Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    I don't think I've ever met a single person who truly loved playing instruments on a regular basis well into their adult lives simply for the sake of playing for themselves. A lot of them end up resenting all the time they spent learning it if they never use it to perform, especially a rock band instrument they didn't just do for school like electric guitars.
    I'm one of those people. I own a recording studio and produce records in there and mostly keep them to myself dead fkn srs. Songwriting is a passion, an indispensable part of my life, and mostly nobody outside myself and my immediate circle know about my true passion

I don't want attention.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I'm one of those people. I own a recording studio and produce records in there and mostly keep them to myself dead fkn srs. Songwriting is a passion, an indispensable part of my life, and mostly nobody outside myself and my immediate circle know about my true passion I don't want attention.
    Howdy lights....

Admittedly, it takes some confidence & cahones to post up one's efforts because one has to have (if I may repeat myself) the skin of a snow tire and must take the bitter with the sweet comments.

I hear you....I'm no attention seeker either and have no expectations that anyone would like my song writing drivel, it's just what I do.
    I know my place in the music world which is just a song writing bottom feeder.
    I've uploaded some of mine (sigs) but just to interact a bit with those of like interest.

I've never actively promoted myself in this context.
    I don't write pop pablum or sappy, maudlin love songs.
    Hence, I have no fan base (& fan is singular tense) and will never remotely successful at it.
    But...that's not my motivation....it's all just creative therapy for me.

Back to it....keep up the good work!
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BalognaNbeans View Post
    way she goes
    Fuking Way She Goes and erections ruined the night!

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Howdy lights....

Admittedly, it takes some confidence & cahones to post up one's efforts because one has to have (if I may repeat myself) the skin of a snow tire and must take the bitter with the sweet comments.

I hear you....I'm no attention seeker either and have no expectations that anyone would like my song writing drivel, it's just what I do.
    I know my place in the music world which is just a song writing bottom feeder.
    I've uploaded some of mine (sigs) but just to interact a bit with those of like interest.

I've never actively promoted myself in this context.
    I don't write pop pablum or sappy, maudlin love songs.
    Hence, I have no fan base (& fan is singular tense) and will never remotely successful at it.
    But...that's not my motivation....it's all just creative therapy for me.

Back to it....keep up the good work!
    If you consider Maslow's hierarchy of needs, our artistic needs as human beings are really important and are considered a facet of becoming self-actualized as people. It's a very specific feeling of satisfaction when you're playing music or writing a song and it just clicks that day. Hard to put into words. Quite fulfilling.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamianFeria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mma If you want to be a try hard.
    Girls are 50/50 on the poker they think it’s cool some thing all gambling is degenerate.
    Wakeboarding because girls love boats.
    Do cool **** for yourself girls are an accessory.
    6’2" @ 240
    *old avi crew*
    *No Shirt Crew*
    *2022 Aesthetics Crew*
    *Trains MMA Crew*
    *CEO tradie Crew*

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    I don't think I've ever met a single person who truly loved playing instruments on a regular basis well into their adult lives simply for the sake of playing for themselves. A lot of them end up resenting all the time they spent learning it if they never use it to perform, especially a rock band instrument they didn't just do for school like electric guitars.
    i know about 20 people who still play.i have a friend who is 78 and she still plays piano at church for kids. lots of people out there still play, my dad and uncle play my uncle won first place at Battle of the Bands in Chicago and jammed with Buddy Guy and Korn.not joking