pika418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Floppiness, loose skin or fat?

Hi, I am a newbie bodybuilder who just started 2 and half month ago. I used to be fat and by fat I dont mean fat+muscular, I was just purely fat. I had trouble benching 75lbs when I was 210 pound. About two years ago I slimmed down to 155 pound by skipping meals. I know it is very unhealthy and will make me loose muscle. Before I start bbing, even when I was 155 pound I can still feel floppiness on my arms, chest, and face. Now that Ive started bbing, I can notice a significant decrease of fat on my body. I went from a fat belly, boobs, and undefined arms, to visible 4 packs, flatter chest, and a little more defined arms. The problem is I still can pinch a lot of skin(or fat) from my arms and face. Will my facial and body tighten up if I keep this up longer? or Those are the loose skins that wont go away? I estimate that I have about 10% bf now, if those are fat, about what % will I start to have firm arms and face? Thanks all for replying and reading.

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pika418
    Hi, I am a newbie bodybuilder who just started 2 and half month ago. I used to be fat and by fat I dont mean fat+muscular, I was just purely fat. I had trouble benching 75lbs when I was 210 pound. About two years ago I slimmed down to 155 pound by skipping meals. I know it is very unhealthy and will make me loose muscle. Before I start bbing, even when I was 155 pound I can still feel floppiness on my arms, chest, and face. Now that Ive started bbing, I can notice a significant decrease of fat on my body. I went from a fat belly, boobs, and undefined arms, to visible 4 packs, flatter chest, and a little more defined arms. The problem is I still can pinch a lot of skin(or fat) from my arms and face. Will my facial and body tighten up if I keep this up longer? or Those are the loose skins that wont go away? I estimate that I have about 10% bf now, if those are fat, about what % will I start to have firm arms and face? Thanks all for replying and reading.

If it's fat then this will go away when you lower bf levels. If it is loose skin you can only fill in the space by adding muscle, after that you're good to go

-AS