rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

anyone get tremendous pain in the hips / waist while squatting.

kind of embarassed with this problem. Even if I am doing 95 pounds I get alot of pain in the hips and the waist. It is not regular soreness or weakness where the weight is too heavy, but i alwaysget pain here.

Also when I am lifting thet weight up, my waist leans all the way to my left side to pick it upk, so it's like only the left side is pushing the weight back up.

It is this htat has always prevented me from going up in squats.

my bench and deads are much higher than squats.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Double check your technique and make sure the resistance is appropriate.

Many individuals are physiologically incompatible with a variety of movements.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Double check your technique and make sure the resistance is appropriate.

Many individuals are physiologically incompatible with a variety of movements.
    my technique is pretty solid. I go ATG, knees don't go past toes etc like a boss.

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much time do you spend warming up? I used to get so much pain in my hips that I had to give up on squats for a while. Now I spend a good five minutes or so getting my legs/hips ready to squat before I do (stretches, leg circles, squats without weight, dynamic stretches, etc.). It has worked well so far and also given me more depth to my squats.

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ------
    Last edited by Insight; 01-20-2021 at 08:43 PM. Reason: edited

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got this inflamed feeling in my hip yesterday when i was doing my set with 275. I stopped as soon as i felt it waited 3-5 minutes than did another set. i was fine thankfully
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could also be a structural problem, are you leaning to the right because of pain?

Might want to get it checked out by a chiropractor.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stretch hip flexors/hams warm up properly. cardio 5 minutes

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Could also be a structural problem, are you leaning to the right because of pain?

Might want to get it checked out by a chiropractor.
    \

doctors found that I lean my weight to my left alot? So my hips are all ****ed up insetad of being striaght when I'm standing straight they also lean to left putting most of the weight on my left foot.

Could be cuz one leg is shorter than other so the other has to comepsnate or some ****. It's a pian the ****ing ass. I am alot weaker than I look. My upper body is in good shape and ppl asume I'm strong (for my size) yet Im so weak because as most ppl now most of power/strength come sfrom lower body and my lower body can't barely squat 95 pounds!!

bump help would be great.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rogerfed4life View Post
    \

doctors found that I lean my weight to my left alot? So my hips are all ****ed up insetad of being striaght when I'm standing straight they also lean to left putting most of the weight on my left foot.

Could be cuz one leg is shorter than other so the other has to comepsnate or some ****. It's a pian the ****ing ass. I am alot weaker than I look. My upper body is in good shape and ppl asume I'm strong (for my size) yet Im so weak because as most ppl now most of power/strength come sfrom lower body and my lower body can't barely squat 95 pounds!!
    Try getting a foot lift to even out the leg length discrepancy.
    Can't believe the Dr. didn't do it already, if one leg is shorter than the other it will throw off your whole pelvic alignment which could easily be the source of your pain as well as lead to back pain.
    You should see another Dr.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

anonymous
    sound like ART on your psoas and some sacral/pelvic adjustments would help, got insurance coverage for chiropractic? If so use it.

dont go 'ATF' (how hardcore!) without developing the necessary flexibility, which many people structurally dont have.

I imagine your lower back rounds when you bounce out of the bottom of those ATF squats as well.

anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anmol_khanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    sound like ART on your psoas and some sacral/pelvic adjustments would help, got insurance coverage for chiropractic? If so use it.

dont go 'ATF' (how hardcore!) without developing the necessary flexibility, which many people structurally dont have.

I imagine your lower back rounds when you bounce out of the bottom of those ATF squats as well.
    I have similar issue - where my right leg takes more weight and have hip issues. For me it was because
    - tight psoas
    - tight quad
    - weak glute

Also, weak core causes unable pelvis. you need ti improve core strength.
    Try single leg exercises and keep pelvis aligned.

I am in process of fixing it with a good physio. I woudl suggest try physio first. They will be able to advise if its muscular and if you need spinal adjustment.

Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omfgorzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watch your form. You also may need to take more time warming up. Loosen up the joints a tid bit.
    It's time to get NASTY!

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    flat feet?

Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a very similar problem, when I get good depth with heavy weight and drive up, I feel like a tendon is about to rip in my lower abdominals/pelvis. Every time I feel like it's oging to rip but it never has, so I assume it won't. Every once in a while I'll get a rep that won't hurt and try to replicate that form. The best thing I've found is make sure you're driving through your heels, and instead of pushing the weight up, try to push the floor down. That seems to help for me.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont squat

Yeah a foot lift is a good idea. You don't need that much flexibiilty to go ATG, I can go, it just hurts.

But yeah I probably need to stretch alot more than I do currently.

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kind of embarassed with this problem. Even if I am doing 95 pounds I get alot of pain in the hips and the waist. It is not regular soreness or weakness where the weight is too heavy, but i alwaysget pain here.

Also when I am lifting thet weight up, my waist leans all the way to my left side to pick it upk, so it's like only the left side is pushing the weight back up.

Do you lean to the side that hurts more?

I'm not sure what you mean by your description, but if it hurts right where your femur hinges in your hip i'd suspect it's hip flexors. I've had this a few times. IMO, rest it for a week from heavy squats but do other lower body intensive movements like deadlifts/cleans/etc... All the while get used to stretching the muscle--put your leg up on something behind you similar to a bulgarian split squat and work from there. Finally massage the crap out of it a few times a day--this should be mildly uncomfortable and maybe a little painful, basically lie on your back and relax everything and use your knuckles to dig into the knots. Massage it at a minimum a few times at the gym while you are training and right before you go to sleep in bed. Also, eat lots. That's about it.
    Jack of all trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one.

Lift the damn weight, and eat the damn food. It's as hard and as complicated as you make it.

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any more opinions on this subject? I get the same pain described in the OP but it feels more like it's in the back of my hips (if that makes sense) just below my lower spine.
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this is quite possibly an indicator of a tight left piriformis and also a tight adductor on your right leg. Try doing a piriformis stretch and see if the left side is worse. Try an adductor stretch and see if the right side is tighter.

I would reccomend doing all single legged movements for the time being would really help ballance out your hips. Bulgarian lunges, stepups, single leg deadlifts to name a few.

Pain in the front of your leg where it meets with your waist, as previously mentioned by other posts is due to a tight psoas. Try doing more glute based movements. Proper single leg deadlifts where the knee doesn't come foreword very far would work well here.

This not not an uncommon occurrence, but I think your leg leg length discrepancy (if there is a good amount of difference between the the 2) has a lot to do with this.

http://www.lifewest.edu/courses/syll...edsyndrome.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6490612/Pelvic-Cross-Syndrome

yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000) yard_ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post

Definitely go with the visit to the chiro - I have had simular problems in the past and it was due to the sacral / pelvic allignment. Several visits to the chiro and then follow up visits every month keep me vertually pain free.

When i first went to the chiro and we did some x-rays my hips were 10mm (1/2") out of allignment giving the impression that my left leg was shorter. my hips are now level and squats are pain free.

I do stick to slightly lighter weights and push out higher reps to be on the safe side.