Thread: SAN Megatron

LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000)

SAN Megatron

My first review, and I want to put a disclaimer that I am hesitant to just rate everything a 10/10 because that doesn't mean much to anyone if everything is a 10. I did very much like the product, though.
    However, I will say that I certainly did not get lightning shooting out of my hands like this guy:

You can see from the profile that Megatron is stacked with ingredients. This is how a good pre-workout should be, imo. It is easy enough to get a few ingredients in bulk, but you're just not going to easily be able to put together a formula like this on your own. I also appreciate that they list everything that is in there and the amounts of the ingredients, rather than a proprietary formula. This helps to make sure you're not doubling up on too many ingredients if you try to stack it with a stimm'd pre or something else.

I tried Megatron as a standalone and also stacked with a caffeinated pre. I am a bit of a stim junkie so I have not tried a lot of the non-stim option. I have tried a couple of the more popular non-stimm'd pump products and I will honestly say that this is my favorite so far. I will occasionally stack a pump pre with a stimm'd one on some rough workout days or take standalone when I have already had too much caffeine or feel I need a caffeine break and Megatron will definitely be one of my new go-to's for this.
    Compared to some of the other pump pre's I've taken I will say that I just felt better with this. I got the same pump if not better but I felt like I was in a bit of a better mood and I had better endurance.
    I felt like the product really shined when I stacked it with some caffeine, but that can be because I am a caffeine junky too. It just seemed to be a great compliment and I felt great. I also felt better the rest of the day like it negated a bit of the caffeine crash I sometimes get from a stand-alone caffeinated pre.

Now, I'm not sure that I feel like a bodybuilder, olympic lifter, traithlete, and cage fighter when I take this, but I do feel good.

I should also mention that the taste was nothing to get excited about and had a bit of a weird aftertaste, but taste is always low-priority for me.

Overall 8/10: I want to leave a bit of room for something that makes me feel like I have lightning coming out of my hands, but this was very good. Some of the other pump products I have taken would get 5's and 6's from me.
    Last edited by LazyBastard; 02-23-2015 at 06:26 AM.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Compared to some of the other pump pre's I've taken I will say that I just felt better with this. I got the same pump if not better but I felt like I was in a bit of a better mood and I had better endurance.
    I felt like the product really shined when I stacked it with some caffeine, but that can be because I am a caffeine junky too. It just seemed to be a great compliment and I felt great. I also felt better the rest of the day like it negated a bit of the caffeine crash I sometimes get from a stand-alone caffeinated pre.

That's outstanding, and complete success, as far as San is concerned! Thanks for the detailed review!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LazyBastard View Post
    Overall 8/10: I want to leave a bit of room for something that makes me feel like I have lightning coming out of my hands, but this was very good.
    That is a bummer that you didn't get the lightning - but I feel like it might be a workout deterrent actually... how would you pick up the weights?

LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000) LazyBastard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    That is a bummer that you didn't get the lightning - but I feel like it might be a workout deterrent actually... how would you pick up the weights?
    Well, I would need some workout gloves to keep me non-conductive. But yeah, sorry, I had to pick on the marketing a bit. But we've obviously all seen far worse. There was no mention of muscle-tearing or the need for new shirts, at least.