smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm pretty sure that I'm lactose intolerant

Had my first cup of milk since last Monday when I threw up. Took a week off from drinking milk and felt fine. Well, I had a cup today and starting feeling sick about 10 minutes after I drank it. Took two lactaid pills and immediately am feeling better now. It kinda sucks that I am going to have to limit the milk that I drink because that was one of my staples in putting on weight, but I guess I'll find something else to take its place.
    "Be the change you want to see in the world."

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could always just continue taking the pills...or replace it with lactaid milk (expensive tho)

Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonerman007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smoothhaze View Post
    Had my first cup of milk since last Monday when I threw up. Took a week off from drinking milk and felt fine. Well, I had a cup today and starting feeling sick about 10 minutes after I drank it. Took two lactaid pills and immediately am feeling better now. It kinda sucks that I am going to have to limit the milk that I drink because that was one of my staples in putting on weight, but I guess I'll find something else to take its place.
    hmm... i should know more about this subject. But my impression was, that lactose intolerance causes abdominal bloating and flatulence more than anything else. Don't quote me on this though!

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have problems with lactose. I either do Raw Milk (if i can get it, very hard in Canada) or i drink Kefir. Neither give me any problems.

Astrodust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astrodust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astrodust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astrodust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astrodust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think people become lactose intolerant overnight. The body gradually produces less lactaid enymes over time. Lactose intolerance isn't a disease. Your gut flora however can still break down some of the lactose for you. The gas they produce is what gives you the bloating and gas. I am lactose intolerant and can drink 2 liters of milk a day. The gut flora in your body should be able to break down a glass of milk and your body can adapt to drinking more milk over time. Are you eating a lot of other dairy products?

JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smoothhaze View Post
    Is the milk still good? Is this a common thing or has it been forever?

^ 159lbs Chubby Chaser Vermillion's Avatar
    Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I have mild lactose intolerant. I can drink up to 2-3 cups of milk without any noticeable symptoms.
    Lower back rehab~ Oh well.

smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000) smoothhaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had this for a while. I used to never drink milk before January. My mom says i hated milk as a baby so I've been drinking orange juice all my life. I guess it has gotten worse since I've increased my milk consumption in the last few months.
    "Be the change you want to see in the world."

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    peanut butter is your new savior