Thread: Got used to EC

trivicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got used to EC

I remember when i took half an EC serving(12.5mg E/100mgC) 2 x a day and i could feel pressure on my chest and a crazy energy rush. My heart felt funny a few times too. After about 4 days the pressure and strange feelings of the heart stopped so i upped to a full dosage of EC in the morning and the usual have dosage again preworkout. The Rush and the light heart pains came back.THEN i did the same thing the next day and i felt less of those affects. Am i doing the right thing by slowly working my way up to 2 full servings per day?

CCassidyVT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only was I was able to avoid those effects was to start out with a fraction of a dose and work my way up, at this point my pulse and blood pressure are fine. Just don't go too fast if you're sensitive to it.
    Currently: Cutting
    Weight: 226
    Height: 5'8"
    BF: Unknown

trivicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yall think 50 mg of E along with 400mg of C split into two servings throughout the day could be LIFE THREATENING? I have heard people taking 3 full dosages of the EC through out the day but i just dont see how they could handle putting all the E in their system.

CCassidyVT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can be potentially life threatening if you have high blood pressure, and other risk factors. I currently take 75mg/600mg over 3 doses and my blood pressure and pulse are fine, but I started low and worked my way up. If you're getting pressure in your chest, you could try breaking the tablet and increasing the dose slowly. I started out with 1/2 of a 12mg vasopro and 100mg of caffeine twice a day and worked my way up.
    Currently: Cutting
    Weight: 226
    Height: 5'8"
    BF: Unknown

CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CageFighter13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, I've cycled the EC for about 2 months, I'd use it throughout the week and stop using it on weekends. At first I was only taking one full dose a day, split in half with morning cardio and preworkout, I was amazed with the energy I recieved from it. I'm really an energy buff too; so this was definately a breakthrough for me. I worked my way up to 3 full doses a day and used that for a while, I'm now at 90mg of E and 900mg of C. It reallly doesn't bother me at all. The only time the use of ephedrine has really bothered me is when I took a dose at 3AM when i was up studying. This probably wasn't a good idea considering I had 3 full doses the day prior to that, and the last one was at 6. I dunno. I guess you need your rest... My chest just felt funny and I had slight trouble breathing, nothing too outrageous. Many disagree, but i feel the ECA stack probably should be cycled for reasons considering your body's natural adaptability to anything you put in it, especially amphetamines. Like any amphetamine the high you achieved the first time you used it can't be achieved again with the same dosage. I'm not sure what the best cycle schedule would be, I guess that's really up to you and whenever you feel your body is getting used to it, I personally worked my way up and down, and off of it throughout the week, I'm pretty sure the old stacker2 reccomended the same technique, Monday- 1 dose, tuesday, 2, wednesday 3, thursday 2 and so on... and saturday and sunday off or whatever. I'm still not able to really attest to the fat burning effects of the ECA stack, I used it for a while when bulking, and the fat gain kind of stayed low which was cool, but I didn't really see any fat burning results w/ it when cutting. It definately spares your lean body mass though which is probably more important than any kind of fat burning stack.