Mickey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick Q; how long does it take to notice ZMA?

Hey

Today I'm starting to take ZMA. I was just wondering how many days it takes, for noticing increase of the t-levels.

Thnx

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump that

William, you wouldn't happen to be using Protein Factory's nighttime formula would you?

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

ZMA

I used ZMA HP by EAS about 4 months ago and about 3-4 days after i negan use i started to notice that i was sleeping very deeply and i wasnt waking up during the night at all! Also, i was waking up in the morning without the alarm clock and i wasn't sleepy at all. It was the most amazing feeling!

Good Luck

M.

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ZMA and it's effects

Hey whats up. I have been on it for a week now, and right away I noticed that my sleep improved, I slept more deeply. I also have seen some strength increases, but it's too early to tell. So far from what I have heard, ZMA is for real, so we will see. The higher Power ZMA that they sell on the board is a good deal, I will try it as soon as I run out of my Zmass PM.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

Thnx guys!

I'm going to take my first tabs tonight, and I can't wait to have sleep better and lift harder

William, I'm also going to take it after my evening meal (90 mins after it) and another 90 mins later I'm going to drink some milk and eat some yoghurt.

Now I have Twinlabs ZMA, but maybe I'm going to take ZMA HP of EAS because it's a bit cheaper around here.

I wish I was in the US, $20 for Twinlab

Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He Mickey,

Where did you buy Twinlabs ZMA in the Netherlands?

(I live in the Netherlands to)

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    William, why did you use splenda as opposed to aspartame? I've always been under the impression that aspartame was one of the more natural tasting sweeteners out there.

Hey Smoothmold,

Ik heb het via een internetshop gekocht: perfectbody.nl. Ze hadden het namelijk nergens in de winkel hier. Misschien zijn er nog goedkopere sites, maar dat weet ik niet.
    Waar woon je trouwens? Ik in Eindhoven.

C-ya

CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CalvinKlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hallo Nederlanders

ook al ZMA gebruikers?

Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey Mickey, ik woon in Zwijndrecht (omg. Rotterdam).
    Hoeveel kostte die ZMA van Twinlab? En hoelang duurde het voordat je het ontving?

Mzzl Smoothmold

He Mickey, nog een andere vraag:

weet jij nog een paar goeie combo's (supps) om te gebruiken in een bulking diet? (m.i.v. Creatine, die heb ik al)

Mzzl

Hey Smoothmold,

Ik weet niet hoe groot je bent enz...maar bij bulken moet je het meeste op je eten letten. Hoe groter je wordt, hoe meer moeite je zal krijgen met bulken (alhoewel ik dit bij mezelf niet merk). Je moet gewoon veel eten en veel protienshakes nemen. Ik zelf heb voorheen alleen maar creatine tijdens bulkingsfases gebruikt. Maar deze maand gebruik ik voor het eerst ook zma en livertabs, naast creatine en natuurlijk protien.

Ik heb zma voor Fl91,50,= onder rembours besteld (Fl7,= voor rembours). Als je het voor 16:00 ofzo besteld, heb je het de volgende werkdag in huis volgens mij. Ik had het tenminste zeer snel in huis. Fl90,= is wel duur, maar de prijs in Nederland zit zo hoog.

Als je nog iets wilt weten hoor ik het wel...

C-ya

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For me, I noticed DEEPER sleep by the 2nd or 3rd night.

ZMA - FOREVER.......................

PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

ZMA gives me some crazy dreams!!!!
    Originally Posted by PDaggers:
    And by the way Layne, what are your feelings on OATS?

str8flexed:
    high in fiber... tastes good, what's not to like?

----------------------------------------------------

PDaggers: The real question for Lee is, "Do you eat your OATS?"

Pro Lee Priest: Yes i ate my oats today.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6793810#post6793810[/url]

snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snowborder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZMA will give you better nights sleep but I don't think you will see much in the test department from it. But I could be wrong.

bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started taking zma again 3days ago and had deeper sleeps and felt better upon waking on the second night.

im 35 and so maybe me and chitown need it a bit more but, in response to snowboarder--

high intensity exercisers, ie. bodybuilders, r commonly zinc and mag. deficient. also, high calcium intake, ie. lots of bodybuilders, negates most of zinc's absorption. and, finally, there is no doubt that the compounds in zma have testosterone-related roles.

PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya i have to start taking it again, but i always wonder if i am getting too much zinc and mag from my multi already and taking ZMA would be over kill...

i take ADAM multi from NOW vitamins and it says on the label that is had ZMA...
    Originally Posted by PDaggers:
    And by the way Layne, what are your feelings on OATS?

str8flexed:
    high in fiber... tastes good, what's not to like?

----------------------------------------------------

PDaggers: The real question for Lee is, "Do you eat your OATS?"

Pro Lee Priest: Yes i ate my oats today.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6793810#post6793810[/url]