.

Fwiw it’s not what Jesus looked like and I have said I don’t really follow any religion. I just studied them especially prophecies not just theological but all types. So don’t know the reason behind posting replies in that cartoon bubble like a comic book or something especially while I am raging over her. She highly irritates me more than the rest of the ones involving in this witch hunt. Even if he were guilty at all of anything, he’d benefit us average Americans if we can evade a second Biden term.

Anyhow, my lunch is over, time to put the fire out, smoke a joint, get back on the bike, put some miles and enjoy what mother nature has to offer.

Have a wonderful afternoon DS!

Don't take this sh!t so seriously bro, it's not worth it, it's just politics.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post

Really????????

Trump is the only POTUS who actually said he “loves people”. I’ve never heard that from Hillary or Biden, if you asked them they will tell you, they think they are the special ones.

BTW, Plano with your lesser evil nonsense, it’s so easy too see now with the Hunter conviction who Biden is all about, he’s about Biden only. Why the fuk would any 80+ plus year old man with any fuking dignity whatsoever for the nation continue serving as POTUS when his 50 year old kid whom is also a major player in international affairs is now convicted on felony gun charges, anyone who really cared about the country would resign.

What world you living in brah……..