opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lose weight fast!

so i need to go from 150 - 140 pounds fast.. what would be the best quickest way to lose the fat?

cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by opbyg View Post
    so i need to go from 150 - 140 pounds fast.. what would be the best quickest way to lose the fat?
    What kind of timeframe are you talking? If it's five weeks you can do that with a little work and the right diet. If you are talking cutting for a wrestling match or something you can sweat out 10 pretty fast but it wont last that long and your strength might crash.

The right way is 1-2 pounds per week and the other way is the old trashbag-bike-steamroom method and just sweat it all out but sip water to make sure you don't overdue it.
    Chris

Do I look like I workout dumb@ss!!

Yea I got my headphones on because I want you to stop and talk thanks moron!!

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quickest way is leg amputation.

Second quickest way is liposuction.

Third quickest way is to swim the english channel.

Fourth quickest way is total starvation.

Fifth quickest way is probably a ketogenic diet plus exercise.

opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cwestwjg View Post
    What kind of timeframe are you talking? If it's five weeks you can do that with a little work and the right diet. If you are talking cutting for a wrestling match or something you can sweat out 10 pretty fast but it wont last that long and your strength might crash.

The right way is 1-2 pounds per week and the other way is the old trashbag-bike-steamroom method and just sweat it all out but sip water to make sure you don't overdue it.
    I need to go down for a taekwondo campion chip.. EM (Europe master) .. and i got two weeks top. is this even possible?

Registered User synister_intent's Avatar
    synister_intent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, I'm no expert but in my opinion at your age that is very unhealthy.

cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwestwjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Be careful

I need to go down for a taekwondo campion chip.. EM (Europe master) .. and i got two weeks top. is this even possible?
    Just go up a weight class it's alot easier and safer. But if you need to do it this is the way our coach had us make weight.

I'm not suggesting or condoning this just what I know will work from past experience.

You can make the cut for weigh-in and you will probably be back up 5 pounds before your first match.

Cut your carbs down to 50/100 split starting today. Run when everychance you get with a a trash bag as a extra shirt cut the corners out and pull over you and stuff a towel around your neck and get on a stationary bike with the heat turned up to 90 and crank out the miles starting 3 days before weigh-in. U can go to a liquid diet two days out and flush your stomach and in the last 24 only sip water occassionly.

To see how much weight you are holding in your stomach right now just take a mild laxative after you weigh today and check again the morning.

But the most important part is to eat as soon as you can after you weigh in. And make sure you drink some juice if you start feeling dissy at any time.
    Chris

Do I look like I workout dumb@ss!!

Yea I got my headphones on because I want you to stop and talk thanks moron!!

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JC480 View Post
    Quickest way is leg amputation.

Second quickest way is liposuction.

Third quickest way is to swim the english channel.

Fourth quickest way is total starvation.

Fifth quickest way is probably a ketogenic diet plus exercise.
    LOL.... this ^^^

I like your logic guy.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)