mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you do in this situation?

You awaken at 8am on a Saturday morning and hear your stomach do a couple stomach growls, you know your parents will have healthy breakfast cooked by 10am, do you

a) drift back to sleep until you are awakened by your parents for breakfast.

b) jump up, run to the kitchen and fix a protein shake and down it.

c) grab a jar of peanuts sitting on your nightstand, eat a handful and drift back to sleep.

d) something else

UFC Welterweight Champion Iceman00's Avatar
    Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're 23 and your parents still cook breakfast for you?

steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mattman
    You awaken at 8am on a Saturday morning and hear your stomach do a couple stomach growls, you know your parents will have healthy breakfast cooked by 10am, do you

a) drift back to sleep until you are awakened by your parents for breakfast.

b) jump up, run to the kitchen and fix a protein shake and down it.

c) grab a jar of peanuts sitting on your nightstand, eat a handful and drift back to sleep.

d) something else
    b) Get a quick protein shake and go back to bed. You're already awake and you can down a protein shake in about 30 seconds. Of course, if you have trouble getting back to sleep it may not be a good idea. But for me, it's no problem.

Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iceman00
    You're 23 and your parents still cook breakfast for you?
    Hey man that's the life.

I would suggest drinking a hot beverage, either coffe or tea to awaken your digestive system for the oncoming consumption of massive piles of Pancakes.

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aint it great! My dad does every day he doesn't work. Delicious scrambled eggs and cheese with peppers and onions in it, grits, sugar cured ham, etc.

It would probably take me 3 minutes to fix the shake, drink it, and then wash the blender off.
    Last edited by mattman; 04-23-2005 at 08:41 PM.

Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

It's saturday, I would just go back to sleep! So A for me...

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get up at 7am, eat, then go back to sleep only to get up at 10am to eat again. its perfect.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    get up at 7am, eat, then go back to sleep only to get up at 10am to eat again. its perfect.
    *sigh* I envy you. I have chronic insomnia. I go to bed at 8:45 and wake up about four to five times every night, starting around 1:30 am. This has happened every single day for several months. I wake up around 4:45 and just can't go back to sleep, and am sick of lying in bed because I've already glanced at the clock four times that morning and had my heart broken because it wasn't like 10. I used to be able to sleep in till 12:30, but I don't know why I can't anymore ..As I type, it is 5:32 am on Sunday. No school, either. What the hell is wrong with me?
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell I am up at 315 everyday day no matter what , my body is just used to it I guess
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Hell I am up at 315 everyday day no matter what , my body is just used to it I guess
    Woah. You must go to bed EARLY to get sufficient sleep!
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    d) down a palmful of peanuts, lace up my tennis shoes and do some low intensity cardio, get back to the house down a double dose of some green tea.. the rest is up to you

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rockstarsar
    *sigh* I envy you. I have chronic insomnia. I go to bed at 8:45 and wake up about four to five times every night, starting around 1:30 am. This has happened every single day for several months. I wake up around 4:45 and just can't go back to sleep, and am sick of lying in bed because I've already glanced at the clock four times that morning and had my heart broken because it wasn't like 10. I used to be able to sleep in till 12:30, but I don't know why I can't anymore ..As I type, it is 5:32 am on Sunday. No school, either. What the hell is wrong with me?
    I recommend Yogi tea. Get the nightime pack. It's organic and makes you sleepy.

Other than that, it's better to be proactive than reactive. Something is obviously bothering you whether it's stress, a girl, viscious aliens or something along those lines.

Find the root of the problem, destroy it or heal it, and then sleep will come a lot easier.

M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4ttyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger
    I recommend Yogi tea. Get the nightime pack. It's organic and makes you sleepy.

Other than that, it's better to be proactive than reactive. Something is obviously bothering you whether it's stress, a girl, viscious aliens or something along those lines.

Find the root of the problem, destroy it or heal it, and then sleep will come a lot easier.

^^good advice you dont realise how little things affect your sleep and relaxation

be it. relationships, driving test, school exams, job interview, a task you failed to complete in the day, kids.

also do you drink coffee or smoke cigarettes...

these can make it near impossible to sleep properly

alcohol is no use for insomnia as although you are asleep you dont get quality sleep.
    This IS my serious face... now suck my cock

StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StandTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn 10am is a late breakfast i would get up when u wake up and cook it yourself then just follow on with your meals like u usualy would. U dont have to eat the breakfast that gets cooked at 10.
    It aint just how much you lift but how you lift it