Closed Thread
    Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is this bull****? (I'm pretty sure that it is)

Add an Inch on Your Arms in a Day

Back in the late 1980?s when I started bodybuilding I picked up a bodybuilding magazine one day that had written on the front cover Add an inch on your arms in a day. Wow I thought and so did a bunch of my bodybuilding mates. We all thought that even if we tried this routine and it didn?t add an inch but just a half inch or even just a quarter inch in just one day that would be amazing. So we reread the article over and over again and organized a day on the weekend to get together and give it a try. It was a great day of bodybuilding camaraderie that I will never forget. So let me explain what you have to do.

The Add an inch on your arms in a day article was very specific and to follow the program as laid out in the magazine you will need to prepare a few things before you get to the gym on that day and carb load before the scheduled workout day.

Firstly to add and inch on your arms in a day you need to take a week off training, yes a week. I know it sounds like a lot so it?s entirely up to you whether you do it or not but hey, it?s just one week out of your life, what?s the worst thing that can happen? On the two days prior to your inch adding workout day you need to seriously carbohydrate load your body with 6 good meals per day loaded with complex carbohydrates and protein. My suggestion is to load up on several different types of complex carbohydrates like rice, pasta, oatmeal, bread and potatoes. The reason for this is they all have different ratings on the glycemic index and some burn faster than others. This wasn?t mentioned in the article but I like to take my complex carbs from numerous sources to allow the body a variety of slightly different energy forms to work with.

So you have taken a week off training all together, you have carb loaded for 2 full days and your glycogen stores within your muscles are at 100% full. Since you are so well rested and fully carb loaded you are ready to assault your biceps and triceps and add an inch to your arms in one day.

You will be in the gym for 8 hours so you are going to need to take whatever you need for that time and I mean food and lots of it. You will need precooked chicken breasts, precooked lean beef preferably minced, tuna or what ever fish you like, potatoes, rice and a bucket of whey protein powder to mix with water and glucose powder. After eating a high calorie, high complex carbohydrate breakfast and precooking your essential food for the day it?s time to hit the gym and add an inch on your arms in a day.

The following sets are to be performed after an adequate warm up of both your triceps and biceps and then you will use a medium heavy weight that you can get the necessary number of reps for that given set almost till the failure point but not quite to failure.

9am.
    Triceps pushdowns 2 sets x 10 reps
    Lying triceps extensions 2 sets x 10 reps
    Standing barbell curls 2 sets x 10 reps
    Seated dumbbell curls 2 sets x 10 reps

Your workout should take no longer than 20 minutes and immediately after your workout you need to take a protein shake with 2 scoops of protein powder in water with 20 grams of glucose powder.

10.30am.
    Eat meal 1 chicken breast with potatoes and drink plenty of water throughout the day also.

11.00 am.
    Triceps dips seated between 2 benches 2 sets x 12 reps
    Close grip bench presses on smith machine 2 sets x 12 reps
    Bicep cable curls 2 sets x 12 reps
    Dumbbell concentration curls 2 sets x 12 reps

Protein shake immediately after workout same as before.

12.30pm.
    Eat meal 2 beef and rice meal and drink plenty of water.

2pm.
    Rope pushdowns 2 sets x 15 reps
    Lying triceps extensions on decline bench 2 sets x 15 reps
    Standing dumbbell curls 2 sets x 15 reps
    Seated preacher curls 2 sets x 15 reps

Another protein shake same as before after workout.

3.30pm.
    Eat meal 3 fish and potatoes meal with water.

4.30pm.
    Lying triceps extension 2 sets x 10 reps till failure
    Reverse grip tricep pushdowns 2 sets x 10 reps till failure
    Tricep kickbacks 2 sets x 10 reps till failure
    Standing barbell curls 2 sets x 10 reps till failure
    Seated incline dumbbell curls 2 sets x 10 reps till failure
    Dumbbell concentration curls 2 sets x 10 reps till failure

Another protein shake same as before.

5pm go home and eat another beef and pasta meal.

The next day your arms will be very swollen and in pain, perhaps in even more pain on the following day but this is normal. Take another full week off training to fully recover and then resume your normal training schedule. To add an inch on your arms in a day it is vital to stick to the program as I have described. It takes a lot of hard work and a fair amount of eating on that day while at the gym however you should be eating 6 meals per day everyday if you are serious about bodybuilding.

To be honest when I did this routine to add an inch to your arms in a day my arms were in pain and swollen for almost a week but when they were fully recovered I had gained a half inch around my arms and I was very happy with that. All my training partners reported gains as well but one of my friends says he did gain an inch on his arms after the swelling had gone down. So I truly believe it is possible for some people to gain an inch on your arms in one day but of course this would not happen all the time or for everybody.

This extreme training routine is the sort of workout you might do once per year to really shock your arms into growing any more often than that would quickly lead to overtraining. The key is to be fully rested before the workout and to take a plenty of time to rest and recover after the workout for a week afterwards and in that week you need to keep up a solid intake of at least 6 meals per day of high quality protein and complex carbohydrates to achieve your goal.

Adding an inch to your arms in a day might not work for everyone but if you are a keen bodybuilder and like to experiment with your body and your training I would recommend this workout. Like I said earlier, I had a great day performing this routine with my close bodybuilding mates when I was still a teenager and it was one of the things I can clearly remember enjoying over my 20 years as a bodybuilder. I hope you enjoy this crazy workout as much as I did and good luck with adding that all important inch.

http://www.big-arms.com/add-an-inch-...-in-a-day.html

It sounds pretty random to me. In the end you're just doing 18 sets for biceps and triceps in a day, which isn't even that much more than in crappy training programs they hand out at the gym. Probably bull**** if you'd ask me.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome View Post
    It sounds pretty random to me. In the end you're just doing 18 sets for biceps and triceps in a day, which isn't even that much more than in crappy training programs they hand out at the gym. Probably bull**** if you'd ask me.
    I've been doing it for over a week and now have 30" arms.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me too and mine measure tree fiddy inches.

See sig.

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    I've been doing it for over a week and now have 30" arms.

that picture isnt accurate with your avatar.... I can see the difference in your forearms...
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ersio View Post
    that picture isnt accurate with your avatar.... I can see the difference in your forearms...
    not_sure_if_serious.jpg

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course it is fake BS.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarnick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    200 grams of whey alone?
    that cant be too good on your kidneys
    Follow my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117252111

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stopped reading after i saw "add an inch to your arms in 1 day"
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    You took a long time to type that out.... unfortunately it is crap. It may cause your arms to temporarily swell due to trauma, but there are no lasting gains to be had there.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    You took a long time to type that out.... unfortunately it is crap. It may cause your arms to temporarily swell due to trauma, but there are no lasting gains to be had there.
    actually it took him 5 sec to copy/paste it...but i agree you will not see any significant gains
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    not_sure_if_serious.jpg
    Of course im joking!!!
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jrahe42 View Post
    actually it took him 5 sec to copy/paste it...but i agree you will not see any significant gains
    Yup, not my ideas covered here.

Why do people make up crap like this?
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

SSDD, thats my curse RAVENS EYE's Avatar
    RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAVENS EYE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's sad to think someone would take that much time off from other more fulfilling workouts, just to make their arms bigger. Imagine if you did that for every isolation day. It would take some people 10 weeks to work out 5 times...lol
    Omnia possum in eo qui me confortat
    Philippenses 4:13

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guitarnick View Post
    200 grams of whey alone?

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Could just be you were sold bunk whey.

morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post

Ironically, the original idea behind synthol was in fact to stretch the fascia allowing the muscle to 'grow more freely' without restriction (not to actually use it as a substitute).
    Much like the idea of this program, even though the gains are short term swelling from fluid, it also was meant to stretch the fascia.
    I dont think either has ever been proven to work.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    200 grams of whey alone?
    not_sure_if_serious.jpg

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    200 grams of whey alone?
    *No Crew*

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

200 grams of whey alone?
    Spoken like a true 130 pounder.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    NO BS.. this thing works...I did this for over a week now I have 50 inches arm

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it was endorsed by muscle tech......ofcourse its fkn bs.

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i gain almost an inch after a back and tricep workout but it doesnt last long

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    i gain almost an inch after a back and tricep workout but it doesnt last long
    What do you mean it doesnt last long?..it's bicep not a god damn crotch lol