Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ruhl owns Jay

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)

Ruhl owns Jay

Jay looks like nothing in this pose. His chest looks so small compared to Ruhl's chest. And his biceps and shoulders look very small, too.
    Attached Images

bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes , ruhl looks 3 times bigger in this pose .
    bishlawy :only the strong shall survive

Far Beyond Driven xxPowerlifterxx's Avatar
    xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's because he is standing next to the most over-developed, disproportionate lump of oil in the history of bodybuilding.
    may the fire in my eyes light the way for me
    may the bridges that i burn take out my enemies
    -e.town concrete

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rudolph
    Jay looks like nothing in this pose. His chest looks so small compared to Ruhl's chest. And his biceps and shoulders look very small, too.
    If the MR O was about one pose.
    Cha Cha Cha

MNhockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i never thought i would say jay and small in the same sentence but that is exactly how ruhl makes him look here. proof bigger aint always better

Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xxPowerlifterxx
    That's because he is standing next to the most over-developed, disproportionate lump of oil in the history of bodybuilding.
    Actually if you look at the pic, he is pretty shredded, his arms, his delts and his chest are more defined than Jays in that pic. Ruhl looks amazing in my opinion, but each person will have their own opinion, yours is just immature and inappropriate though.

Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No doubt, Marcus is a lot bigger - especially through the shoulder girdle.

But I saw a picture of him from the Olympia where it look like his right pec was torn near the sternum. It totally screws up his aesthetics.
    Attached Images

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's been 2 weeks since the Olympia and you are still crying about it. How old are you?

xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxPowerlifterxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nameless@1
    Actually if you look at the pic, he is pretty shredded, his arms, his delts and his chest are more defined than Jays in that pic. Ruhl looks amazing in my opinion, but each person will have their own opinion, yours is just immature and inappropriate though.
    Oh please. Ruhl is perhaps the largest abuser of synthol in the entire sport. Add to that his blocky, unsymetrical form and clearly oil-bulging distorted bodyparts, and that's what you get. There is nothing inappropriate about my opinion.
    -e.town concrete

Oh please. Ruhl is perhaps the largest abuser of synthol in the entire sport. Add to that his blocky, unsymetrical form and clearly oil-bulging distorted bodyparts, and that's what you get. There is nothing inappropriate about my opinion.
    And it's simply humorous to be called immature by an 18 year old kid. I was training before you got your first zit bro.
    -e.town concrete

gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont think ruhl uses synthol.......the guy is damn strong unlike synthol users...and the only one said that he uses synthol is the ifbb pro undercover who is craig titus who is not worth it

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh please. Ruhl is perhaps the largest abuser of synthol in the entire sport.
    They all use it to some extent. Not so much synthol as escaline, though.

Regardless, I don't think Rühl is as full of synthol as he's said to be. He still shows way too much muscle definition to be using it that much more heavily than everybody else. Besides, his shoulder strength is greater than most of the other massive pros', rivalled perhaps closely by Levrone, who incidentally also had gigantic shoulders, so I don't think it's fair to assume that the only thing that sets him apart from the rest is the amount of oil. I think for the most part, he just really is that big...

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're an idiot. No nice way to say it, sorry.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aiwass
    Regardless, I don't think Rühl is as full of synthol as he's said to be. He still shows way too much muscle definition to be using it that much more heavily than everybody else. Besides, his shoulder strength is greater than most of the other massive pros', rivalled perhaps closely by Levrone, who incidentally also had gigantic shoulders, so I don't think it's fair to assume that the only thing that sets him apart from the rest is the amount of oil. I think for the most part, he just really is that big...
    Ruhl's delts are the biggest and strongest in the whole sport, not even Levrone is a match for him there. He can push six hundried pounds overhead for God's sake! Ruhl's problems are not synthol, if they were you wouldn't be able to see the striated, vascular muscles you see when he comes in dry. He just has a problem on the actual "dryness" department. Any dumbass that says Ruhl is full of oil is simply pulling it eyther out of his ass or parroting, aka bodybuilding.com style. Synthol doesn't flex.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Uriel_da_man; 10-13-2006 at 06:22 AM.

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    ruhl tends to dwarf everyone even ronnie

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    Exactly. If he used Synthol he would look like this guy:

Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dmitry_OK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha!!!!!!! the "lump of oil" has 10X more defined arms than jay cutler. cutler doesn't even have the main vein in his left bicep!!! Find one pic where cutler has a vein in his left bicep.
    If you don't have it, then don't hit it.

-Arnold (on posing)

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Exactly. If he used Synthol he would look like this guy:

whats wrong with him......oh I see...... the overalls

MNhockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i think if this guy can bring up his forearms he could do some damage in the pro ranks.... but seriously there's no way ruhl is a synthol abuser. he may be gigantic but muscle tone and striations don't come from oil

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Markus admitted to using synthol. It's not a presumption.
    But still he carries more muscle mass than anyone else on the face of this earth...
    I would of thought it was a shame if ronnie was ranked above Jay, but if Markus ranked higher than Jay I would understand (doesn't mean that I agree) .
    Training in Budokai Do.

ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    I agree.
    Ruhl is awesome,
    Ahms - Back in Training

Originally Posted by SemiShred
    Markus admitted to using synthol..
    lol.where?

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ruhl's delts are the biggest and strongest in the whole sport, not even Levrone is a match for him there. He can push six hundried pounds overhead for God's sake! Ruhl's problems are not synthol, if they were you wouldn't be able to see the striated, vascular muscles you see when he comes in dry. He just has a problem on the actual "dryness" department. Any dumbass that says Ruhl is full of oil is simply pulling it eyther out of his ass or parroting, aka bodybuilding.com style. Synthol doesn't flex.
    Good post, I was about to say the exact same thing until I read your post. Rep!!!

Besides who wouldn't look small next to Ruhl. He made good progress in terms of conditioning this year compared to 2005 and it showed on-stage.

Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ruhl is on eof my favorite bb's just for his sheer freak factor, plus he seems like a very cool dude. He is too ripped for heavy synthol use but i wouldnt doubt a little bit of use here and there. But check those bricks he calls abs, they're thick enough to support a building!

rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockaphonics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oh no ruhls so much bigger he should be mr o instead.
    get a life.

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed

strictlyred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probably been posted before..He has a nice ass shimmy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta6dnLJO-Y8

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jay won....get over it.
    Last edited by ScrillaKeith; 10-13-2006 at 08:55 AM.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Only 180lbs in the pic MiketheSwede's Avatar
    MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dmitry_OK
    haha!!!!!!! the "lump of oil" has 10X more defined arms than jay cutler. cutler doesn't even have the main vein in his left bicep!!! Find one pic where cutler has a vein in his left bicep.
    "missing left veins" doesn't have anything to do with condition, some people just don't have prominent veins on their biceps - it's genetics. Flex Wheeler didn't have much of a vein either. http://www.teamflexwheeler.com/

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

nice non-working link
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."