Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just A Pic Gettin Ready For Summer

Just a pic shed body fat curently on high protein low carb diet not a bodybuilder plan is to put muscle on pound for pound. Currently managing it at a rapid pase hope it keeps up to
    Attached Images
    CURRENT STATS -
    WEIGHT 190
    HEIGHT 5.8
    BF % 10

CURRENTLY CUTTING / MAINTAINING

FAVOURITE EXERCISE - SQUAT

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    NO-EXPLODE + NITRIX + CELLMASS
    WHEY PROTEIN
    HYDROXYCUT

I WOULD RATHER BE SCULPTED AND FLEXIBLE RATHER THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WIPE MY ASS -

garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) garrettryan24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up keep it up dude

you've got a good summer body with low fat and abs showing well, you cant put on much muscle mass before summer without gaining fat so just try to maintain the low body fat percentage and you should be home-free. nice work
    MISC Golf Crew

Press on!

sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sterandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job man your looking great for the summer

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leeburn
    Just a pic shed body fat curently on high protein low carb diet not a bodybuilder plan is to put muscle on pound for pound. Currently managing it at a rapid pase hope it keeps up to
    Good and bad things I noticed

Good
    • Low bodyfat
    • striations
    • Nice abs and sholder development from what I can see
    Bad
    • Lats are lacking
    • biceps are behind
    • traps need to be brought up to par with shoulders

That's about as much as I can tell from the picture you provided

-Pat
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi thanx for the coments the pic dnt realli show my strong points my intercoastal muscles are well developed but yeah im tryin to maintain it but also try to put muscle on pound for pound rather than bulk especially at this time of year. My lats do need more work and would love to get more upper back thickness im not realli flexing my biceps that much im quite relaxed in that pic. My back is lagging thats y on my two day split i train the back first before chest cause my chest is my strong point. Will throw in more sets of shrugs
    CURRENT STATS -
    WEIGHT 190
    HEIGHT 5.8
    BF % 10

CURRENTLY CUTTING / MAINTAINING

FAVOURITE EXERCISE - SQUAT

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    NO-EXPLODE + NITRIX + CELLMASS
    WHEY PROTEIN
    HYDROXYCUT

I WOULD RATHER BE SCULPTED AND FLEXIBLE RATHER THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WIPE MY ASS -

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by garrettryan24
    you've got a good summer body with low fat and abs showing well, you cant put on much muscle mass before summer without gaining fat so just try to maintain the low body fat percentage and you should be home-free. nice work

Why can't you gain muscle mass without fat?? If you are gaining fat, you're eating too much or not clean enough. There's no reason you can't stay lean while packing on slabs of muscle.

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leeburn
    Hi thanx for the coments the pic dnt realli show my strong points my intercoastal muscles are well developed but yeah im tryin to maintain it but also try to put muscle on pound for pound rather than bulk especially at this time of year. My lats do need more work and would love to get more upper back thickness im not realli flexing my biceps that much im quite relaxed in that pic. My back is lagging thats y on my two day split i train the back first before chest cause my chest is my strong point. Will throw in more sets of shrugs

If you need some help on shrugs...the best thing I've found is to do light weight...like the bar with 45's (example) and then head over to the dumbell and hit the heavier ones . Works great for me so far!

So something like this

1X15 light barbell
    1X6-8 heaver dumbell
    1X10 light barbell
    1X6-8 heavy dumbell

SO far it's worked really well for me, but I may not be the norm!

-Pat
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady