Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation ***Fusion Nutrition is looking for a PRODUCT BOARD REP***

Fusion Nutrition is dedicated to feeding the Bodybuilding Culture. We are currently seeking an individual with experience in bodybuilding - physiology and anatomy, an understanding of nutrition and supplementation and most of all the willingness to teach others as well as learn from them too. We do expect you to become an expert in the catagory you are assigned!

You must be professional at all times and respect other companies and their products – on and off the forums.

If you feel that you would be the right candidate or feel like nominating another member, please tell us why and we will pick the candidate who we feel could best represent the brands offered by Fusion Nutrition.

Although we are only choosing one individual at this time, we will be choosing another Product Board Rep soon. So please be respectful if you do not get chosen at this time around…because you may be next.

We encourage you to visit our corporate page at: www.FusionNutrition.com

Thank you for your time - we look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Belanger - VP Sales

Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll throw my hat in the ring. This sounds like an excellent opportunity to work for an up and coming company. My professional knowledge isn't extensive, but I train hard and help where I can out of my own experience

That reminds me, I need to send you an e-mail
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck GG and applicants!

definetly would be a great company to work with!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How would you like the applcations submitted? Would you like them posted or sent to an email?

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Chris depending on what you're looking for I might be able to help you out, as I've posted before I am a certified personal trainer pursuing an advanced certification at the moment, I worked at GNC for 2 years, my contest prep/diet/training knowledge is ever increasing, and I've actually used Purple-K, T2, and FUBAR previously.
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5-6 View Post
    How would you like the applcations submitted? Would you like them posted or sent to an email?
    I would like see information that you have on yourself or another candidate for this postion be posted openly in this thread.
    If you do not get chosen for this excellent opportunity. There may be another opportunity waiting for you.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have worked off and on in the supplement and bodybuilding culture for nearly 4 years now. I managed a GNC for half a year during time I was immersed into the industry, and a deeper passion for bettering myself both physically. However, to prepare myself better for the future I left the position at GNC to return to school.

I am currently enrolled at the University of Saskatchewan, enrolled in my third year of physiology and between my second and third year of kinesiology. I am very interested what happens to the body under different conditions of exercising, namely on a cellular level. With this mentioned the majority of my classes have an aspect of biochemistry to them. Once I have finished my two BSc I will be moving onto a MS in pharmacology once my undergrad is done My future endeavors plan to focus on what sort of effects certain substances have on the body. Trying to understand why, how certain mechanisms happen in the body.

Don't get me wrong though, I am not a person to understand everything from a text book. I bust my own chops at the gym and outside embracing the bodybuilding culture. I am also very well aware of the Purple K line-up for I have tried Purple K, Zeus and Fubar for myself not T2 yet though, I never really had a chance to cut.

Thank you for your time and good luck to all the candidates.

lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lincolnpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Goodluck y'all. Fusion Nutrition is a great company.
    LincolnPark's CEL Nox Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12656852#post12656852

"Success is when preparation meets opportunity."

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."
    -John Wooden

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry for double post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Littleswole30, littleswole30, littleswole30..

She is a real Gym Godess

Just kidding

Good luck to the applicants.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wish you the best of luck in finding a rep GG. You got a great company and some solid products. You should pick someone that represents the image and reputation of your company, not just anyone, have high standards; afterall, a great company needs a great representative.

Ide apply but yeah...im bodybuilding gym rat, not a genius.

Best of luck to everyone!

Regards,
    Daniel HAHAHAAh had to do it
    Strength is Pain. Power is Torture. Strength beyond Strength. Power beyond human F'ing Power.

"All there is to it, is to do it." Ronnie Coleman

Always All Natural

Your company's log _____here______

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Fusion Nutrition is dedicated to feeding the Bodybuilding Culture. We are currently seeking an individual with experience in bodybuilding - physiology and anatomy, an understanding of nutrition and supplementation and most of all the willingness to teach others as well as learn from them too. We do expect you to become an expert in the catagory you are assigned!

You must be professional at all times and respect other companies and their products – on and off the forums.

If you feel that you would be the right candidate or feel like nominating another member, please tell us why and we will pick the candidate who we feel could best represent the brands offered by Fusion Nutrition.

Although we are only choosing one individual at this time, we will be choosing another Product Board Rep soon. So please be respectful if you do not get chosen at this time around…because you may be next.

We encourage you to visit our corporate page at: www.FusionNutrition.com

Thank you for your time - we look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Belanger - VP Sales

I would like to throw my hand in here. I dont have the qualifications but feel that the 10+ years training and reading gives me an understanding of the business.
    I have used a fair amount of supplements throughout the years of which some can be seen in my BodyBlog.
    I would love to be a rep for an up and coming company and would relish the challenge of helping out people with supplementation, nutrition and exercise.
    Let me know what other information you would require and i will do my best to let you have it.
    Look foreward to hearing from you Chris, Either way.
    Thanks

Mick.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Big Poppa S...fire me a pm with your contact info because in the new year there is going to be new FUBAR formula and I am going to need you to try it out.

5-6...you are a geek. lol just kidding

arn710...talk to you when you get back from Germany. Lucky guy.

BBD.. thanks bro and of course...you are doing a great job on your log and you will represent CEL - well.

LincolnPark...thanks.

BS30... are you saying just kidding to LS30 being a Gym Godess. So you are saying she is not a Gym Godess...she is gonna kick yo *ss!!!

Bos... no beaver for you. lol

Mickfootie...thanks for checking us out. I took a look at your current log with Controlled Labs. You have good detail in there and I will be following it.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks mate. No probs keep me updated it anything that happens.
    I like to be thorough.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

BS30... are you saying just kidding to LS30 being a Gym Godess. So you are saying she is not a Gym Godess...she is gonna kick yo *ss!!! .[/QUOTE]

Flavia, finish my damn dinner!!!!!

This is Littlewole30. Bigswole30 is currently knocked the f&*k out!

Yes, she is a goddess and while not wanting to be a rep she is a very good person to let females they "too" can benefit from supplements.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoever gets this will wind up learning a lot. Chris is aces.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Yes, I am a geek! I will happily admit it.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am in for your consideration.
    God bless/science be with our military

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck applicants
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    good luck applicants
    I hope luck is smiling on me......
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Surprise!

Hello
    Consider me "ON THE BALLOT"
    I think I'm a professional in all aspects of my life, but there was that time in Mexico when, nevermind.
    I don't think I've bashed another product "too maliciously", not by NAME, at least, not that I remember...
    All kidding aside Chris, Fusion Nutrition is an awesome company with some really great products, that work, just check my log (oh yeah you have checked it I've only come to know about Fusion through the Purple- K log I am currently involved in. I've be honored to be considered for this position and the chance to work with you. I'm definitely not the sharpest tack in the box, at times, but I'm still in the box.
    Good luck to all...
    Last edited by srombado; 12-02-2006 at 12:27 AM.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
    Henry Rollins

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I nominate BIG Bos. Bro you don't have to be a genius. You care about people and your logs and posts are top notch and show that you do know what you are talking about. I'm the same as you Gym Rat (definitely NOT A GENIUS). Good luck to all. Chris is absolutely a great guy and it would be awesome to be affiliated with Fushion Nutrition, now or in the future.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
    Henry Rollins

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am very interested, so if you think I am right for the job, please PM. If you do not, I understand.

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to be considered for the rep posistion. I am majoring in Business with a concentration in the fitness/nutriton industry. I have plenty of time to represent this company on the forums as well as in my daily life at the gym (soon to be personal trainer at Gold's). Good luck in your decisions, I know the competition is rough!

if not babolat or mickfootie get my vote.
    Last edited by warwithgenetics; 12-01-2006 at 09:31 PM.
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    I would love to be considered for the rep posistion.
    if not babolat or mickfootie get my vote.
    Thanks war. If i'm not accepted you know you get my vote.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to apply. You can find my "application" below.

What is your training background?

I have been training seriously for over five years. The reason for which I was training was, at that time, constantly changing, the main reason being sports. I have trained for many sports, including basketball, football, and most recently, soccer. After I finished my involvement in sports, I continued my interest in lifting. Soon, it became a passion of mine and not long after, I became addicted. Lifting was unlike anything I had ever done before: it was up to you and only you to stay dedicated and motivated. I began leading a healthier lifestyle and became interested in bodybuilding and nutrition. Recently, I had not been in the gym nearly as much since falling severely ill (mononucleosis). However, I have since returned to full health and have gotten back into the gym. It certainly feels good to be back and I intend on making huge strides in my physical fitness and my physique.

What supplements do I have experience with?

Scivation Xtend, Designer Supplements Xceed, MuscleTech Cell-Tech, MuscleTech NitroTech, Scivation Sesamin, Controlled Labs Purple WRAATH, Primaforce Primal EAA, iSatori CE-XL, iSatori Meta-Cel, iSatori H+Blocker, Primaforce/Giant/Higher Power CEE, Prolab Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure), Ergopharm GF-Pro, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Substance WPI, Cytosport Muscle Milk, Dymatize Elite Whey, USPLabs Camphobolic, BSN CellMass, BSN NO-Xplode, Syntrax Nectar, Controlled Labs Green Bulge/Green MAG, and various other products, including the basics, fish oil, green tea, and a multi.

Also, I am looking into ordering some of your very own, Purple-K. The logs on it have been quite interesting.

Why would I be a good selection?

There are obviously many qualified applicants who wish to work for you and your company. I am sure you have heard many of the same things more than once, but there are a few things that set me apart from the bunch: my character, integrity, dedication, and individuality. If selected, I intend to be fair and honest and to do my job to the best of my ability. Although some of the applicants may be more knowledgeable than myself, I am constantly learning and will do whatever it takes to gain that knowledge. I feel one's reputation is the most valuable thing an individual possesses and if you check, my reputation is that of a helpful and kind person. Most of my posting on this forum reflects that. I believe in quality. I would not work for a company that does not have quality supplements. I feel you have a line full of quality supplements. Not to toon my own horn, but I consider myself a talented writer, as shown by my experiences in this website's own "Topic of the Week" section, where I have placed in the Top 3 a numerous amount of times and have won more than once.

I look forward to hearing from the leadership at Fusion Nutrition and hopefully, to being associated with you all in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my application. I appreciate the opportunity and wish you all luck with your decision. I know it will be a tough one, but I am sure you will make the right decision.

God bless and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by NoNameNecessary; 12-01-2006 at 09:34 PM.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

Thanks wwg! if you lived in my area, id buy you lunch.
    I think WWG is very qualified for this position, and the whole advanced position in college is a leg-up on me, so I vote WWG.

Mick does good work around here, too.

Both are obviously great choices, with high reps and quality posts, and they both give helpful advice. even in the CL competition, they had a sense of humor and were civilized.

So, my votes are for WWG and mick. you go guys.

reps to WWG(i would if i could), mick, and noname.
    Last edited by babolat06; 12-01-2006 at 09:37 PM. Reason: adding stuff

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like a good oppurtunity but i feel at 19 iam a bit to young yet to help even though i jsut finished a physio and human anatomy class in school and have supplement and training knowledge id like to wait until i futher my knowledge , on that note good luck to the applicants fusion is a great company to work for and help out

Littlefry
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Thanks wwg! if you lived in my area, id buy you lunch.
    I think WWG is very qualified for this position, and the whole advanced position in college is a leg-up on me, so I vote WWG.

Mick does good work around here, too.

Both are obviously great choices, with high reps and quality posts, and they both give helpful advice. even in the CL competition, they had a sense of humor and were civilized.

So, my votes are for WWG and mick. you go guys.

reps to WWG(i would if i could), mick, and noname.
    LOL i tried to rep you for a post earlier and it wont let me anymore but enjoy your posts...thanks for sharing your knowledge bro!
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Originally Posted by littlefry View Post
    Looks like a good oppurtunity but i feel at 19 iam a bit to young yet to help even though i jsut finished a physio and human anatomy class in school and have supplement and training knowledge id like to wait until i futher my knowledge , on that note good luck to the applicants fusion is a great company to work for and help out

Littlefry
    Age doesn't matter too much. As long as you are prepared to help and advise people and do some research on things to understand a little more there shouldn't be a problem in being considered.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard