Thread: How to cutt

alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to cutt

I've been doing weight lifting for almost a year and 4 months and I whana start doing MMA and I think it would be better if I got lean for MMa. I weight 78 kilg's. I saw the true about bulking article and I was thinking for almost a week now that there is no need to bulk and add that amount of fat since I'm also going to do MMA. I whana start cutting and get lean but I have tried it once and my shoulders and legs still didn't cute even my packs didn't show I still can't see the definitions in my body even when I was 65 long time ago, I just don't know what am I suppose to do to cut and get the definitions in my body? even most of the skinny guys in the gym don't have the definitions in their shoulders legs or even 6 packs, do I really have to get that skinny and weak and take a long time. I just don't know how myke tyson got it sisnce he is so buff. There is also another problem is that I think heavy guys are stronger. I feel much stronger than when I was lean. I think if I got skinny I would be much weaker?? How many of you guys has the cutt on their shoulders? How do I lose just fat and not muscle. I have heard that walking on an emty stumech is one of the best ways but I lost a lot of muscles by doing that. How many kg's do I need to lose to cutt right. One of the guys told me you can't get exactly what you wan't withought steroids.
    English is my second language so sorry about it. I found this website is the best to get help and information. I hope you can help me out with your opinions.
    Can any one plzz give me their msn email or add me so you can have a better picture of how my body look. I got a cam.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read first few sentence and didnt bothered.

Please .. 78kilos ..?? BULK!

U dont want to cut at 78 =\

U dont want to get defination BECAUSE ure skinny... God.. Bulk AND WEIGHT LIFT!
    Then roughly at like 90++ kilos CUT to 80.
    Hello

alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alablangy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But if I got to 90 klg moooost of it would be just fat then when I cutt back I'm going to lost a lot of muscle??? If I wan't to add weight can I eat junk food also for 2 times a week maybe. I just posted some of my pix so u can see how my body look.
    Attached Images

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U look pretty big for a 78kilo.

how do u know ull gain fat if u bulk and lose muscle if u cut o.O

Of course u dont juist bulk... Bulk AND go to the gym and workout.
    Hello

So what do u guys think I'm missing? good enough for one year and 4 months?

I'm 19 by the way

joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by alablangy
    I saw the true about bulking article and I was thinking for almost a week now that there is no need to bulk and add that amount of fat since I'm also going to do MMA. I whana start cutting and get lean but I have tried it once and my shoulders and legs still didn't cute even my packs didn't show I still can't see the definitions in my body even when I was 65 long time ago, I just don't know what am I suppose to do to cut and get the definitions in my body?............. I think if I got skinny I would be much weaker?? How many of you guys has the cutt on their shoulders? How do I lose just fat and not muscle. I have heard that walking on an emty stumech is one of the best ways but I lost a lot of muscles by doing that..

Ok lets start out with cutting LOSES FAT and some muscle. Yes you will get weaker but when you start your bulk youll gain it all back and more. And bulking GAINS MUCSLE and little fat if you do it right. My advise would be to bulk, but if you want to cut i will help you out.

First, you need to eat six meals a day. Limit your carbs to as low as you can get them and protien to 1.5 to 2 grams per pound (weight you are).
    Do a split routien MWF and on T.TH. run/jog for a hour and MWF lift and do slow cardio for a hour. This is what i did. If you need more help e-mail me.
    Tiktok-johnsmith8603

Height: 5'7" Bodytype: Endo/Meso Currently:cutting
    Current Weight : 190 Goal- get my BJJ purple belt

I didn't really get MWF and T.TH. so from my pix you suggest that I bulk rather than cutting riight?

What's the right way to bulk? any advices? and is it ok to do cardio with it?

Joe do u have msn messenger or somethin.

joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by alablangy
    I didn't really get MWF and T.TH. so from my pix you suggest that I bulk rather than cutting riight?

What's the right way to bulk? any advices? and is it ok to do cardio with it?

Joe do u have msn messenger or somethin.

yes i got msn my e-mail is mankindrules447@hotmail.com
    Tiktok-johnsmith8603

Height: 5'7" Bodytype: Endo/Meso Currently:cutting
    Current Weight : 190 Goal- get my BJJ purple belt

Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ay mann if your goin into MMA you should know that size doesn't matter esp if your training BJJ and Judo, just your technique would be good enough to beat your opponents.