Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

X!X!X!FINALLY: the ULTIMATE performance and pump pre, in stock: SAN MEGATRON!X!X!X

Originally Posted by sloop
    I've been taking Megatron + 200-300mg in caffeine tabs and killing it lately, all on a caloric deficit.
    Originally Posted by MJKFAN
    I was lucky enough to get in on a deal from SAN rep Poison, who offered up free samples to whoever asked for them a few weeks back. I then received not one, but THREE samples of Megatron, and while I was going to wait until I had used my last sample to review (used my 2nd one today), I feel fully confident in evaluating this stuff. The formula is stacked with tons of goodies, and although I was afraid that some of them may be dosed too low for a single scoop, I have been proven wrong twice. Endurance and focus are absolutely huge with this stuff, to the point where today I felt energized at the gym (after taking only Megatron pre workout) after a long day at work. I even did high rep sets to see how much mileage I could get, and I continued to crank out high rep sets where other times my rep range would drop dramatically after the first couple of sets. Most surprising of all, though, is the pump aspect of this product. For someone who is used to the pumps provided by supplements like High Volume, Hemavol, and Vaskular, Megatron completely holds its own in that department, no questions asked. This will be my next purchase for sure.
    =

Originally Posted by polgas
    Just finished my second workout using MegaTron and am really starting to get really impressed with it. I'm actually thinking of using this full-time and give away all of my stim-based preworkout supplements.

The increase in endurance and stamina however has been dramatic. Fatigue was almost a non-factor. Rest periods between sets were significantly reduced, and I barely felt winded while I finished up a set on MegaTron. I ended up adding more reps and sets on my major movements, while still finishing under my target time of 1 and 1/2 hours/max.
    Originally Posted by johanlohman
    Just some initial impressions, the taste of this product is really nice. I would say that it is a lemonade with a hint of watermelon, which is a HIT for me. Really strong in the flavor department.
    Other than that, it gives me skin splitting pumps and some real nice focus actually. I wanna wait a couple of days before I evaluate those section more in depth, but so far this product is a winner for me.
    Stacked 3 caps Uncut with one scoop Megatron today and destroyed my arms. Despite diet being off from yesterday and not enough cals in me prior to lifting, I killed my workout. After 2 hours, I still had energy and endurance to keep going. Of course, the pump was ridiculous...which I knew it would be. Wife got pissed I stayed at the gym so long and called me yelling at me to get home so we could go Xmas shopping.
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog
    I have never used pre's before. I'll admit I am an elitist that believed such things were for people who simply had lack of will to workout. I no longer feel that way. Megatron may not have whatever kick caffeinated pre's do but I definitely feel it. The most pronounced effect on me was the desire to move through the workout faster. I work out in the morning and tend to drag around as I workout by myself in basically a dungeon. Any way I have cut several minutes off my workout time by not feeling the need to rest as much between sets. I like the pump too, but I don't really need to experience that. Bottom line is that I plan on continuing use of Megatron.

Cliffs
    More focused on workout
    Less rest time
    Pumps are nice
    Will buy again.
    Originally Posted by bennington
    Great. I ran it alone for a couple of training sessions. The endurance and pump are quite good. And the mental focus can definitely be felt. I only stacked it with Psycho on my initial run because it was the last of the tub and I wanted to see how Megatron would enhance that particular pre. I've been stacking it over the last two days with Optimum's new Gold Standard Pre-Workout however to see what that synergy would be like. If you can tolerate the tingles then I would strongly recommend this combination. That said as a solo product SAN did an admirable job. I foresee this product taking a place in my supplement stack for awhile.
    Originally Posted by Jinx8402
    I received a sample in one of my BB.com orders, and it was great. Definitely had a great pump for my session, and flavor was on point. Will be looking into it once it's released on BB.com.

So what are you waiting for?

CLICK HERE TO BUY!!!
    Last edited by poison; 02-18-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is one of the top3 best non-stimmed preworkouts on the market. Hands down.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    O snaaaap! Finally! Yussss.

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if bb.com's shipping and processing speed wasn't so fast, i would've cancelled my order, reorder the same items and include from Megatron -__-"

looking forward to seeing oksana defending her title in 2 weeks btw
    100% 中國人

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOVE the profile!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yessir, order up!

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    def going to pick this up the next stim break i take

Originally Posted by FaurckkkMyronn View Post
    def going to pick this up the next stim break i take
    Excellen!

Bump for the Tron!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for the unaware!

Megatron mania is here!

Jump on it before it's gone!

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Added to my wishlist. Unfortunately just ordered a pre-workout 2 weeks ago, so it may be a bit. S.A.N. is becoming my favorite supplement company: have the greens drink & the banana nut flavored protein. Looks like pre-workout will be next!!

Want to add that the profile is near perfection!! Also, very reasonable price for so many great ingredients!
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Good to hear, man!

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally giving mine a try in about an hour or so. Will report back

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    Finally giving mine a try in about an hour or so. Will report back
    Uh, your abnormally large avatar pic is going to get even larger!

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Uh, your abnormally large avatar pic is going to get even larger!
    LOL

wanted to share and reiterate what you have said in the past:

Thank you for constantly reminding everyone that it's not about overkill in the profile for ingredients... case in point, i added in a product to my stack that i totally forgot had agmatine in it and while on my run, i realized that the stack together brought me to 2g of total agmatine

i really couldn't tell if my legs were fatigud or they were pumped beyond normal which affected my average time -_-"

anyway just wanted to indirectly highlight the profile of Megatron and how stackable it is with Fierce
    100% 中國人

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    anyway just wanted to indirectly highlight the profile of Megatron and how stackable it is with Fierce
    Oh yeah baby!!!!

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just had an excellent workout with Megatron. Great stuff here, guys!

I used one of the sample packs that I received, and took 1 cap of BPS Combustion and 1 scoop of OL Vital1ty. I actually forgot that Megatron has Betaine as well, so I had a really hefty dose today!

I got some great focus from it, I absolutely love Alpha GPC and Choline for this very reason. I respond VERY well to these two ingredients. I also had great endurance and pump as well. I may wait until next week on the same workout to use it without any stims at all. I think using it on the exact same workout (with slightly higher weights on main lift) will give a better comparison. Another thing to note was the lessened rest time between sets. I swear that the workout I did usually takes a little longer than it did me today.

I honestly don't like the taste very much. It is almost bitter to me. I don't care a lot about taste in general, as long as it works. It isn't surprising to me, though, with so many actives.

Here is what I did today:

Standing Barbell OHP:

Warmup sets:

60 X 5
    70 X 5
    85 X 3

Work Sets:

95 X 5
    105 X 5
    120 X 8 (5+set)

Started a new cycle of 5/3/1 BBB today. These felt good, really got the traps involved to help shrug the weight up.

BBB Flat Bench:

115 X 5 X 10

Man, the pump got pretty nuts here, especially right after presses.

Rear Delt Destroyers

30# DBs X 60 Hang and swing reps
    15# DBs X 30 Hang and swing reps
    7.5# DBs X 10 Full ROM reps with squeeze at top

Oh man, I though my rear delts were going to catch on fire here, LOL. I love and hate these at the same time! Basically done as a drop set on an incline bench. Hurt so good

Pec Fly machine:

55 # X 3 X 10

These really got my pecs pumped

Tricep Rope Extensions:

135# X 3 X 10

Bicep Cable Curls:

75# X 3 X 10

That was a lot of volume! I finished in just a little over an hour. I almost added in some One arm DB Rows, but decided it would take a little longer than I had. Still an awesome workout!

PS: My abnormally large avi definitely was pumped and bigger than normal after this workout

Any more feedback, misfit?

Any more feedback, misfit?
    Sorry, my man! I've been a bit busy with submitting some publications lately!

I'll get something up a bit later.

All good!

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost done my tub of Megatron. So today (since I finally finished off 8 week run of Alphamine) I stacked it with FD.

Something I noticed today more than other times I used it was after an hour (and it was mainly legs day today) I had a lot left in tank. SRS.

Endurance today was extremely high, pumps were solid and the veins were popping. Now I took a caffeine tab to be fair as well so I had over 400mg of caffeine but I don't care, this can be stacked without issue. For anyone who questions it because this was the first time stacking it (and I have enough to try it a couple more times and I will) I'll report back, and I bet I will not change my opinion.

Nate (although I got burnt saying this the other day) I finally picked up a coffee grinder. Want to talk to you before I order anything bud.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Almost done my tub of Megatron. So today (since I finally finished off 8 week run of Alphamine) I stacked it with FD.

Something I noticed today more than other times I used it was after an hour (and it was mainly legs day today) I had a lot left in tank. SRS.

Endurance today was extremely high, pumps were solid and the veins were popping. Now I took a caffeine tab to be fair as well so I had over 400mg of caffeine but I don't care, this can be stacked without issue. For anyone who questions it because this was the first time stacking it (and I have enough to try it a couple more times and I will) I'll report back, and I bet I will not change my opinion.

Nate (although I got burnt saying this the other day) I finally picked up a coffee grinder. Want to talk to you before I order anything bud.
    Very nice feedback! I notice the same thing: increased endurance and work capacity. I'm not doing strength workouts, but I can definitely do a lot more with my kettlebell workouts.

What grinder did you buy?

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice feedback! I notice the same thing: increased endurance and work capacity. I'm not doing strength workouts, but I can definitely do a lot more with my kettlebell workouts.

What grinder did you buy?
    Thank you!

I went with a Cuisinart DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DCG-.../dp/B0000A1ZN7

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Thank you!

I went with a Cuisinart DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DCG-.../dp/B0000A1ZN7
    Ok. That's fine, but at some point you'll want to upgrade, when you have spare cash. It's not much better than a blade grinder, but you'll be fine, the main thing is to grind before brewing.

Ok. That's fine, but at some point you'll want to upgrade, when you have spare cash. It's not much better than a blade grinder, but you'll be fine, the main thing is to grind before brewing.
    Cool.

To report after today's session, which was bi, tri and squats. Same feeling as Saturday. Had plenty left in the tank when I stopped. Was a 50 min workout and all effects were the same. This is looking like a great stack!

Well, I used all three samples that I got, and noticed:

-Great endurance
    -Great pump
    -Great focus, especially with no stims

One thing I didn't like was the taste. That doesn't make or break a supplement in my eyes, of course, but I really didn't like the flavor at all. I was hoping it would grow on me, but it didn't

Overall, I would say that this is an awesome stim-free preworkout, and would ABSOLUTELY recommend it.

Any other flavors planned?

All I'm going to say is that we are aware of the flavor issue.