Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whatever happened to Alicia Calaway???

Do you guys all remember Alicia Calaway from Survivor 2 Australian Outback? I sure do, how could I forget? She looked amazing...

I know in 1994 she was titled MS. Connecticut even!

Does anyone know if she has a website or anything like that? I can't dig up a single scrap online about her!

This is what she looks like if any of you don't remember her name:

So...If anyone knows anything about what she's doing these days, lemme know. I searched and couldn't find nothing... I just always thought she was great .

Take care,
    FNF (Jodi)

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FitNFiesty View Post
    Do you guys all remember Alicia Calaway from Survivor 2 Australian Outback? I sure do, how could I forget? She looked amazing...

I know in 1994 she was titled MS. Connecticut even!

Does anyone know if she has a website or anything like that? I can't dig up a single scrap online about her!

This is what she looks like if any of you don't remember her name:

So...If anyone knows anything about what she's doing these days, lemme know. I searched and couldn't find nothing... I just always thought she was great .

Take care,
    FNF (Jodi)
    That's what I'm talking about!! I've been wondering the same thing. If anyone comes across an official website, let me know. I really liked her style, and she did NOT play. My girl. T

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always thought she was beautiful. I'd be interested in finding out what happened to her as well.

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, it seems that no one knows anything about her! Isn't that awful! I hope that sometime we'll hear something on her, she was really amazing!!!

Tonight, as I was searching... I did find a LITTLE something. Go to this link:
    http://www.ncadfa.org/

If you look on the LEFT side of the page, you may have to scroll a bit, it says the NCADFA is thanking her for help in something... I guess she works at CRUNCH fitness in NY, so I contacted CRUNCH, and I'm going to see if they can arrange an email with her so that I can talk to her and maybe get some interview or tell her that people out here wanna see more of her!

How does that sound?

...Actually...just about 30 minutes later from posting this, I found a possible email address for Alicia. I'm not going to post it on here to keep the privacy thing going for her...but I'm going to email her and see if it's her, and talk a little bit. Hopefully I can coerce her to join and create a bodyspace!

Take care,
    Jodi
    Last edited by FitNFiesty; 10-16-2007 at 01:38 AM.

misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Yeah, it seems that no one knows anything about her! Isn't that awful! I hope that sometime we'll hear something on her, she was really amazing!!!

Tonight, as I was searching... I did find a LITTLE something. Go to this link:
    http://www.ncadfa.org/

If you look on the LEFT side of the page, you may have to scroll a bit, it says the NCADFA is thanking her for help in something... I guess she works at CRUNCH fitness in NY, so I contacted CRUNCH, and I'm going to see if they can arrange an email with her so that I can talk to her and maybe get some interview or tell her that people out here wanna see more of her!

How does that sound?

...Actually...just about 30 minutes later from posting this, I found a possible email address for Alicia. I'm not going to post it on here to keep the privacy thing going for her...but I'm going to email her and see if it's her, and talk a little bit. Hopefully I can coerce her to join and create a bodyspace!

Take care,
    Jodi
    Hey Jodi!! That sounds great...I'm looking forward to an update. T

Can't find anything...

I've not heard anything or found anything else...maybe she wants to remain uncontacted?

I've not heard anything or found anything else...maybe she wants to remain uncontacted?
    That's possible...if I find anything I'll post an update. Thanks FitnFiesty. T