belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do i need PCT for SD

im on the 2nd day of SD and im going to end it here the headaches are way too unbearable. do u think there is any need for PCT?

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much have you taken

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would go to the DOC...ASAP.

This is usually a sign of pre-existing conditions.

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, since PCT is to reverse shutdown as well as recover your toxic liver in the case of a methylated oral cycle, I wouldnt imagine 2 days worth would be enough to either shut you down or harm your liver worse than a wild night at the bar. Anything past a week I wouldnt chance but my personal opinion is you shouldnt have much to worry about regarding the superdrol.

You might have something to worry about regarding yourself if this was your response to taking it tho. Extreme high blood pressure perhaps?

Also, the thread title really got my attention, haha

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    see a doctor! blood test

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sd increases blood pressure. that is an obvious and expected side. there is no need to see a doctor and no need for PCT, just discontinue use and expect slightly depressed HPTA for up to 2 weeks or so. nothing to worry too much about.

robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Two days? No problemo. Just stop the SD. Nothing more.

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RepubCarrier
    sd increases blood pressure. that is an obvious and expected side. there is no need to see a doctor and no need for PCT, just discontinue use and expect slightly depressed HPTA for up to 2 weeks or so. nothing to worry too much about.
    He got headaches after 2 days!!

He has pre-existing blood pressure issues. I'm willing to put money on it.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is exactly why supplements get banned. Who's fault is it: the user or the seller?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by belly23
    im on the 2nd day of SD and im going to end it here the headaches are way too unbearable. do u think there is any need for PCT?

your a prime example

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=583108

i just dont fukin get you morons

kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by olb33
    your a prime example

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=583108

i just dont fukin get you morons
    We can hijack his thread and talk about something else Would that make you feel better?
    The Seminoles of Florida State!
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
    FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!!
    Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

2005 ACC CHAMPIONS
    2006 Emerald Bowl CHAMPIONS

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After only two days there is no need to use PCT just stop taking SD and get some motrin for the headaches.
    "I have got to get me one of these"

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    They've already covered the PCT angle, so please give out some more info. Are your headaches related to dehydration? This is probably the single biggest mistake that people make when starting SD - not taking in enough water. The dehydration with SD can occur VERY quickly (within the first couple of days, right where you are), but can be quickly taken care of by simply DOUBLING your fluid intake immiediately. If you are not sure if the headaches are dehydration related, check the color of your urine next time you use the bathroom. Neon yellow is okay, and usually just means the body is getting rid of extra things (excess proteins, vitamins etc.) but if your urine is dark or brownish colored at all, you my friend, are dehydrated. Increase the fluid intake and the headaches should go away within a day or so.
    good luck!
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RepubCarrier
    should i take the nolvadex XT, zma or trib to help boost the nat test?

Originally Posted by NukeDukem
    Well, since PCT is to reverse shutdown as well as recover your toxic liver in the case of a methylated oral cycle, I wouldnt imagine 2 days worth would be enough to either shut you down or harm your liver worse than a wild night at the bar. Anything past a week I wouldnt chance but my personal opinion is you shouldnt have much to worry about regarding the superdrol.

You might have something to worry about regarding yourself if this was your response to taking it tho. Extreme high blood pressure perhaps?

Also, the thread title really got my attention, haha
    high blood pressure may be a possiblity.my diet is super clean though, but it does include 9 tlbs of extra virgin olive oil a day. but its not like im old or out of shape im 19(yea i kno) 5'11'' 190lbs 10% .. neway im glad i went through this why rush things and risk f'n yourself up. i got plenty of time to get where i want to be.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    how much have you taken
    just 10mg a day for 2 days