prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Is Best for An Obese Mesomorph?

Ok, I am an obese mesomorph who is committed to really getting myself together. I have really good weight training ability....every trainer friend that I have had has always commented on how I could really "bulk up very easily".

The problem is that while I can lift weights and have a good amount of muscle mass, I am very obese (about 120lbs. over ideal weight). I am also a woman.

I want to eat clean and start doing cardio and weight training. My metabolism is very sluggish.

I was considering trying a fat burner in conjunction with healthier eating and exercise.

What would be a good one? Diet fuel? Ripped fuel? Leptroprin?

DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For a woman look at sesathin its not only a great product for fat loss but great for health.
    There are other great products out there i.e. melting point but this might be too strong with all the side effects associated for you.

Theres glucophase xr incase you have a meal with high amount of carbs.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Search-Tech for Women

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wrong section, these so called "fat burners" really don't do much fat burning at all, they're just products based around some sort of stimulant to make you feel as if you're burning fat

try sesthin if you want, but being over 120 lbs overweight, i really don't think this is the right forum for you, nutrition nutrition nutrtion, supplements do not add weight or take weight off, that's all a game of calories, period
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    quick note: you are not a mesomorph.. More like endo..

prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyfatgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks, everybody!

Sorry, maybe I am an endomorph...I know that I have a good amount of strength and muscle, which is why people probably never think that I way as much as I do. I am also more of a pear shape and not an apple shape.

I know that nutrition and exercise are key! I was just wondering if there was a good supplement that could help with the carb cravings and help my slow metabolism ( I once did a fast for 4 days and didn't lose any weight at all).

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Included, but not limited to...
    • "carb-cycling"-type diet;
    • HIIT/cardio;
    • 1-1.5g protein per lb. of bodyweight;
    • 1 gallon of water at least/day;
    • green tea* (EGCG);
    • fish oil**;
    • SesaTHIN/sesamin;
    • H.E.A.T./AMP;
    • BCAAs/ICE/Xtend***

* NOW "EGCg" or Primaforce "Lean Green", both are 50% EGCG so then you just need to take 2-3/day.
    ** 6-10g/day
    *** "during-workout" is "optimal", but can be used anytime, such as in-between meals
    Last edited by cakedonkey; 11-01-2005 at 12:55 PM.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by prettyfatgirl
    Sorry, maybe I am an endomorph...I know that I have a good amount of strength and muscle, which is why people probably never think that I way as much as I do. I am also more of a pear shape and not an apple shape.

I know that nutrition and exercise are key! I was just wondering if there was a good supplement that could help with the carb cravings and help my slow metabolism ( I once did a fast for 4 days and didn't lose any weight at all).
    Hoodia products seem to work at killing appetite, Ive also read 5-htp for carb craving?

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water (or diet beverages), keep your stomach feeling full.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    quick note: you are not a mesomorph.. More like endo..
    LOL- Obese mesomorph!

Endomorphs can be quite muscular, I am one myself. Endomorphs actually gain muscle as easy or easier than mesomorphs (the prototypical athletic build), unfortunately, we also have an easier time getting fat.
    I can eat 500-1000 calories less per day when bulking than some of my gym buddies and actually gain weight. Of course at this point in my lifting life, unless I'm using AAS, I don't really gain a lot of weight. My battle is always with keeping muscle and losing or not gaining fat.
    Last edited by freakie; 11-01-2005 at 01:01 PM.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Avant Lab's Phenogen!!!!!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100) bumCakes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Definately make sure your diet is down, or that weight isn't going anywhere. Get your cardio straight, then try adding in some Sesamin, CLA, and/or EFA's. There are a bunch of good weightloss products coming out like Red Acid, Melting Point, Venom, etc. But without a good diet/cardio regimen, youre going to be an "Obese Mesomorph" or Endomorph all your life, supplements or no supplements.

Baseball/Softball Player TommyQ29's Avatar
    TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is what's working for me

Whey Isolate + steel cut oats for breakfast. No fat/low salt cottage cheese before bed (Casein Protein). Peanuts (or oats) anytime you want to snack. Steel cut oats whenever you need carbs. You need to take an EFA (Man Vaporize is EFA + Sesamin!) and a multi-vitamin everyday. Obviously, eat minimal fried foods, white bread and sugars. I recommend vietnamese food too, noodle bowls and Pho are delicious, healthy and filling.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cynthia9.htm

Hopefully, these will help give you the energy to do that damn cardio.ha Stimulant supplements I recommend:
    Ephedrine HCL + Caffeine is a great stack, especially for women.
    Amp + Heat (sounds great, but I haven't tried it yet.)
    Green Tea or Yerba Mate Tea

Non-stimulant weight loss aids I recommend:
    Egcg extract
    Sesamin
    Alcar and Carnitine
    K-r-ala
    7-oxo transdermal (Ab solved) or 7-OH orally

Good Luck! TommyQ
    Last edited by TommyQ29; 11-01-2005 at 03:05 PM.
    Tom Quintana
    Commissioner
    Northern Colorado MSBL/MABL
    www.ColoradoMSBL.com
    Tom.Quintana@ColoradoMSBL.com
    (970)225-MSBL

Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Peter Steele has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try running 5 miles a day.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by prettyfatgirl
    Ok, I am an obese mesomorph who is committed to really getting myself together. I have really good weight training ability....every trainer friend that I have had has always commented on how I could really "bulk up very easily".

The problem is that while I can lift weights and have a good amount of muscle mass, I am very obese (about 120lbs. over ideal weight). I am also a woman.

I want to eat clean and start doing cardio and weight training. My metabolism is very sluggish.

I was considering trying a fat burner in conjunction with healthier eating and exercise.

What would be a good one? Diet fuel? Ripped fuel? Leptroprin?
    Ephedrine free fat burners are more wallet burners than fat burners. They cost a lot of money with very little benefits.

My picks are:

Ephedrine + Caffeine
    + Nice energizer
    + Relatively cheap (about $15 per month, the cheapest of all my picks)
    + Some muscle sparing effects
    - There is a crash afterward but this is fixed by tapering down for the last few days.
    - Only cycle for 20-30 days. The longer past that, the more likely you are to screw up your adrenal glands.

Melting Point
    + Cumulative fat loss effect
    + Probably the most effective legal fat burner out there today
    - Expensive; 4 caps daily is too small. 6 is better so that means investing in more than one bottle for a month. Each bottle is $35 also. Most expensive of all my picks.
    - You need lots of additional supplementation like Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Taurine, or else you will cramp up badly. If you took 8 caps like me, you'll cramp no matter what.

Runners up include Sesamin and **** Venom.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SesaThin
    Fish Oil
    LeptiGen Rebirth
    Phenogen
    Thermogenic/appetite suppressant (EC, HEAT, Tight, etc.)
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org