stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100)

is it okay to substitute whole wheat pasta for brown rice when cutting?

topic
    my blog- www.fatfightingformula.com, www.eliminateovereating.com

Old School Bodybuilder Frank_The_Tank's Avatar
    Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah its fine.

Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would use regular white rice, unless you need the fiber.

the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah you should just go with white rice.im pretty sure brown rice is still simple carbs,it just has the bran on which gives it more fiber.

(correct me if im wrong)

Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rated_Destiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the bigfoot
    yeah you should just go with white rice.im pretty sure brown rice is still simple carbs,it just has the bran on which gives it more fiber.

(correct me if im wrong)
    Also it tastes like **** IMO.

the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100) the bigfoot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rated_Destiny
    Also it tastes like **** IMO.
    im with you there

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meh... I love brown rice with some soy sauce on it :P... Especially if I stir fry some chicken up and throw some vegetables in it with my super special low sugar/calorie stir fry sauce! Damn It's good, infact I just had some earlier today.

Originally Posted by TheHybrid
    Meh... I love brown rice with some soy sauce on it :P... Especially if I stir fry some chicken up and throw some vegetables in it with my super special low sugar/calorie stir fry sauce! Damn It's good, infact I just had some earlier today.
    you and your chicken Hybrid you still making chicken jurky
    Last edited by the bigfoot; 09-02-2005 at 07:07 PM.

stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100) stallion16 is not very well liked. (-100)

(correct me if im wrong)

are u kidding me, If anything White Rice is the 'simple carb'. It has a higher GI because it lacks the fiber that brown rice has to slow the digestion. white rice is completely useless, I wouldn't even stuff my mattress with that ****e.

Talking

Originally Posted by stallion16
    are u kidding me, If anything White Rice is the 'simple carb'. It has a higher GI because it lacks the fiber that brown rice has to slow the digestion. white rice is completely useless, I wouldn't even stuff my mattress with that ****e.
    I use it as a carb source...duh!

so are you saying simple carbs are useless?shows how much you know.

so are you saying simple carbs are useless?shows how much you know.
    when did i say they were useless?

when did i say they were useless?
    idk i was just jumping the gun i guess you could say,its just that you said white rice is useless.

just read into it to much.

idk i was just jumping the gun i guess you could say,its just that you said white rice is useless.

just read into it to much.
    well imo white rice is useless. Simple carbs are useful post workout....but who would put white rice in their shake?

anyway its all personal preference. To each his own.