Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    Can you imagine having a child who went to school and got bullied and was miserable. My nephew starts JK this fall and the though of him ever being bullied really bothers me. Fuark boyos I gotta keep this kid tough and any future kids I may end up having. Really unfortunate that this type of thing happens.

I was chubby little chit back in the day and some older kids tried to bully me around. Fought back almost when it started so they backed off and went after easier prey. Kids are so fukkin cruel sometimes. Very grateful my parents raised me and my brothers to be tough.
    You don't get bullied if you fight back. That's pretty much the solution srs. They'll find some other kid to bully if you fight back with them. You should tell him not to take shet from anyone and if people bully you, fight back (srs).

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KILLdante View Post
    how the fuk do you hang yourself at 13 jesus christ

rip
    My boss's son did the same thing last year for the same reason. He was 14.
    Toxic Masculinity

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrammarNaziM8 View Post
    The worst part is the fact that teachers did not do anything. They are supposed to keep control of things not ket chit like this happen
    Are you fuking stupid?

Teachers these days are under enough pressure with getting accused of other chit. Dude they cannot even break up fights in their classrooms. They will be sued. You think they want to take it upon themselves to possibly falsely accuse someone's child of depression?

They would get sued. Teachers ain't doing chit unless its part of their job duties.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GatorLaid View Post
    You don't get bullied if you fight back. That's pretty much the solution srs. They'll find some other kid to bully if you fight back with them. You should tell him not to take shet from anyone and if people bully you, fight back (srs).
    You're such an idiot.

Fuk I hate people like you who think because you say something it somehow is magically going to happen. I will be a millionaire tomorrow!

Doesnt make it so.

GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    You're such an idiot.

Fuk I hate people like you who think because you say something it somehow is magically going to happen. I will be a millionaire tomorrow!

Doesnt make it so.
    That's the solution to bullying you piece of trash. You solve bullying by fighting back with the person. They'll find another victim after this and i've seen it through middle school and high school. Oh yeah sit in the corner and let them pick on you and let them build more and more people to hate you before you do anything. Stfu dumbass. I can tell you were a victim of bullying because you were a lonely pussy as a kid that never fought back.

That's the solution to bullying you piece of trash. You solve bullying by fighting back with the person. They'll find another victim after this and i've seen it through middle school and high school. Oh yeah sit in the corner and let them pick on you and let them build more and more people to hate you before you do anything. Stfu dumbass. I can tell you were a victim of bullying because you were a lonely pussy as a kid that never fought back.
    I was suspended at least 2 times a month in middle school for fighting. Was in BIR at least 2 times a month for selling candy.

I can assure you I have been in my fare share of bullying, bullied, protecting those from bullies. I was always the tallest/biggest in all of my classes since the 6th grade.

You know what stopped me from being bullied? Ratting them out and having actual proper security doing their fuking job. IE; knowing the bullies schedule and happenstance security guards were right there to watch. Eventually that kid got expelled and could not attend a public school.

I also protected a girl I had a crush on after 6 kids threw empty beer bottles at her outside of school. They were all charged with lynching in the 2nd degree and could never attend a public school again. They beat me up with a few branches from a pine tree that were about the size of a baseball bat.

Funny side note to that story: My fathers good friend was a retired mayor and judge of a small town up north. The judge presiding over this case of lynching was great friends of my fathers friend. My fathers friend stood up after the presiding judge said "I see a familiar face in the crowd" He stated he was here on my behalf. Pretty sure that ruling of probation for 3 years and could never attend a public school was because of my fathers friend.
    Last edited by JPF82; 08-16-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KILLdante View Post
    how the fuk do you hang yourself at 13 jesus christ

rip
    there must have been a lot more going on than just school bullying. He was probably being abused at home as well.

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by room201 View Post
    Bullying is a natural process of life. It weeds out the weak and inferior. Happens in nature. The human species is no different. Nature only cares about the strongest passing on their genetics.

Kids are a bunch of pussies these days. Oh Timmy is calling me names at school... let me go hang myself. This kid would never have survived the real world anyway.

I'd have more respect fi he started spraying the school up
    Read up on Darwinism please, that's not how it works.

Some kids just didn't have the chance to develop skills to handle conflict, mostly starting with their parents. I was bullied in school because I never learned social skills to that point, I was an awkward kid. Grew up, found myself, made a bunch of friends, started lifting, became extremely good at picking up girls, took up boxing etc. I'm perfectly good at handling myself now, but as a kid I wasn't. The same can be said for any kid getting bullied, most times their parents never showed them enough support to deal with these situations.

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by A6Ibra View Post
    The bullies is gonna regret this for the rest of their lives. Maybe they won't realize this now but definitely when they hit maturity.

This.

And when it does happen, it's going to hit them hard. And rightfully so. Bullying someone to such an extent that they have been dehumanized, and no longer who they used to be.

All in all, this is a horrific situation. Kid was just 13, his whole future ahead of him.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah except you're living in a fairytale you dunce. I've been to highschools where 'fighting back' could end you up in a hospital with stab wounds because every second kid was part of a gang. I'd love to see you fight back Jamal and then deal with his 10 friends and 20 cousins after school.

Originally Posted by TypicalGamer View Post
    Read up on Darwinism please, that's not how it works.

Some kids just didn't have the chance to develop skills to handle conflict, mostly starting with their parents. I was bullied in school because I never learned social skills to that point, I was an awkward kid. Grew up, found myself, made a bunch of friends, started lifting, became extremely good at picking up girls, took up boxing etc. I'm perfectly good at handling myself now, but as a kid I wasn't. The same can be said for any kid getting bullied, most times their parents never showed them enough support to deal with these situations.
    That makes no sense.

>Learn ability to handle bully situations
    >Somehow manages ability to understand suicide is the only way out

r u even srs?

Yeah except you're living in a fairytale you dunce. I've been to highschools where 'fighting back' could end you up in a hospital with stab wounds because every second kid was part of a gang. I'd love to see you fight back Jamal and then deal with his 10 friends and 20 cousins after school.
    stab wounds? LMFAO. Stop making shet up you idiot. No one would stab you for fighting back especially a bully. They pick on you because they are insecure and feel powerful when they have control or they are trying to fit in with a main bully. When you don't allow them to it loses it's appeal. They stop. The thing you see in movies is the innocent kid getting stabbed by the bully. Stop watching movies

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a totally different scenario from the OP though

In that case the only solution is to change schools
    ChangGang's master

fukkk You are bringing back memories of high school for me.

There was srs a group of 15-20 Jamal's that were all related, they were a mini gang after their last name, Green. We had bloods and crips where I was, even they didn't mess with the Greens.

stab wounds? LMFAO. Stop making shet up you idiot. No one would stab you for fighting back especially a bully. They pick on you because they are insecure and feel powerful when they have control or they are trying to fit in with a main bully. When you don't allow them to it loses it's appeal. They stop. The thing you see in movies is the innocent kid getting stabbed by the bully. Stop watching movies
    What kinda fairytale school did you go to?

In 6th grade I found a fixed blade knife tapped inside the paper towel dispenser.

Edit: You're a doltbruh. You think being a bully is some mentality of "oh mommy didn't love me so I will project" Those are the small bullies that just steal from people Debo style. The real ones have serial killer instincts.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sucks for the dad but this L is on him not the teachers.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

In 6th grade I found a fixed blade knife tapped inside the paper towel dispenser.
    Lesson learned don't have kids if you have kids never send them to public schools.

How many times you hear on the news about a kid getting stabbed for fighting back a bully? Almost never. You make up imaginary scenerios in your head of what the bully would do to you if you didn't fight back to compensate for you being a pussy and not fighting back. A whole bunch of cope if you ask me.

oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    truth is some parents lack any foresight in what their kid will go through. peoples personalities always change bit by bit, but the core of who you are stays with you and is learned in your younger years. my uncle is a very high risk, confident take charge kind of man. he assumed all those qualities would just pass onto my cousin genetically so he ended up neglecting to teach him anything. my cousins personality is just comprised of laughing nervously at everything and avoiding eye contact, idk why people arent serious when they go raising another life.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    were any of you guys not bullied? im pretty sure every single person gets bullied in school to a point. it use to be good for character

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Quizifier View Post
    I wonder how his bullies feel now.
    Since most kids are cruel, some probably are getting off on it and planning their next victim.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    there must have been a lot more going on than just school bullying. He was probably being abused at home as well.
    You might be surprised. Like I said above, my boss's son hung himself last year at 14. I've known him since he was born. He comes from two of the best parents I know. Both very successful engineers. Both very committed to their kids and provided a very safe home. He attended a well praised public school. My boss's son was the sweetest kid I knew. He was always so nice to my son and very respectful to adults. He was the last kid I'd expect to do that. Don't underestimate mental illness and the effect bullying can have on a person.

People always look for someone to blame. In this case, he came from great parents, went to a good school, and seemed like an emotionally stable great kid. What I've learned from this tragic event is to never underestimate bullying. As a parent you should be aware of everything that goes on in your kid's life and whenever possible, seek help. Especially through puberty when their hormones are going crazy. Even something as simple as losing a girlfriend can have a large impact on kid who already is suffering from metal illnesses.
    Last edited by gixxer0.6g; 08-16-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    Toxic Masculinity

Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I was bullied in primary secondary and even 6th form and people laughed at me and still do but you've gotta understand everyone is different.

FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Always tragic when this happens. From my experience schools rarely do what is required to stamp out bullying and if they do it's only after months of harassment. It's clear the school was doing little if they were pulling to kid from the school and planning to send him somewhere else.

From what I have experienced when bullying is reported for some reason it's the victim that is usually forced to compromise, switch classes, told to avoid the bullies, even switch schools it's almost never the bullies behaviour that needs to be changed but the victims.

There's not a lot you can do really. Various kids are picking on other kids, across all grades, at any given time at a school. If you suspend everyone who's teasing someone you're gonna have a quarter of the kids missing school everyday. And the suspended kids are just gonna take it out harder on the squealer when they see him on the walk home, or on the bus, whatever. It's not like this only happens during class time and you can easily separate the bullies from the bullied.

It's an unfortunate thing, but some kids are just bad apples and **** heads. Many of them will grow up to be alcoholics, prisoners, bums. But when they're kids, there's not much you can really do. You can't put every kid who teases someone into a juvenile delinquent center. It's just too much of a burden.

Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    You might be surprised. Like I said above, my boss's son hung himself last year at 14. I've known him since he was born. He comes from two of the best parents I know. Both very successful engineers. Both very committed to their kids and provided a very safe home. He attended a well praised public school. My boss's son was the sweetest kid I knew. He was always so nice to my son and very respectful to adults. He was the last kid I'd expect to do that. Don't underestimate mental illness and the effect bullying can have on a person.
    **** mental illness it doesn't exist don't cover up the fact that Humans beings are ****ing garbage.

FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FO0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by oysterparts View Post
    truth is some parents lack any foresight in what their kid will go through. peoples personalities always change bit by bit, but the core of who you are stays with you and is learned in your younger years. my uncle is a very high risk, confident take charge kind of man. he assumed all those qualities would just pass onto my cousin genetically so he ended up neglecting to teach him anything. my cousins personality is just comprised of laughing nervously at everything and avoiding eye contact, idk why people arent serious when they go raising another life.

Amen dude. Most kids really are not taught that much by their parents. I'm planning to teach my kid tons of chit, and give him every advantage I possibly can. And while I hope he'll turn out somewhat like me, I also understand the possibility that he could just be naturally very timid, or naturally a delinquent **** head. But I'm at least gonna try hard af to make sure he's goin in the right direction.

YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungDaku is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tragic man, he said inside of the note he wrote that he fought on of the kids that started bullying him and everyone except one kid left him alone, he fought that kid as well, but they started bullying him again and he says that the teachers didn't do anything and he was the one getting in trouble, not the bullies. Fukkin disgusting that the teachers and school didn't do anything about this chit and now the kid killed himself, and I'm surprised that even after fighting them the bullies didn't stop

Don't neg back, cuz u mad TatItUp's Avatar
    TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WagerKing View Post
    When he had the thought of people sympathizing for him after. Thats why he played the victim card in his notes. Saying the teachers didnt do anything in his note is pathetic. Now all these people feel like it was their fault. Teachers? really?

If your family loves you, you shouldnt have the thought of killing yourself

rest easy kiddo
    yeah, dumbfuk. He really was willing to kill himself to make them feel guilty?! never go full retard. Yeah, he did it all for sympathy. Ending his life was just a side note to the real story right? you get zero points, and are dumb as fuk
    I post from my phone often, so please disregard all spelling errors, and ninja edits my phone does to what I'm typing...

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Poor kid, RIP
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats beta as hell if you are willing to kill yourself over some bullying why not beat the chit outta the bully u got nothing to lose and if you win your life might get better ? sounds like this kid would of offed himself anyways if he wasnt bullied for some other beta reason like his gf leaving him or some other excuse