Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    You are the exception, not the norm.
    True...

and if I may add; being in shape and petite doesn't make someone a HBB. Face matters a lot (symmetry, perfect proportions, nice nose (not too big) etc as well as big boobs and butt. Most guys prefer petite or thicker women like Kim K and Claudia Sampedro but with boobs and ass....

Being petite has never done me any favors; my ex wanted me to get a boob job... and have a bigger ass. Bigger ass is possible via squats and eating but boobs require surgery. Since I am so small I'm a size A Cup which most men detest...

Most guys have VERY high standards when it comes to looks; a girl being petite is not enough to make her a HBB... A beautiful face is required as well as an hourglass shape with a tiny waist....

I'm not making this up; guys have told me this... If you are a petite woman you better get a boob job or have hips/ass... otherwise the men in your life (will still fukc you) but compare you to other women constantly and tell you that you are lacking (I know firsthand).

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Koukla88 View Post
    Lmao you actually make me laugh. Metabolism really doesn't make a huge difference in what a person can eat, and honestly, the fat person who can't lose weight eating a salad is probably still eating more than a salad. Anyone who eats just a salad will lose weight.

I'm curious to hear your opinion on "fatties" who have medical conditions. My mom for example was diagnosed with renal failure and before she was put on dialysis she had gained about 80lbs of water weight, making her seem obese to people who didn't know her situation (it was all gone a month after her starting dyalisis)
    Unless it was a problem that couldn't be mitigated, what led up to that renal failure is likely just as much of a problem as overeating.

Originally Posted by jstar007 View Post
    True...

and if I may add; being in shape and petite doesn't make someone a HBB. Face matters a lot (symmetry, perfect proportions, nice nose (not too big) etc as well as big boobs and butt. Most guys prefer petite or thicker women like Kim K and Claudia Sampedro but with boobs and ass....

Being petite has never done me any favors; my ex wanted me to get a boob job... and have a bigger ass. Bigger ass is possible via squats and eating but boobs require surgery. Since I am so small I'm a size A Cup which most men detest...

Most guys have VERY high standards when it comes to looks; a girl being petite is not enough to make her a HBB... A beautiful face is required as well as an hourglass shape with a tiny waist....

I'm not making this up; guys have told me this... If you are a petite woman you better get a boob job or have hips/ass... otherwise the men in your life (will still fukc you) but compare you to other women constantly and tell you that you are lacking (I know firsthand).
    If they're straight-up comparing you to other women and informing you of the differences and telling you that you could improve something like that, there's an issue in the relationship as far as I'm concerned (unless your relationship happens to be one of the few where that is the norm).

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aa345 View Post
    If you're not learning any facts when you read (just reading for pleasure), then you are wasting your time. Might as well watch Jersey Shore. I spend enough of my time reading textbooks. I haven't touched a fictional novel in over 10 years. I've met enough nerds who have read hundreds of fairytale dragon novels and who really don't know much about the real world to know that reading fiction doesn't make you smarter.
    Thats not true at all. Reading has multiple benefits

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Lmao you actually make me laugh. Metabolism really doesn't make a huge difference in what a person can eat, and honestly, the fat person who can't lose weight eating a salad is probably still eating more than a salad. Anyone who eats just a salad will lose weight.

I'm curious to hear your opinion on "fatties" who have medical conditions. My mom for example was diagnosed with renal failure and before she was put on dialysis she had gained about 80lbs of water weight, making her seem obese to people who didn't know her situation (it was all gone a month after her starting dyalisis)
    I believe it's harder for some fatties to lose weight... I never worked out and ate shiet for decades and was still a size 0 whereas I knew someone who watched what they ate and worked out all the time and still couldn't lose weight.

For people with medical conditions. obviously they can't help it. Sucks for them. I'm just glad it isn't me. However, yea there are cases where people can't control it obviously.

tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Humanity is, and will always be flawed.
    Like Cars?
    http://www.jakestumphracing.tumblr.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
    http://jakestumphracing.kinja.com/

crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who cares? survival of the fittest.

when the zombie apocalypse happens all the fatties will be exterminated anyways.

Unless it was a problem that couldn't be mitigated, what led up to that renal failure is likely just as much of a problem as overeating.

If they're straight-up comparing you to other women and informing you of the differences and telling you that you could improve something like that, there's an issue in the relationship as far as I'm concerned (unless your relationship happens to be one of the few where that is the norm).
    Yes, this happened and it was a bad relationship. Probably not the norm.

However, my point stands that simply being in shape is not enough to make someone HBB. MOST guys that I know do have high standards and they want EVERYTHING; not just a lean body. Curves (not FAT curves but boobs and ass as well as face). If all you are about is the woman not being overweight than you have low standards. Many girls are in shape but have butter faces or no sex appeal or no curves.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe it's harder for some fatties to lose weight... I never worked out and ate shiet for decades and was still a size 0 whereas I knew someone who watched what they ate and worked out all the time and still couldn't lose weight.

For people with medical conditions. obviously they can't help it. Sucks for them. I'm just glad it isn't me. However, yea there are cases where people can't control it obviously.
    It is very rare that someone can't control their weight. If you're not losing weight after a few weeks or months, you are still eating too much. There are plenty of people who won't eat breakfast, eat salad for lunch, then start munching on everything in sight when they get home and consider it a good day, while still being in a caloric surplus.

Yes, this happened and it was a bad relationship. Probably not the norm.

However, my point stands that simply being in shape is not enough to make someone HBB. MOST guys that I know do have high standards and they want EVERYTHING; not just a lean body. Curves (not FAT curves but boobs and ass as well as face). If all you are about is the woman not being overweight than you have low standards. Many girls are in shape but have butter faces or no sex appeal or no curves.
    Absolutely. I'm definitely not arguing that. It all depends on the guy, though. Regardless of what people say, face seems to come first. Any "HBB" isn't going to have a nice face and nothing else, though, as we're talking tip top of the scale here. That's not saying a girl with a nice face and an average body or a nice body and average face can't be exceptionally attractive to men, though.

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    the lower the bar goes, the better i look
    Lol, this.

It is very rare that someone can't control their weight. If you're not losing weight after a few weeks or months, you are still eating too much. There are plenty of people who won't eat breakfast, eat salad for lunch, then start munching on everything in sight when they get home and consider it a good day, while still being in a caloric surplus.
    I'm not a fatass so I have no idea what it's like for one to lose weight or what they need to do in order to lose it... I'm only speculating... I have no idea... I'm just glad I am not them.

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was diabetes (type 1, which she couldn't help). About 75% of dialysis patients are diabetics. And it's not necessarily because of bad control. Also I might add there are diabetics I know that will purposefully not give their insulin because they want to put their body into ketosis, to look good and be thin. Is that better than a fat person? They're killing themselves as well.

Not everyone can always control their situations...they just can live their life the best they can when delt with the cards they get.

It was diabetes (type 1, which she couldn't help). About 75% of dialysis patients are diabetics. And it's not necessarily because of bad control. Also I might add there are diabetics I know that will purposefully not give their insulin because they want to put their body into ketosis, to look good and be thin. Is that better than a fat person? They're killing themselves as well.

Not everyone can always control their situations...they just can live their life the best they can when delt with the cards they get.
    And as I mentioned, this is a very rare occurrence and is not an adequate excuse for the 60-70% of overweight or obese Americans.

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You sound like little girls whining about what society thinks is acceptable and not. Being fit is the objectively better state to be in. Society's opinion is irrelevant.

Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bemine View Post
    More obese people:

1) more money being spent on food, bigger clothes -> drives the economy
    2) more electric wheels -> drives the economy
    3) more health problems, more money for doctors -> drives the economy
    4) more disease, more drugs needed -> drives the economy
    ^ this

Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dat feel when you and a friend sit down across from each other at a booth in a restaurant and the table is literally 24 inches from both of your stomachs

lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50) lavalint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lost about 30 lbs over a 6 month period while I was traveling. It was from eating healthy and being more active than I was before. When I came back home, I was told that I didn't look healthy by my manager and district manager, both of whom are quite overweight. Honestly I was pretty healthy at that point and I still could have lost more.

I think some people's perception of what looks healthy is skewed.
    I want it all, everything, no compromise!

Ooooers...

Still totally truckin'!

UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000)
    What makes you think someone who is a HBB or in shape would want to date you or anyone else though?

I'm petite and don't want to date anyone (never want to get married or have kids or have a bf for that matter)...

I like being petite for myself; no man gains anything from it.... or will benefit from it...

You don't "lose" HBB's cause even if they are HBB's doesn't mean they want to date you or anyone else...
    I don't care if they want to date me or not. I just don't want to stare at ugly people all day.

MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2nd world problems

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UltraPoverty View Post
    I don't care if they want to date me or not. I just don't want to stare at ugly people all day.
    agreed

1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1alphakunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate furakin phat whales like this... i once saw a girl crying and all her friends were comforting her because she realized she was such a whale and no guy would ever want to date her... then her friends decided to fill her head with this bullchit that boosted her confidence... and she went on a all out whale confidence overdoes...

Originally Posted by UltraPoverty View Post
    Agreed, completely. I was going to rep you as well, but apparently bb.com doesn't like me giving out more than 3 reps in a 1 month period.

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True...

Do you live in California or something? Lol because that is so not true from what I've seen. Like I said 6 feet tall, and I've never had problems getting guys, neither at my biggest or at my smallest. from fitness trainers to business owners. And I don't slut around and fuk guys. Guys want a quality woman too. They may screw anything that they can, but they will overlook aesthetics if they see a quality woman. Not to mention, not every guy likes the same thing.

nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by creativewriting View Post
    this pisses me off the most. "lol he has a nice body but he probably spends all day at the gym and eating a perfect diet". nah idiot, 4 hours a week working out and I literally eat whatever the **** I want
    its a form of socialism
    people are too lazy to compete so they try to bring everyone down to their level
    fukn pathetic

Do you live in California or something? Lol because that is so not true from what I've seen. Like I said 6 feet tall, and I've never had problems getting guys, neither at my biggest or at my smallest. from fitness trainers to business owners. And I don't slut around and fuk guys. Guys want a quality woman too. They may screw anything that they can, but they will overlook aesthetics if they see a quality woman. Not to mention, not every guy likes the same thing.
    Doesn't matter where I live... I do live in California but most guys in general do have high standards... and want a QUALITY woman who is also a 10... Just cause someone is unattractive doesn't necessarily make them a quality woman... Whereas it's not fair to judge women who ARE 9's and 10's as lacking those qualities. Attractive people can be QUALITY as well.... And if a guy can have it ALL; then why wouldn't he?

There are women here who are 8-10's, have great personality and make a lot of money (six figures, lawyers, doctors etc)....

Doesn't matter where I live... I do live in California but most guys in general do have high standards... and want a QUALITY woman who is also a 10... Just cause someone is unattractive doesn't necessarily make them a quality woman... Whereas it's not fair to judge women who ARE 9's and 10's as lacking those qualities. Attractive people can be QUALITY as well.... And if a guy can have it ALL; then why wouldn't he?

There are women here who are 10's, have great personality and make a lot of money (six figures, lawyers, doctors etc)....
    Yes and that's great for them. There are fit women and fat women who are successful. I'm saying, if someone isn't a perfect 9/10, does that mean they don't deserve anything? And not to mention, I've seen what some guys say is the perfect 10, and they look like crap IMO. Tastes vary. And I've seen some hot girls that look like chit without makeup....Jenna marbles for example

As well, a good guy would want someone that they are comparable with long term. When you're 80 years old, how does it matter that you looked like a perfect 10 when you were young? Health is more important than anything.

aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There are women here who are 8-10's, have great personality and make a lot of money (six figures, lawyers, doctors etc)....
    This is true, but fatty mentality will have you believe that there is some equalizing force that makes 3/10s better individuals (better personality, more caring, bs, bs...) than the 9/10s (shallow, probably dumb as a rock, no personality). Truth is, some people can have the best of both worlds, and they are just better overall human beings than others.

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    True...

can't we just play nice the misc is for everyone please stop sending me messages like this I have been nice to u since I proved u were a girl and u send me 20+ messages like this tryin to scare me telling me ur goal is to get me banned and calling me names

UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000)

and if I may add; being in shape and petite doesn't make someone a HBB.
    It takes care of everything but face and boobs

Face matters a lot (symmetry, perfect proportions, nice nose (not too big)
    Same for guys as well...

Wut? Guys will fuk anything with a pulse
    Yes, like girls don't compare guys about paychecks, dink size, muscle, who makes them laugh, etc...

fukin womin logic.

All a womin has to do to get a quality guy is be in shape to get guys cause there is desperate WK everywhere.

A man has to get a career, get a good personality (lets be srs, girls are usually boring as fuk and guys have to entertain them), get good looks, get in shape just to have a shot at getting a quality girl and still might end up having to settle.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm angry at the masters, not the slaves

Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    can't we just play nice the misc is for everyone please stop sending me messages like this I have been nice to u since I proved u were a girl and u send me 20+ messages like this tryin to scare me telling me ur goal is to get me banned and calling me names
    That's cause you claimed that the spoon pics that I took and posted of myself as YOURS... I have screenshots too...

I want you to start a new thread (instead of hi jacking this one) and publicly apologize; state that you were wrong and lied.
    Attached Images