aj3b2b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow College Baseball Player Needs Supplement Help

Okay, I have been training pretty hard this past year and half (second semester of high school and first year of college) and have earned moderate results. For the past 6 months I have been taking CE2 and NO2 from the Medical Research Institute (the new esther technology) along with daily vitamins from GNC...My goals are two-fold in that I want to train the most important muscles in my body for baseball as well as have the overall fit physique...

My main question is what are the newest supplements out there for my needs? My frame is 5'10" 168 lbs...and I really want to get to 180 with the extra 12 pounds of muscle...Any ideas are appreciated...Any workout input is gladly taken also....

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well the main thing you need to focus on is diet. You could look into some creatines other than CE2. Here are some of the more popular that get good reviews:

Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Size-On
    M.A.N Clout
    Designer Supps. Xceed
    SAN Vault
    Syntrax Swole v3
    Get Diesel NOS Ether
    Universals Storm
    Omega Cre-ethyl thunder
    SNS CVM Xtreme
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with warriors, also get a good multi, fish oil, whey.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only way to gain that extra 12lbs of muscle is time and hard work. IMO all these supps barely help at all and its all in your head.. but its ur decision to buy them. i guess they work for some people but IMO i think its all a waste of money. whey and multivitamin is all i use

aj3b2b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by warriors
    Well the main thing you need to focus on is diet.

Ok, that is one area that I definitely struggle with...I know I need to stay away from too many carbs in food such as white bread, and the obvious fast foods, but what are some valuable foods that are a part of your diet and what are u sure to stay away from?

Thanks for the input already guys...

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aj3b2b
    Ok, that is one area that I definitely struggle with...I know I need to stay away from too many carbs in food such as white bread, and the obvious fast foods, but what are some valuable foods that are a part of your diet and what are u sure to stay away from?

Thanks for the input already guys...

Well carbs are def. not a bad thing. Good carb sources are brown rice, oats, potato's, wheat bread, bran, pasta, etc.

Def. get some protein. I recommend ON's 100% whey or Dymatize's Elite Whey for a protein powder. Other protein rich foods are eggs, meats, cheese, milk, etc.

I try to stay away from fried foods and processed foods as much as possible.

Also be sure to get some healthy fats as well. Olive oil is a great way to add some extra fat and healthy cals to your food or something like almonds.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would not recommend any NO2 product for an athlete. As a baseball player you really on not only power, but also quick movements. NO2 has been shown to inhibit calcium ions form entering the muscle which trigger musclular contraction. I would actually recommend any basic creatine like bulk creatine monohydrate for before you workouts, practice, or games. For a post activity creatine product I would recommend a product that utilizes both high GI carbs and creatine or making it on your own. Most of the products pimped on this forum are not formulated for athletes and will definately hinder your performance. I would also include the following:

Protein Powders
    A good multivitamin
    Antioxidants
    Fish Oil
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....