Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    codyplusholly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

before and after pictures

Hey I know some of you guys got some before and after pictures so lay them down on this thread k and tell us the time period between pictures.

TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before:

After:

Time: 4 months (with cell tech)
    Weight: 176
    (peak) ... - 09/13/10 - 365 / 255 / 435 total: 1055
    (current). - 09/13/10 - --- / --- / ---.. total: ----
    (goal) .... - 01/13/11 - --- / --- / ---... total: ----

lol wtf!

TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dirty bulked by the way. (no _Bladen_)
    Weight: 176
    (peak) ... - 09/13/10 - 365 / 255 / 435 total: 1055
    (current). - 09/13/10 - --- / --- / ---.. total: ----
    (goal) .... - 01/13/11 - --- / --- / ---... total: ----

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly how did he do that

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BayAreaBB View Post
    Honestly how did he do that

please tell me your joking

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    how long did that take you

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by codyplusholly View Post
    how long did that take you
    6 months with 1 month break. i had to go to the phillipines so i couldnt bulk like i did. but i pretty much cut while i was there. maybe like 6 lbs of fat?

NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPC_Jim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, that is current Batman, Christian Bale. He dropped 65# from 200, then regained it for next film. Sick!

First pic is from "The Machinist,2004"
    The 2nd pix is from "Batman Begins, 2005"
    You can not sculpt a pebble. Eat to grow, then sculpt.

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    please tell me your joking
    I meant how did Christian Bale do that.

96 Dime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 96 Dime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 96 Dime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BayAreaBB View Post
    I meant how did Christian Bale do that.
    Wikipedia said he lost 62 lbs (down to 120 lbs) to play the role in Machinist, and later regained his original weight plus 40 lbs before his role in Batman Begins from Body Building.

"Christian Bale starved himself for over 4 months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. Allegedly his eating consisted of one can of tuna and an apple each day (approximately 275 calories), although there are conflicting reports on this. According to the DVD commentary, he lost 62 pounds (28 kg), reducing his body weight to 120 pounds (54.4 kg). Bale wanted to go down to 100 pounds (45.3 kg) but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. He later regained the weight, plus an additional 40 pounds (18 kg) due to weightlifting, in preparation for his role in Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins."

DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 96 Dime View Post
    Wikipedia said he lost 62 lbs (down to 120 lbs) to play the role in Machinist, and later regained his original weight plus 40 lbs before his role in Batman Begins from Body Building.

"Christian Bale starved himself for over 4 months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. Allegedly his eating consisted of one can of tuna and an apple each day (approximately 275 calories), although there are conflicting reports on this. According to the DVD commentary, he lost 62 pounds (28 kg), reducing his body weight to 120 pounds (54.4 kg). Bale wanted to go down to 100 pounds (45.3 kg) but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. He later regained the weight, plus an additional 40 pounds (18 kg) due to weightlifting, in preparation for his role in Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins."
    I call that dedication.

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check my progress pics in my profile
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris0288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 96 Dime View Post

How though lol, in 4 months!?

Muscle memory or something?, he doesnt look like hes used steroids, maybe he did, impressive anyway

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    went from a chubby 110lb(yes its possible i was short, and had no muscle so all my weight was fat) who got made fun of everyday and listened to what others thought instead of common sence, and cut down to a disgusting weight, which i'm emberassed of.
    i weighed 110, and cut to 88lbs i had a self image problem and thought i was always fat and i hardley ate anything. i saw reason thanks to some people on this site and started bulking, i went from 88-93lbs from may-july 7
    which is where i got serious and started a solid workout program and got my diet in check. Im just approaching 110 now so im pretty happy that i got back up to where i was, and i look alot diff =)
    i weighed about 110-

stage 1-

stage 2-

stage 3-

im still nowhere near where i want to be, but im closer and getting bigger and stronger. im headed in the right direction, check out my journal if u guys want to
    bulking to 150

Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam Snarl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you using chris bales cutting diet? EAT FOR ****S SAKe, you dont look that bad but damn 6'0 and 135? IM 5'7 and 135 and I can see rib for ****s sake you should have 6 pounds per inch on me so 6*5= AT LEAST 160.

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TomVZ View Post
    Before:

After:

Time: 4 months (with cell tech)
    lMAOF
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Before:

After:
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    Before:

After:
    Nicee, how long?

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by selfmade View Post
    Nicee, how long?
    5 Months
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 Months
    Thats it lol, crazy genetics man, u musta been 100% strict!!!

Originally Posted by selfmade View Post
    Thats it lol, crazy genetics man, u musta been 100% strict!!!
    Lol I have an althetic body very broad shoulders think waist. But yeah man extremely strict I never eat anything over 2 grams of saturated fat but over winter I been eating **** loads of lollies lol does nothing but I stopped now cause gives me pimples

Lol I have an althetic body very broad shoulders think waist. But yeah man extremely strict I never eat anything over 2 grams of saturated fat but over winter I been eating **** loads of lollies lol does nothing but I stopped now cause gives me pimples
    Haha ya man, just to stop the cravings n ****!!!

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    May 9th this year:

3 months later: (August 4th)

Last edited by Duckenheimer; 09-27-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to look like christian bale when he was batman, what do you guys think his bodyfat is at? I know he's like 6'2 210 for batman

neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    I want to look like christian bale when he was batman, what do you guys think his bodyfat is at? I know he's like 6'2 210 for batman

He looks about 15 percent to me, but how do you plan on growing a foot?

Originally Posted by neverfat View Post
    He looks about 15 percent to me, but how do you plan on growing a foot?
    Haha at 18 he has LOTS of time, lmao!!!

BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BSN dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One month arm progress
    Attached Images
    arms 15.25''
    delts 18.5''
    forearms 13.25''
    legs 22'':(
    calves 14''
    waiste 31''
    chest 41.5''