Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)

In dire need of some inspirational words! (No emo)

So basically this thread is just a mad as rant about my diet etc.

This is the longest I've been dieting and tonight especially it is just killing me! The thing is, I'm a very picky eater so it's not like I can just willy-nilly eat this and that whenever.. and I'm sick of not eating any/many savoury or salty foods.. all my meals consist of protein shakes, fruits, LF/LS yoghurts, vegetables/salads, lean meat and.. well.. not much else and I can tell you in the week or less that it has been I am finding that it's getting pretty monotonous FAST!

Also I'm sick of having to restrain myself when I train to avoid overdoing it. To me, the mental aspect of muscle growth is just as important as objective physical growth, and if I can't feel it then as far as I'm concerned I haven't done anything. I hate having rest days, I hate not being able to do 8 different exercises for each muscle group once every four days, and I hate sweatin my ass off working out my chest only to not feel anything happening! Arggggggggh! I need to bulk but I can't, hahaha..

Anyone been through this?

Cliffs:
    -I'm emo
    -Diet sucks
    -My mind is crazy
    -I'm emo

Gav
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Master.D. View Post
    Also I'm sick of having to restrain myself when I train to avoid overdoing it.
    I lol'd

Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by camant View Post
    I lol'd
    Lol, what's so funny about that?
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by camant View Post
    I lol'd
    x2