CCassidyVT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile E/C and Phenylalanine or Tyrosine

I have been using 25mg ephedrine hcl(from vasopro) and 200mg caffeine(from no-doz) 2-3 times daily for about a month. For some reason it never worked like it used to. Then I got to thinking about how ephedrine works by releasing norepinephrine at the beta receptor sites, and that ephedrine over time can deplete norepinephrine by causing slightly more to be released than it being reduced, and since most sources say the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase is usually no more than 75% saturated, I figured that supplementing with phenylalanine or tyrosine on an empty stomach would increase the production of norepinephrine and give the ephedrine more to work with. Sure enough, I have noticed in just 3 days more energy and increased fat loss. I recommend this old idea to anyone who is getting less results from ephedrine than they once did, it may not bring all of it back, but it can help.
    Currently: Cutting
    Weight: 226
    Height: 5'8"
    BF: Unknown

Registered User supplementsavvy's Avatar
    supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another great way to keep your ephedrine/clenbuterol working longer is to take Zaditen. ZAditen up-regulates receptors to keep stimulants working longer. It's a prescription drug prescribed for allergies, comes in 1 mg pills. Either order it from an online pharmacy without a script or go to a GP and BS and say that you have bad allergies and that Zaditen worked for you in the past. Zaditen isn't a narcotic and doesn't have many side effects so the doctor shouldn't be reluctant to prescribe it. You could use ephedrine for months and months with no decrease in effectiveness.

CCassidyVT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will look into that, thanks
    Currently: Cutting
    Weight: 226
    Height: 5'8"
    BF: Unknown