Mattjp87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss Supplement Advice Needed.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site.
    I just recently got myself a gym membership, and am very new to training in general. I am looking to lose a bit of weight, and gain a bit of muscle definition all over. I am a 20 year old male, weighing 180 pounds and i'm 5'11''. I go to the gym between 4-6 days a week, depending upon my college work load.

I currently have just started taking Optimum 100% whey protein, Optimum ZMA, and centrum once a day multi-vitamins. The question I am looking to be answered is, what other products from the site (if any) should I look into? Also, can someone point me in a direction for a better multi-vitamin. Should I look into any weight loss products on the site?

I would appreciate any help I can get from experienced people, as I am very new to this and am just starting my research on different products. Thanks!

Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First, welcome to the forums!

In my honest opinion, supplementation should not be a concern right now. You are still new to the world of fitness. You may have also some beginners gains. To answer your question, the only thing i can think of is an omega-3 supp. It is very beneficial whether you are trying to lose fat or not.

Mattjp87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback. I did some reading on the omega-3 fatty acid supplement, and i'll give it a try. Do you have any suggestions for a better multi-vitamin?

I have also heard some good things about a few products on this site (Lipo-6, Animal Cuts, S.A.N Tight, Hot-Rox) and was wondering if any of those are viable options to use in my situation. Again, thanks for the help.

Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well here is what I suggest. First the same old stuff: clean up your diet. The next thing I suggest if fish oil (I don't consider it a supplement). Now as far as supplements go start with something simple like caffeine (first two weeks with no caffeine at all, no soft drinks, no chocolate, ect.) Higher Power caffeine will do just fine. Then find a cardio machine you like, I'd go with an elliptical because cardio is a must. Now take 200mg of caffeine 40 minutes prior to your workout, and put on a football game or college basketball game at your local gym and go at a steady pace 70 - 80% target heart rate. The caffeine will help tap into your fat stores and give you the boost you need for a long workout, I suggest doing this 3 times a week. Add in two high intensity sprint sessions and you'll be well on your way.
    www.buildurbody.com
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)
    Sometimes you just got to lie, cheat, and steal to overcome your demons.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So far good suggestions on the diet. As for a multivitamin, I'd recommend this one - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le...aytablets.html

I usually tell people to wait until the fat loss is started before thinking about fat burners. If your fat loss is going along well, and your appetite is not too high, you don't need a fat burner. If your energy is low, the caffeine suggestion is a good one (or just drink coffee).
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goheels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree that if you have the patience to hold out on using caffeine do so. Short term it will be quicker long term it could help you bust a plateau if you do get stuck. As far as coffee goes that would be cool as long as you stay away from adding sugar and the like.
    www.buildurbody.com

Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alizee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Hi. I'm also new to the site but I can tell you from personal experience that Lipo 6 helped me lose about 12 pounds of fat over a 2 month period (along with proper diet and training) back in 2007. It's pretty effective as long as you remember to eat 6 small meals a day and watch your calorie intake.
    h4te Crew - The Asian division; special ops.

"I maintain that all great men or even men a little out of the common must from their nature be criminals. Otherwise it is hard for them to get out of the common rut, and remain in the common rut is what they can't submit to."

I'm actually on the lipo6 right now.... I only take it on days I do cardio however... so far so good.
    www.buildurbody.com