Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Climbing back to the top. Hizzie's Avatar
    Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2alpha, 17 alpha dimethyl-17beta (generic SD) log

Male
    29yrs old
    5'10"
    182lbs
    medium frame
    endo-mesomorph
    bodyfat% is unknown, six pack is visible
    14 yrs lifting experience

I did my homework and researched SD. Plan is to use 10-20-20 for my 3 week cycle. Rebound XT for PCT. Yeah, I know nolva is reccomended but I cannot possess research chemicals in my state and I get polygraphed regularly for my job.

Diet: I've increased my calories and protein intake. Adding 2 servings of fish a day for EFA's and 4 servings of bananas or apricots for potassium. Drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day.

7/3 started milk thistle and NAC, will continue for duration

7/5, 182lbs. started 10mg/day of generic SD, taken in the morning with food
    Workout was good. I did core work, strength complexes and prehab.

7/6, 184lbs. workout was good. I did 30 min cardio, movement prep and prehab.

7/7 no workout, damn overtime at work. Felt pumped up the whole day. Kind of aggressive.

7/8, 186lbs. workout was great. I did core work, strength complexes and added dumbell pullover/dip superset to hit chest harder. Did prehab too.

7/9, 186lbs. workout was great. I did 30 min cardio, movement prep and prehab. Strength and endurance are increasing.
    Last edited by Hizzie; 07-10-2006 at 08:17 PM.

Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hizzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

7/10 187lbs.

Workout was great. I felt strong. I did core work, strength complexes + couple sets of squats to hit legs extra and prehab.

Painfull pump in arms and shoulders, but I like it!

I feel aggressive and look more vascular.

I'm always hungry and thirsty.

Sleep is OK, no more restless than normal.
    Last edited by Hizzie; 07-10-2006 at 01:53 PM.

7/11 187lbs.

My morning routine was screwed up by court but I got in a workout. I did 30 min of cardio, movement prep and prehab. I feel good, endurance is getting better. Sleep is fine, just keep having to piss from the 1.5-2 gallons of water. I look more vascular, muscles feel full and hard.

Red face here is some info about my routine I should have already included

Training Schedule/Protocol:goal is 3 weight and 2-3 cardio days a week. more of less depending on my job.

weight day:
    core work=
    pike walk x 5
    dynamic side briges x 6
    glute bridge w/adduction x 6
    hindu-pushup x 10
    done as circuit x 3, 90 seconds rest

OR

3 position cable crunch/reverse hyper superset x 3 no rest between sets
    and
    cable lifting/cable chopping superset x 2, 2minutes rest

strength complexes=
    dumbell front squat to press
    romanian deadlift
    2 arm dumbell row
    alternating incline dumbell press
    dumbell split squat aka lunge
    dumbell curl to press (light days) or alternating hammer curls (heavy days)
    dumbell pullover and press (light days only)

done in a circuit, 2-3.5 minutes between circuits. 12-6 reps each exercise depending on weight.

Specific strength work done for 1 muscle group per session
    Squats for legs
    deadlifts or hang cleans for back/traps
    dumbell pullover/dips superset for chest/lats

prehab for shoulder is done every workout day consisting of:
    stability ball y's, t's, w's, l's x 15 each, stability ball pushups x 15-25 and reach/roll/lift x 15 with stability ball. 1 circuit.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30-45min eliptical trainer, 15 minutes of movement prep (stretching) and prehab.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck man. I miss seeing PH logs...Im currently eyeing my 'stash' thinking about doing one of them myself...
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

7/12 186lbs.

I was really pressed for time today. I did core work, 5 sets of deadlifts and prehab.

I felt really good, strong, hard. Sex drive is still A-OK. No sleep issues except midnight bathroom runs from all the water. I look more vascular.

I started 20mg/day split into morning and nightime doses.

7/13

off-no workout.

Felt a little tired today. No sides yet. Forearms look more vascular everyday. Chest looks thicker. Muscles feel really hard, flexing almost hurts.

Volodenka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^)))))

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hizzie
    off-no workout.

Felt a little tired today. No sides yet. Forearms look more vascular everyday. Chest looks thicker. Muscles feel really hard, flexing almost hurts.
    Yeah man i remember flexing for some camera shots when i did my PP cycle. It can get real painful, feels as if the muscle is going to cramp.

I orded 2 bottles of this compound from BN before they stopped selling it. Looking forward to a cycle of it.

Good luck
    *Subscribed*

7/14 186lbs.

Great workout today. I did core work, strength complexes, pullover/dips superset X 3 and prehab.

Awsome pump! Strength is still increasing and so is endurance.

Knees aching a bit but no other issues. Sex drive is still A-OK. Sleep is normal. No back pumps.

I spoke with my physician, he recommended a few changes for my next cycle but said things looked fine. We also talked about the new generation of anti-estrogens.

7/15 188lbs.

Felt good today. I did 30 minutes of cardio, movement prep and prehab.

Weight finally started going back up, I was getting worried.
    Review Page
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=894821

7/16 189lbs.

I had a great workout today! I had an amazing pump in my arms, shoulders, chest, legs and upped back!

I did core work, strength complexes (light) and 3 sets of hang cleans. No time for prehab today.

No sides yet.
    Review Page

7/17 *186lbs*

**I trained at my wife's gym instead of mine. Did not weigh in on the usual scale.**

Good workout. I did 35 minutes on a treadmill (no shin splints) and 10 minutes on a stepper, movement prep and prehab. I got a nasty pump in my shoulders during my cardio. Damn did it hurt! Sex drive is still A-OK. Sleep is normal. No sides to speak of.

My chest looks bigger and thicker than ever. My forearms look like they did when I used to powerlift.
    Review Page

7/18 188lbs.

My morning started off really ****ty and my workout suffered. I'm down a pound and that pissed me off more. I did core work, said "f#@$ it" for the strength complexes and prehab. I ended up squating:

lbs X sets X reps

135 X 3 X 10
    225 X 1 X 6
    275 X 1 X 3
    315 X 2 X 5

Squats always get the rage out out of me.
    Review Page

7/19

No weigh in today, didn't go to a gym.

I did 8 hours of defensive tactics training (mandatory) at work so I think that will count as cardio. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night, not sure if the SD or my life is the culprit. My wrists, elbows and shoulders took a beating today and are already really tender so I will use tomorrow as my Off Day.
    Review Page

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF do u do for a career CIA agent!?!?!!?

lol, polygraphs, defensive tactics, ect

Exclamation I could tell you....

but I'd have to kill you.

LOL

PM sent
    Last edited by Hizzie; 07-19-2006 at 11:27 PM.
    Review Page

7/20

No weigh in today. I felt tired all day and kind of "blah", you know the feeling. Slight headache. SD is definately effecting my sleep. My wrists, elbows and shoulders just ache from yesterday. Tomorrow I will be back in the gym and weigh in.
    Review Page

Exclamation 7/21

Damn I feel good today!

I think I screwed up something with my diet on the 19th that made me feel like **** yesterday. Too much simple sugar I think. Damn trail mix.

I craved, and ate, lots of complex carbs all day yesterday and drank like 3 gallons of water. Yeah, pissed like every 30 minutes. I slept great last night, took a while before I got tired though. I'm really excited to get back to the gym and workout. Hell, I can't wait to weigh in!
    Review Page

7/21 191lbs.

I went to the gym really late in the day so my weigh-in isn't the most accurate, but hey it sure felt good.

Workout was simply the best yet on SD. I added 10lbs to both my cable chopping and cable lifting, still felt strong. The pump was simply amazing, not so much that it hurt but just perfect. I used 50's for 10, 60's for 8 and 70's for 6 for strength complexes. Only 3min rest between sets. I did pullover/dips superset to hit chest extra, felt really strong. I didn't have time for prehab since the gym was closing.
    Review Page

7/22 192lbs.

Holy back pumps Batman!

I got a nasty back pump while doing my 30 minutes on the eliptical. It was eclipsed only by the painfull pumps in both thighs. I did really light overhead squats (45 X 3 X 10) to start preparing for some olympic lifting I want to try. I completed movement prep but didn't have time for prehab since the gym closes early on saturdays. I felt good today. Sleep was normal last night. No other sides.
    Review Page

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do you do cardio while on SD? I would think just eating ore work out towards building muscle while cardio would not be beneficial...

Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Drink more water!

Originally Posted by Hizzie
    Holy back pumps Batman!.
    More water! Trust me. :-)
    27 y/o
    6'7"
    245 lbs
    15% Body Fat
    Can't hit what you can't see, footwork rules the day.

Originally Posted by Yogurt
    Why do you do cardio while on SD? I would think just eating ore work out towards building muscle while cardio would not be beneficial...
    It is just part of my workout. I try to stay in "fighting" shape. It also gets me nice and warm for movement prep which is pretty intense stretching. I don't kill myself on the eliptical. Just 30-45 minutes at a nice pace. SD is supposed to help endurance too (swear I read that someplace), why not maximize the benifits of using it.
    Review Page

7/23

No workout today. I woke up, had breakfast and went back to bed. I didn't wake up again until I had to get ready for work. Sleep and sex drive are A-OK. No sides to report today.
    Review Page

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taurine and banannas for the back pump...I know bo, they can be killer. Even something as simple as curling can be painful. Cardio as well.

7/24 194lbs.

I felt pretty damn good today. I just wanted to get-in and get-out so I did core work, heavy hang cleans and prehab. Awsome pump doing my core work. I had to bust a few poses. I was very happy with how I looked. I've got 1 more day of SD and so far I gained 12lbs. I've only smoothed up a tiny bit. The wife purchased a Tanita BC-533 with the athlete setting. According to it I am 192lbs at 14.7%bf.
    Last edited by Hizzie; 07-25-2006 at 09:38 PM.
    Review Page

7/25 193lbs.

Good workout today. I did 30 minutes on the eliptical, movement prep and prehab. I had a sick pump in both quads again. Lasted for 4 hours. No back pump. Today was my last day of SD. I begin PCT tomorrow.

The Tanita put me at 193lbs. and 14.7%bf.

I gained 11lbs of bodyweight with probably 9lbs of it being muscle. Not bad for having worked out for 14yrs and tried every workout program/training style out there. I made alot of progress with my upper body. I have noticably improved the overall thickness in my chest, arms, shoulders, and lats.
    Review Page

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awsome stuff congrats

hopefully the rebound xt does u well

Thanks.

Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    awsome stuff congrats

hopefully the rebound xt does u well
    Chuck is sending me a bottle of Diesel Test 2010 V2 to use/log in addition to the Rebound XT.

If I have any problems my Dr. will write a scrip for one of the new estrogen blockers.
    Review Page