doodles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy stubborn "belly"

i don't know if this is the right section to post, but no matter if i up the cardio, or weight, or eating clean, no matter how much weight i gain or lose, i still have this little "belly" or pouche right around my belly button, and it doesn't change. It might get smaller or larger but only with the rest of my body so it constantly looks the same! i can't get it flat, its just fat! anyone else with my problem or knows exactly what to do?????? any help would be appreciated!

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you're stuck with it. It's just genetics. I've got the same thing, and mine has gotten a lot better since my body fat % has gone down. I've found a combination of heavy lifting, minimum cardio, and an anabolic diet has worked for me. But unfortunatley lots of females have it, and there's really no way to get rid of it alone.

Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep I would say you have to lower your BF% further to get rid of it, what is your current BF%? You should be able to get rid of it provided you get lean enough. Unless you've given birth - which I'm assuming you haven't

Im at 19%, it just seems to stay in proportion with the rest of me!

Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lauroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope you can get rid of it but you have to get leaner. Will vary from person to person but usually it should be nearly gone by 15% I would think, so it takes some hard work.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Could also be abdominal bloat from food sensitivities... gas, water rentention, etc. If you notice your pooch looks worse as the day wears on, that could be part of the problem. Check out Elson Haas' book The False Fat Diet for more info.

thanks guys, will do!

Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found out that I can't have any whole wheat breads, pastas, and cereals.

The only carb I'm able to consume is oatmeal, sweet potatos, white potats, brown rice, rice, rice noodles.

cut out protein powder for a while and ate 2-3oz chicken/red meat every 2-3 hours.

fruit and veggies.

All of a sudden the bloat went away. I felt better and looked leaner.
    If it's not helping you, it's hurting you!