B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Dorian Yates Legs

I know it's in the other thread but making one separate. The video length is now fixed as well.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ood-guts-5.htm
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best one yet. Dorian pushed him hard.
    A pattern in the chaos.

MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "some big hamstring hanging out of your ass" lol
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-
    ***REP BACK***

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Best one yet. Dorian pushed him hard.
    I used to be a big fan of Cormier's, but when I see the intensity in Dorian's vids it just reminds me of the one where Chris is puking at the end and never followed through with the training much after. It pisses me off that he wasted an opportunity to be trained by one of the greatest, an opportunity that could have resulted in a great comeback story.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    I used to be a big fan of Cormier's, but when I see the intensity in Dorian's vids it just reminds me of the one where Chris is puking at the end and never followed through with the training much after. It pisses me off that he wasted an opportunity to be trained by one of the greatest, an opportunity that could have resulted in a great comeback story.
    I still have a feeling that Cormier's puke was staged, I've never seen Dorian or the others trained by him puking.

BTW that chick at 3:30 doing dumbell row in one arm seems a pretty hard exercise.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I still have a feeling that Cormier's puke was staged, I've never seen Dorian or the others trained by him puking.

BTW that chick at 3:30 doing dumbell row in one arm seems a pretty hard exercise.
    Apparently Temple gym is pretty stuffy. Dugdale was close to puking so Chris puking seems legit.
    A pattern in the chaos.

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    finally its up. i have been waiting for part 5 to be released.
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah it is pretty stuffy, not gag worthy though been few times. Throw egos into the mix and on bber trying to keep up with the other and you get puke ha. Definitely not staged.. Top video though

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Apparently Temple gym is pretty stuffy. Dugdale was close to puking so Chris puking seems legit.
    Originally Posted by Shelmo View Post
    Yeah it is pretty stuffy, not gag worthy though been few times. Throw egos into the mix and on bber trying to keep up with the other and you get puke ha. Definitely not staged.. Top video though

I'd be willing to puke more than a bulimic chick, if I could train with Dorian.

Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

nah not staged alot of people puke training with dorain when going from high volume to his style.. i dont imagine its very popular piece to have on dvds chapter 12 hurling lol
    na na na na na na na na na na FATMAN

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by superfly1 View Post
    nah not staged alot of people puke training with dorain when going from high volume to his style.. I dont imagine its very popular piece to have on dvds chapter 12 hurling lol
    s0 the guy 0n b0dybuilding.c0m training with d0rian didn't puke but c0rmier a high level veteran did? Think ab0ut it man.

Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelmo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would a high level veteran want to train and puke up and make it look like he couldnt keep up? Think about it..

That was few years back anyways and was actually at temple gym.. Dorians gym where the machines are hardcore and some big sets of weights..

They were in a massive air conned gym with personal trainers walking around everywhere.

Anyways I never seen a black guy turn whie like Cormier did in that video apart from MJ himself so I'm taking it as i see it.. real
    The higher you climb, the further you see..

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would a high level veteran want to train and puke up and make it look like he couldnt keep up? Think about it..

That was few years back anyways and was actually at temple gym.. Dorians gym where the machines are hardcore and some big sets of weights..

They were in a massive air conned gym with personal trainers walking around everywhere.

Anyways I never seen a black guy turn whie like Cormier did in that video apart from MJ himself so I'm taking it as i see it.. real
    Why would a high level veteran allow footage like that which is embarassing? So I guess the guy training with yates in the trainer is more advanced than cormier. okay makes sense now.
    It's called business. Doing favors for people. It enhances Dorian's image and his business along with his dy nutrition.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why many video workouts or pics or articles show the pros training, screaming, grunting and pulling faces like it's the last day of their life even when the plates are fake? To build hype around them. Why Dillet is taking s*it from the fans for not pushing himself to the limits?

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    puking from doing legs isnt something to be ashamed of asbrus, it happens. means he is doing something right.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

Arnold says even in pumping iron, he has no fear of puking, passing out, it's call pushing your body to its limit.. it what the difference is between being a bedroom bodybuilder and a pro bodybuilder

If you geniunely think Chris Cormier stuck some fingers down his throat after a legs workout with Dorian, and said "yeah quick Dorian get me on camera this will make you look really cool" to 'build up hype' you have never trained legs properly before.

Legs pushed to the extreme limit WILL make you feel grim, any idiot can bench some silly amount and think they got a pump on, it's only until they hammer some squats then try hammering some leg pressing before the good old saying comes out

"Legs training seperates the men from boys..."

Changing your training style dramatically and with egos coming into the mix so your trying to keep up you'd probably push yourself to far..

Now your telling me pro workout videos are lifting fake weights..? Next somebody will tell me these guys don't actually train they just do few laps and this whole gym thing is fake

I've been temple gym plenty of times and know Dorian pretty well since he trained and competed fair bit with my Dad before he went into Mr. O there is some big guys in there and seen plenty of people go a funny shade of green trying to show off..

Actually i remember before my old man won the British he went and trained with Gary Strydom, my old man puked because the amount of reps Gary was doing was something silly like 30-50 reps and my dad used to stick with around 12-15 reps...as Gary said something like quads are like a piece of steak, no point in flash frying them.. it's all about the slow cooking and feeling the burn.. but then i guess my dad faked throwing up.. lol

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    intense!

I expected nothing less though, great series.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgiddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just puked....

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    I'd be willing to puke more than a bulimic chick, if I could train with Dorian.
    Thiiiiiiiis.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    12:04=fail cleans in the back
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does yates train arms? lol

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Temple gym is apparently very stuffy. My gym in summer is the same. If i dont have a good few minutes between sets of legs i will puke, no doubt. Now if Dorian was making me go after a minutes rest and go as hard as he wants me to, i can well imagine puking.

Edit

Watched all the others fine but this keeps stopping, even when i download it.
    Last edited by lancs_hotpot; 10-17-2010 at 03:53 PM.