Thread: SizeOn question

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SizeOn question

hey i just started taking this yesterday and wanted to know from people who have taken it, is it ok to take GREENmag on off days to save some of the sizeON? also, will it affect the results?

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry dont mean to jack your thread but I wanted to know is is it best to do a full body routine or even a hardcore workout your first day of Sizeon to really get this stuff working and in high gear?

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nhemmie7 View Post
    hey i just started taking this yesterday and wanted to know from people who have taken it, is it ok to take GREENmag on off days to save some of the sizeON? also, will it affect the results?
    I know people that take creatine mono on off days and haven't seen any negative changes. So I don't see why not.

Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Sorry dont mean to jack your thread but I wanted to know is is it best to do a full body routine or even a hardcore workout your first day of Sizeon to really get this stuff working and in high gear?
    And yes, you did mean to jack the thread. Create your own BTW it doesn't matter.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just my 2 cents, but I would take the SizeON on off days as well as on days, this way you get the full effect. I don't see the advantage of only taking it on "on" days and the GreenMag on "off" days.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the tips, anyone else who has tried this?

BUMP

UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNCfan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would take it everyday, but u will be fine taking SizeON on workout days and green mag on off. U will be getting great forms of creatine into ur body either way.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=128438981#post128438981

Re-comp/AEN log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106579071

UNC's 3AD log!!

S.A.N. Fierce Log!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=394225001#post394225001

thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sizeon Everyday

Ya listen to Uncfan1. I personally take my sizeon everyday just like Brettcorless, because I can afford it, and I want to make sure I get the full effect of this supplement. Take sizeon during your workout if you don't know that already.

thanks everyone for the responses, one more question though. When taking it during your workout, how long should you be drinking it because i think i finished mine in about 30 min yesterday

thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thephenom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    30 min is fine

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks everyone for the responses, one more question though. When taking it during your workout, how long should you be drinking it because i think i finished mine in about 30 min yesterday
    thats fine as long as it is during. I make mine last the whole time by using a 2L jug
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler