MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SD + ECA cutting cycle

Right now I'm doing a Halodrol cycle, I have a log going in the logs section if anybody is interested in checking it out.

This spring I'm going to do a cutting cycle. I have a bottle of Superdrol and proper PCT on hand. I was thinking about stacking the SD with an ECA stack..I haven't heard a lot about this yet so what does everybody think about that?

-Below maintenance calories

-45 minutes of cardio 4-5x a week

-20mg of SD for 4 weeks

-200mg caffeine, 25mg Ephedrine, 80mg aspirin TWICE a day for a week or whenever I build up tolerance I'll go to THREE times a day.

Would this work well? My goals are to preserve most of my muscle or maybe gain a little bit of strength/mass, and get ripped for summer. I'm currently at around 10% bodyfat and will start the cutting cycle when my current bulk ends.

thanks guys

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    doing cardio on SD isnt a great idrea,

first off, you get painful pumps to begin with, and cardio is going to be difficult.

SD is a bulking steroid, so you need to crank the macro's all the eca is going to do is "burn" the calories and restrict your gains.

you may wanna rethink.

Max lmg and/or prostanazol might be better for what you wanna do,
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MSU_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard SD is a good lean bulker/cutter in the write-up. The thing is I've got SD on hand and I really don't want to buy any more prohormones.

Lets say I could get through the shin splints while doing cardio on SD...would it be an effective stack with ECA?

I never got back pumps or really any bad pumps on SD and I still gained around 15 pounds, so I think I would be okay with doing cardio on it.

(I did a bulking cycle of SD awhile back with great success)

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MSU_07
    I've heard SD is a good lean bulker/cutter in the write-up. The thing is I've got SD on hand and I really don't want to buy any more prohormones.

Lets say I could get through the shin splints while doing cardio on SD...would it be an effective stack with ECA?

I never got back pumps or really any bad pumps on SD and I still gained around 15 pounds, so I think I would be okay with doing cardio on it.

(I did a bulking cycle of SD awhile back with great success)
    yea sd is a fine cutting roid imo, mabey max lmg would be better for cutting as suggested above. mabey you should try ecy instead, im not sure about this but isnt asprin toxic to the liver ?
    PHD in bro science

Snarrrrrrrrrrrrrrl UltimateWarrior's Avatar
    UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think i'm going to do exactly what you're talking about when i do my next cycle. minus the asprin. I was laying in bed the other night thinking it would be great for a cut.
    -=PRO MMA FIGHTER CREW=-
    -=MISC MMA & BJJ CREW=-
    -=FORMER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP CREW=-
    -=LEO CREW=-
    Squat 335 / Bench 280 / Deadlift 405 Conventional and Sumo

yeah, i was laying in bed last night, not being able to sleep because of this halodrol. did you see what time I posted this?

Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ran a 4-week cut with superdrol and trimax this past september. My results were pretty good(i wish trimax was still around), but I also think that superdrol is FAR better suited for bulking. Cardio is really painful, and you just don't feel that great on it if you're in a calorie deficit. Save the superdrol for a future bulk, and go with either the max lmg or the pro for a cut.
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

Will Register Later... 2 swole 2's Avatar
    2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2 swole 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your going for lean body mas production and want to have nice gains, SD would work best with high clean calories, it's winter bulk your ass off.
    After a solid PCT..then try a nice cut with ECA.

paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would not try to cut and take SD at the same time like 2swole said clean bulk and then cut with the eca's

Alright, I'll either try to find someone to trade the SD with pro, or just do a super clean bulk and then cut after my gains are solidified and PCT is well over.

thanks bros, reps

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the way your stack and diet looks. I used Phera Plex as a very clean bulk borderline cutter and had great results.
    I never got the back pumps, and quite frankly, don't see how you can get a back pump doing more cardio.
    I would go for it!
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would wait and do a clean bulk then cut thats my advice.,
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

Food ... mmmmmmmmm ... FatnBald's Avatar
    FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Superdrol is most definately a cutting hormone, but not a good one to use without test in my experience. I wouldn't recommend it because you'll probably lose as much as you gain off of it during a cutting cycle when you pct off of it due to the hpta shutdown. Just stick to ECA and dieting. I don't think SD is a good steroid at all from experience....there are much better things out there that are a lot safer and much more effective. Just my 2 cents.
    I love me some peptides

Now I'm thinking about cutting with the ECA stack in spring and then doing, like SoldierinIraq said, a super clean maintenance/cut with the SD (I always end up adjusting calories midcycle to how I like, so I'd play it by ear) to gain some lean mass. That way, I'll lose the bodyfat I want to lose, with maybe some muscle and strength, but I'd just gain it all back and then some with my maintenance SD cycle...

In past experience I did a very light clean bulk with SD and gained 15 pounds, kept it all, and went down slightly in body fat. I kept a log but since there was very little interest, I stopped the log on here mid cycle and just kept a log myself with a pen and notebook.

If I end up doing this plan come spring, I'll keep a log of my ECA cutting and SD cycle post cut.

Thanks for the opinions everyone!

MSU_07

McBurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd be a little about your blood pressure if you did that, look into some hawthorne berry, etc
    headaches, bloody noses, etc aren't fun
    Current Student of the Dietetic program at Washington State University, Go Cougs!

my blood pressure is good. thanks for the concern. i have berries on hand just incase.