Idorus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone ever "coached" someone online?

Anyone reading this ever coach someone online, for the hell of it?

Let's say I'm a newbie (more precisely, let's confirm it...) and I wan't to avoid the hassle of "learning the hard way" and "reading 50 bd articles and filtering the good advice from the bad"... and instead, I entrusted this stuff to a more experienced lifter who thinks he can help me meet my ideals...

Well I'm interested in doing something like this.

My goals:

-Lose body fat (I am around 13-14%)
    -Do cardio anyway (around 73% intensity so it's not VERY intensive)
    -Take protein powder but stay away from other supplements
    -Gain mass and definition, I want my body to look much better within 6-8 months (I gain easily btw)
    -To not look fat at ANY point of my bulking phase

I know my way around the gym already so it's not like it would be too time consuming. I just think it would help me to have someone checking my results once in a while and helping me out.

What do you guys think? Anyone interested in this?

MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

that's not called being a newbie, that's called being lazy.

Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your not actually willing to work for your own goals I dont think anyone else is going to work for you.
    "A weed holds up its head in arrogance while a mature grain bows its head in humility"

"A closed mouth can save a fish from the hook as well as stay secrets from the enemy"

Farshid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bOddy no one can help you but yourself. just put laziness away, I promise you will get the best result.
    Don't care about what people say

Believe in yourself and go your own way

Someone who uses a personal coach isn't lazy. Someone who has a friend helping him with how to work out isn't either.

There is a LOT of contradictory info on this website, and im even lucky to have access to this site at all.

So instead of playing roulette why not ask someone who is successful already what to do.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey bro, check your PMs(main forum page, goto boottom of it)
    Booo

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems you know a lot from what you told us. i don't think anyone here is going to take their time and cheick their pms every 5 minutes incase you have a question. I could help, but not check up, but not check my pms more than twice a day.

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually I wouldnt call that being lazy at all, its called being smart. He would rather learn from other peoples mistakes than his own. If you have any questions just post them and people wil respond

A fool never learns from his mistakes.
    A smart man learns from his mistakes.

But a wise man learns from OTHER people's mistakes :P

MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

different things work for different people. what may be one person's mistake may be able to work incredibly for you. so do some searches, try some **** out, and learn from your OWN experiences. everyone's different.

Inzah Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    hey bro, check your PMs(main forum page, goto boottom of it)
    Hahaha advertising your book again huh amusclehead? JK, I dont got a problem with it. If the person is willing to pay 10 dollars, for it thats up to him. I actually think its a pretty good idea for beginners, if they dont mind spending the 10 dollars and want all the basic **** in a book instead of having to search all over the place for it.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Inzah Dude
    Hahaha advertising your book again huh amusclehead? JK, I dont got a problem with it. If the person is willing to pay 10 dollars, for it thats up to him. I actually think its a pretty good idea for beginners, if they dont mind spending the 10 dollars and want all the basic **** in a book instead of having to search all over the place for it.
    *cough* $8, not $10 (unless you want the print version). Besides, $8 for about 115hrs. of work and 97pages is a pretty good deal imho.
    Booo

Inzah Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    *cough* $8, not $10 (unless you want the print version). Besides, $8 for about 115hrs. of work and 97pages is a pretty good deal imho.
    Ya, like I said before, I don't got a problem with your book.