Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

the most BETA thing you've ever done

Misc, what is the most beta thing you have ever done. Something so bad that you think back in cringe in disgust. As I was waiting at a stoplight to pull into my school, I randomly started thinking about my best chick friend. Several years ago, I was hanging out with her at her house and was there for a few hours. Anyways, one of her chick friends showed up randomy to hang out with us. Somehow the conversation led to guys. And I was somehow convinced to let them look on my ******** and scour my friends list. They were asking me if I knew any hot guys. They found one they liked and asked me to send him a message saying that she thought he was cute and to call her. I even typed out the message for them.. I even included her phone number..

I cannot believe I actually did this. Bad memory is bad. At that point in my life, any contact with a female was good, I didn't care what it was. I feel sick now..

jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumbl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbrah View Post
    Misc, what is the most beta thing you have ever done. Something so bad that you think back in cringe in disgust. As I was waiting at a stoplight to pull into my school, I randomly started thinking about my best chick friend. Several years ago, I was hanging out with her at her house and was there for a few hours. Anyways, one of her chick friends showed up randomy to hang out with us. Somehow the conversation led to guys. And I was somehow convinced to let them look on my ******** and scour my friends list. They were asking me if I knew any hot guys. They found one they liked and asked me to send him a message saying that she thought he was cute and to call her. I even typed out the message for them.. I even included her phone number..

I cannot believe I actually did this. Bad memory is bad. At that point in my life, any contact with a female was good, I didn't care what it was. I feel sick now..
    oh wow. wow. wow. wow. definition of beta right here, all you needed to do was drive her round to his house and steady his penor whilst she made oily oral love to his meaty shaft.

that being said, mine is pretty bad. once had a girl i was mega 'into' get a train from london (5hr trip) to mine, at 6am in the morning for what was obviously a booty call....whilst waiting i got steaming drunk with my flatmates and passed out at 5, woke up 1pm with dozens of missed calls and texts...and the chance to get with her disappeared for good.
    red crew

povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP that is fuking brutal (srs)

Ill update this when I think of a good one for me

workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Constantly wk girls. I still do it.. fml

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girl told me we couldn't be anything more than friends from now on after about 6 months. Called her crying. Lol. Strong *******. Glad those days are over. My only regret in life is that I didn't discover the MISC until after high school.

Was a FA WK in general back then. Brb messaging girls on ******** randomly and complimenting them. Trololol.

demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) demfeelsbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Need more misc. Please post more brutal stories so I can feel better about myself.

Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000) Spacedogg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl in school asked around in the cafeteria-area for money. Nobody gave her money and then she asked me. I tell her "No, I don't think I have any money on me" but she continues to ask me. I give her like a dollar, she gives me a hug, says thanks and leaves. My friends laughed at me after. Feltbadman.jpeg

fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    last year i messaged a girl a couple days after i fingered her asking if i hurt her. LOL gtfo fawkingjoocy you fukking beta

ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000) ladykiller92 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    clicked this thread

Registered User EricCartmansAss's Avatar
    EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCartmansAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All of those sound pretty brutal geez.. Well Ive failed epicly with this girl I liked.. Then just had the cute nicknames, very emotionally attached.. Etc.. ended up braking up with me cause of strong *******ry.. Fml

I have misplaced my pants admb874's Avatar
    admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ladykiller92 View Post
    clicked this thread
    i lol'ed

OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OldGuy24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Asking a Girl if it was okay for me to go down on her.

reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Broke up with a girl when i was 14, then like three months later I randomly decided to call her and ask what went wrong.

everytime i remember this i get so ashamed, thank fwarck she wasn't vindictive and never told anyone hahaha

Actually thankful to the misc for teaching me how to act in those situations

ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was in 8th grade a 5/10 asked me out because she was mirin my skinny abs

I said ok, and we started texting each other a lot

I felt like I was in love after one night of texting, and by the second day I had told her this and she broke up with me

Could've lost virginity at a young age if I wasn't so beta crew

saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahha! lots of these are brutal ferreal! Calling up sloots crying? Wow! Most of my beta antics were from 19-22/23 (college years).

I think the worst for me was dating a girl for 2 years and not getting the pussy even one time....head was off the table too. Still hate my 22 yo self for that beta ****....
    "Trust me, if you do an honest 20 rep program, at some point Jesus will talk to you. On the last day of the program, he asked if he could work in."

-Mark Rippetoe

-1st Place Men's Physique Class D, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -1st Place Men's Physique Amateur, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -3rd Place Men's Physique Overall, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015

IG: @llkoole7

Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by saizen View Post
    hahha! lots of these are brutal ferreal! Calling up sloots crying? Wow! Most of my beta antics were from 19-22/23 (college years).

I think the worst for me was dating a girl for 2 years and not getting the pussy even one time....head was off the table too. Still hate my 22 yo self for that beta ****....
    yeah same, for some reason i acted beta when i was 21-22.

wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wingsbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I said sorry to a girl I knew who I cussed out/bullied at a party while drunk. That's all I can think of.

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by saizen View Post

Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Birdface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    black kid dipped a biscuit in ketchup and threw it at my face during lunch in 9th grade, didn't do **** about it

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A girl asked me not to blow it all over her face when going down on me, so i didnt.

Was ashamed....

Professional POF troll ivegotbigballs's Avatar
    ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******** message to ex girlfriend/10

Comeon bro's, I'm sure plenty of you guise know that feel.
    *288 Crew*
    *Ohio State Crew*
    *Cincinnati Reds Crew*

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Told my ex I loved her before I even started dating her
    2. Used to tell girls they were beautiful
    ★★★★★★ dafar

DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDereBrotein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While on vacation with my friends I ate a sloot out for an hour one night. She told me shed return the favor the next night, and she never did. I didn't even have the balls to say anything about it.

****ing beta *******ry at its finest...

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i drove probably 30 minutes to help out girl with a flat tire, she didnt have a spare so walked to nearby tire shop and payed for new tire, i didnt get **** out of it and there's more to the story that is just cringe worthy....

lol i was a huge beta back than but was 18... glad i got that out the way as i see sometimes guys my age still not realizing this type of **** wont get you nowhere

COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bought a total sloot oneitis a bracelet in the hopes that she would take me out of the friendzone

21-22 were some dark years, desperate to get my dink wet but completely oblivious

thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000) thebraj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShredJohnson View Post
    When I was in 8th grade a 5/10 asked me out because she was mirin my skinny abs

I said ok, and we started texting each other a lot

I felt like I was in love after one night of texting, and by the second day I had told her this and she broke up with me

Could've lost virginity at a young age if I wasn't so beta crew
    dem texting bishes be manipulative. datfeel.jpg

saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LaxinAround View Post

for real man...don't know what i was thinking then.
    "Trust me, if you do an honest 20 rep program, at some point Jesus will talk to you. On the last day of the program, he asked if he could work in."

-Mark Rippetoe

-1st Place Men's Physique Class D, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -1st Place Men's Physique Amateur, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -3rd Place Men's Physique Overall, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015

IG: @llkoole7

OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These was this girl I had a huge oneitis for (and still do even after 4 years). On her 20th birthday I went full retard. I wrote her a rap song (which filled the entire card, looked like an essay) and wrote it in her card, and gave it to her with a box of chocolates. She was grateful, but I never really heard much from her again she started to avoid me.

NEVER EVER DO THAT MISC, spent many nights drinking hard to remove the cringeworthy embrassment I still feel to this day.

Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grades 10-11
    Yes Man Crew
    Positive Crew
    No Fap May '14

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -- LSU TIGERS -- NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 12 and was just in high school I told a girl who was arguing with a friend of mine that she was spitting while talking, so she spit in my face. Didn't do anything about it. feelsbetaman