thebigman101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Phase... And a Few Questions

Hi Guys,

I was just wanting to let you know my diet for my cutting phase... I'm one of those guys that goes for more defintion than for size (I want to be around Sylvester Stallone's size, except i'm 6'1 and he's around 5'10) Ive been cutting since around the 5th or 6th of June and have recently cleared up alot of my mistakes. (Drinking more water, 70 % of maximum heart rate when doing cardio, etc.) Anyways, I was wondering if those body scales like Tanita were accurate with body fat percentage and weight for bodybuilders. I weigh around 175 pounds, please also tell me what you think of my diet.

10:00 am

6-7 egg whites, glass of skim milk

12:30 pm

1 or 2 Advant Edge Bar (2 gms. carbs, 5 gms. fat, 26 gms. protein each)
    1 guilt free pop cicle (I know I shouldn't have one but only occasionally) 12 gms. carb., 0 gms. fat

2:30 pm
    whiting fish (o gms fat, o gms carbs, 34 gms. Protein)

5:00 pm
    2 Advant Edge Bars
    (same as others)

7:30 pm
    Chicken Breast

I really noticed alot of results in the first few weeks, but they have layed off some. Just this week I quit taking a free day off
    (sunday) and now only take a meal off a week.

I have around 12-13 percent body fat now, is there a good chance I could be down to around 6-8 percent by middle September? Please help me out!

Thanks,
    Justin

Ps: (this is just a typical day)
    Yo!!! Adrian! I Did It!

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Best thing you want to do is keep your carbs low which you are doing. Also your sugars. Seems like your doing ok at that. Maybe aviod the galss of milk. Makes you bloated and its really not needed. Instead, substitute that galss of milk with water mixed with glutamine. Watch your carbs at night and dont give your self to little calories, as overtraing could creep up on you. Keep that protein high (at least 200grams)....and take in some clean fats. Good luck bro. Peace