Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mods, why only the IFBB?

No disrespect to the IFBB, especially since bodybuilding.com has gotten pros to actually come here and talk on the boards, which is great....but why is there only a IFBB section? Why not have a WNBF section to? I'd say a lot of people would be interested in a forum dedicated to natural professional bodybuilding. I am not judging the use of any supplements, I just know that there are some of us weighlifters who don't want to cross the line into steroid or even prohormone use, and I think a WNBF section would give those people a place to feel more at home, considering without "help" they wouldn't be able to make it in the IFBB. Just a thought, mods, maybe a WNBF section, and get some of those pros to come on the boards, considering they don't get comparable exposure to IFBB pros I'm sure some would be interested, and once again, no disrespect to the IFBB, but why not right?

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think having the IFBB section is a "draw" for people to join the board, in order to gain access and be able to communicate with their bodybuilding idols. WNBF, NGA, etc proably don't have the same type of drawing power that the IFBB does.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    true, but just because somthing doesnt have the same draw doesnt mean that it shouldnt be there, look at the strongman section, sure it doesnt have the same draw as the IFBB forum, but it has a dedicated community, and Strongman isnt even pro bbing, and this IS bodybuilding.com, it would make sense it my mind to have a WNBF section before a strongman forum, know what I'm saying?

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have a IFBB section, because I made an IFBB section.

Being a IFBB pro under contract as the spokesman for BB.com, it kind of makes sense...
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    theres was already a ifbb section before Bob joined.. it was at the bottom of the forum.. it just got moved up when all the pros started joining.

Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick
    We have a IFBB section, because I made an IFBB section.

Being a IFBB pro under contract as the spokesman for BB.com, it kind of makes sense...
    no disrespect, but if you read my post it had nothing to do with being against having the IFBB forum.....it was a inquiery into why we don't have a WNBF pro forum....I thank you for your explanation as to why we have an IFBB forum, but I did not ask why we have an IFBB forum, I asked why we don't have a WNBF forum

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    $$

SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no WNBF section because bb.comsponsors some of the IFBB bodybuilders and the WNBF and IFBB are in competition, why would bb.com publicise them.

this is just the forums, it's not like the sits has to sponsor the WNBF or donate money or anything like that, all it takes is an admin clicking on "new forum" I mean, does bodybuilding.com sponsor the strongman comp? if it does then my point is invalid.....but we have a forum for that, I don't think that the wnbf is at all even close to being able to compete with the IFBB...if the only reason we can't have a wnbf forum is politics, well...that's pretty lame....this site is supposed to be about bodybuilding right? not just one specific bodybuilding federation....just my thoughts

and once again...no disrespect to the IFBB or any pros within it

SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiccSense will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    this is just the forums, it's not like the sits has to sponsor the WNBF or donate money or anything like that, all it takes is an admin clicking on "new forum" I mean, does bodybuilding.com sponsor the strongman comp? if it does then my point is invalid.....but we have a forum for that, I don't think that the wnbf is at all even close to being able to compete with the IFBB...if the only reason we can't have a wnbf forum is politics, well...that's pretty lame....this site is supposed to be about bodybuilding right? not just one specific bodybuilding federation....just my thoughts

and once again...no disrespect to the IFBB or any pros within it
    Your right its all to do with politics, therse a reason WNBF has no power, its because the IFBB has a monopoly on the Pro bodybuilding market and gets all the sponsorship.

i know that, i just don't think the politics have to extend all the way into an internet forum....especially one that is supposed to be dedicated to providing all inclusive bodybuilding information....this is bodybuilding.com

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well, I'm sure that if you were able to get enough WNBF pro's together, Ryan would create a section just for them. give it a shot.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Originally Posted by j_neatherlin
    well, I'm sure that if you were able to get enough WNBF pro's together, Ryan would create a section just for them. give it a shot.

will do

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro, I explained why we have an IFBB Pro section, and no WNBF section....

If I was a WNBF Pro, then there would be one of those....I created the IFBB Pro section because I'm an IFBB pro....don't know if I can explain it any easier.

There's no politics involved, and we don't have any WNBF "pro's" on contract, as there is little to no interest in natural shows or pro's....no offense to any and all involved in their federation or any other for that matter.
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    i know that, i just don't think the politics have to extend all the way into an internet forum....especially one that is supposed to be dedicated to providing all inclusive bodybuilding information....this is bodybuilding.com
    ??

This isn't some sort of public service NGO. Its a private website/business.

They're only obligation is to themselves really,,,
    Last edited by Quintis Vindex; 08-12-2005 at 05:28 PM.

If I was a WNBF Pro, then there would be one of those....I created the IFBB Pro section because I'm an IFBB pro....don't know if I can explain it any easier.

There's no politics involved, and we don't have any WNBF "pro's" on contract, as there is little to no interest in natural shows or pro's....no offense to any and all involved in their federation or any other for that matter.
    if we got enough WNBF "Pros" (as you call them) together, could the site be provided with a forum?
    Last edited by Quelly; 08-12-2005 at 05:32 PM.

Originally Posted by Quintis Vindex
    ??

This isn't some sort of public service NGO. Its a private website/business.
    well, as a customer to this private website/business I am expressing my opinion on a public forum related to the business, from a marketing/business standpoint, creating a WNBF forum would only draw more bodybuilders into the fold of this website, its not like everyone who posts in the IFBB section would all of a sudden say "**** this website i'm never buying from this site again!" if the forum was created, all it would do would give more to this sites customers (like myself) who aspire to becoming natural bbers

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SiccSense
    There is no WNBF section because bb.comsponsors some of the IFBB bodybuilders and the WNBF and IFBB are in competition, why would bb.com publicise them.
    they aren't really in competition. The organizations mentioned are tested organizations while the IFBB is not (other than random diuretics testing, bob correct me if i'm wrong).

I don't think having a forum for one natural federation is a good idea because none of them are popular enough by themselves and there are about 15 natural bodybuilding organizations in this country and about 8 pro organizations. I think having a "competitive natural bodybuilding" forum is a better shot for having a good draw. As I said on the other thread, I'll talk to ryan about it and i'm pretty sure he'd be open to the idea.

-Layne

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

well i think there is interest in natural bodybuilding as a whole, but I think there are so many organizations it is hard to isolate one as THE natural bodybuilding organization.

If such a forum was created i'd take responsibility for it.

-Layne

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally i don't understand why there would need to be "pros" under contract to have a forum. BB.com doesn't sell every type of supplement but there are supplement forums. If i posted something about a good supp they don't sell wouldn't that conflict with their interests. So it shouldn't have anything to do with the competition between the WNBF and the IFBB. I say put in the forum and see what happens. It won't hurt anything.

WNBF/natural bodybuilding could be popular if it got as much publicity and sponsorship as the IFBB. Pro bodybuilding is a small marketplace anyway and one of the reasons the IFBB gets all the publicity is because supplement companies want to shock and awe young kids into buying supplements by using, on the whole unattainable physiques.

WNBF/natural bodybuilding could be popular if it got as much publicity and sponsorship as the IFBB. Pro bodybuilding is a small marketplace anyway and one of the reasons the IFBB gets all the publicity is because supplement companies want to shock and awe young kids into buying supplements by using, on the whole unattainable physiques.
    I'd say there is quite a bit of interest in natural bodybuilding if you'd put all the organizations together. The top pro shows for the NGA, Musclemania, WNBF, IFPA, and PNBA probably draw 7500 fans in total to the shows, which is about what the olympia draws.

-Layne

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    I'd say there is quite a bit of interest in natural bodybuilding if you'd put all the organizations together. The top pro shows for the NGA, Musclemania, WNBF, IFPA, and PNBA probably draw 7500 fans in total to the shows, which is about what the olympia draws.

-Layne
    It would be good scenario if the natural bodybuilding organisations could find a way to merge and create one or two big entities, instead of many less powerful ones.

It would be good scenario if the natural bodybuilding organisations could find a way to merge and create one or two big entities, instead of many less powerful ones.
    yes, i agree. unfortunately that means certain individuals will be giving up positions of power in their respective organizations. It also means they will have to agree on a certain method of testing, # of years drug free, type of substances banned.

I think it will eventually happen, but not for a number of years.

-Layne

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea i agree
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8