felixno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can u use Keto on a bulk?

i've been doing keto for a week now and already dropped about 8-10 pounds. I figure i'll go another week before a carb up. But i was wondering about bulking. I think i might start a bulk soon and was wondering if i could stay on keto while bulking. right now my cut cals are at 2500 and for the bulk i'll bump them up to around 3500-4000. So the question is can i still keep the 65/30/5 ratio going for a bulk and continue to loss fat but gain mass since i'll be haveing a higher protien intake?
    I was thinking maybe this might not be good due to the higher number of fats per day and the insulin being almost 0 on the diet, that i might not gain as much muscle as a bulk would desire. So i was wondering what the board thought.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's possible, and if you search you'll find some threads on this subject. But if you don't have an insulin problem, it's not the most efficent way to bulk. Also, watch calories like a hawk.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders