Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)

Review of Mucle Milk Root Beer Flavor

I have been taking Muscle Milk for two months. (Chocolate and C & C). Been using the Root Beer for three days before bed.

MIXABILITY: 10/10; used it in both a blender and a shaker; easy!

DRINKABILITY: 7/10; not bad; smells just like the old root beer barrel hard candies; the only negative thing is it is sweet; tastes like a LOT of sugar; tastes good in water; tried it in milk/water mixture and it is good, but still sweet;

OVERALL: I feel it tastes good, but it is kinda sweet; to sweet to use everyday for long periods of a time; I plan on using it every 2-3 days, just to change up my taste buds
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the review...I havent tried the Root Beer...how would you compare it to other flavors, if youve tried others? thanx

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Root Beer is good, but I like banana and cookies and creme better. I am not a big chocolate person, but I miked one scoop of chocolate with root beer and it was preety tasty.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys are nuts..u mix this with milk and ice cubes and this is by far the best tasting muscle milk shake..i used banana wasnt bad but it had that fake banana taste and smell..like banana taffy...i absolutley love the root beer float
    phenitropin feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=355824
    "But i dont want to go among mad people"alice remarked
    "Oh,you cant help that"said the cat"we're all mad here".i'm mad.you're mad"
    "how do you know im mad?" said alice
    "you must be "said the cat."or you wouldnt have come here"
    lewis carroll
    "alice's adventures in wonderland"

JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JonnyQuest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree wojo. The banana is good at first but then tastes a little artificial.
    Haji is my source of knowledge.

Wojo, I am sure that it tastes much better with ice cubes and milk. However, I don't use milk, so I based my review off using water. It was still good with water. Not to many shakes taste good with water. I still feel it is a good flavor, just a little sweeter than I am used to.

I will be buying another tub.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is not one of my favorite MM flavors. but it is alright.
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow what is next Coke flavored, thanks for the review.
    SI03 Board Rep
    I am the american dream

MY SwoleN log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706143

BodyBuilding.comPresident Rjredstorm1216's Avatar
    Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yea

its some amazing stuff. I tried a sample of it. I am def. picking up some with some gift certificates im getting from relatives to the vitamin shoppe.

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ragnar13
    Wojo, I am sure that it tastes much better with ice cubes and milk. However, I don't use milk, so I based my review off using water. It was still good with water. Not to many shakes taste good with water. I still feel it is a good flavor, just a little sweeter than I am used to.

I will be buying another tub.
    hope i wasnt too harsh i jsut love that flavor..and god i hope they come out with a cola flavor.i personally cannot drink a shake without milk.
    phenitropin feedback
    lewis carroll

carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A root bear protein I dont know about that I will stick with my chocolate personally.
    Just give me the ball that's all I need

Originally Posted by carterharris
    A root bear protein I dont know about that I will stick with my chocolate personally.

yea no root BEAR for me either root beer float rox tho..lol..sorry couldnt resist
    phenitropin feedback
    lewis carroll