Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Contest Meal? WHAT SHOULD I EAT?!

I am looking for suggestions as to what to eat right after my contest!!!! I'll be in NPC Mr. New York March 19....and every minute of the day I dream about what i can eat once i get off stage. Is it just me or does this happen to you guys too? I'm looking forward to my post contest meal like nothing else. I don't know if i wanna go after something with sugar like a fudge brownie cake or something loaded with carbs like a dominoes pizza. Maybe attack a gigantic jar of peanut butter? Maybe peanut butter mixed with pasta? ok...i think i have officially lost my mind.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i know what i want right now, a glass of milk and a pizza.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    hunnn PIZZA boufet..........all the normal and sweet pizzas you can dream of................yam yam yam.........5000cals eating 3-4 hours in a roll......yam yam yam!!!!!!!!!!!
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ALWAYS have something I have craved for the entire dieting time. In fact, I have this set before the competition, and go and have that as a reward immediately following. I actually "plan" this as part of my contest prep!

The last time for instance it was Lobster, pasta and beer. I went to Red Lobster afterwards and had all 3, along with plenty of their cheese garlic biscuits. The time before that it was Imo's pizza. After the show, I ate a whole one.

Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100) Pump14 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rgkstl
    The last time for instance it was Lobster, pasta and beer. I went to Red Lobster afterwards and had all 3, along with plenty of their cheese garlic biscuits. The time before that it was Imo's pizza. After the show, I ate a whole one.
    now THOSE are meals!!!!
    it's another 8 days until my show....it seems like that day will never ever come. as of now, it looks like i'm gonna go to dominoes pizza and have the big cheesy breadsticks with marinara sauce and a big crispy steaming cheese pizza. after that i'll go to applebees and have the Fudge Double Brownie Sundae. i'm going with all my friends and family who are also coming to the show, so this will be a night i will remember forever.

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pump14
    now THOSE are meals!!!!
    it's another 8 days until my show....it seems like that day will never ever come. as of now, it looks like i'm gonna go to dominoes pizza and have the big cheesy breadsticks with marinara sauce and a big crispy steaming cheese pizza. after that i'll go to applebees and have the Fudge Double Brownie Sundae. i'm going with all my friends and family who are also coming to the show, so this will be a night i will remember forever.
    Good luck to you bro!! Knock em dead, hope to hear some good results from you.

Hey, I was just talking about this today with a friend of mine, another one of my post contest meals was fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn on the cob. Homemade....it was awesome, then went to my favorite frozen custard place and ate a concrete and a cone, then I was done!! LOL...

Brotherhood of Iron butchershop666's Avatar
    butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha!!! LOL!!! I know EXACTLY what you're going through. I competed last year and I am also cutting right now for a show on May 7, and then an NPC show in Contra Costa, CA on May 14. I can't tell you how great it is to finally pig out after the show. I remember last year, before I went onstage, I told my parents, (I'm 19, at the time, I was 18) that I had to have a bag of pork rinds when I came offstage. I got third place, and sure enough, when I was done, there was dad with a bag of pigskin in his hand with my name on it. Afterward we went to the olive garden where I had the Fettudini Alfredo that I had been telling myself I'd have for about a month. It was fantastic.
    At another show that I went to , but didn't compete in, three of my friends competed, and afterwards we went to a Red Robin restaurant. My friend couldn't decide whether he wanted a chocolate shake or a strawberry shake, so he ordered BOTH!!! Anyway, go for whatever your primal instinct tells you. If you feel like a big slab of ribs, hit up Applebees. If you want some pasta, go to Olive Garden, hey, maybe you could get pancakes at IHOP!!! Whatever you do, go out and celebrate somewhere with your good friends. Good luck in your competition.
    Find that spark inside you, and make it into the biggest F***ing bonfire anyone has ever seen!

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey,

I never done a competition myself, but I would think that right after a competition you might want to kind go easy on the cheat and sorta ease into it? I'm sure other people know way more about this than me, so it'll sorta help me learn, but wouldn't you body not respond so well to that kind of food after eating so clean for so long? Just from my experience, after I've been eating really well for a while and go to a restaurant and order a not so healthy dish I feel like complete hell afterwards, so I just think this would be magnified after competition? I'd definetely go an extra large blizzard from dairy queen a couple of days afterwards though, and maybe a dessert pizza from pizza hut...those are so good!

Good luck at your competition!

gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i still have about 3 weeks till my show, and all i want is mexican food and pizza. after my show its straight to taco bell (open late) and im getting like 40 of those half lb borrtios and some tacos.....o god yes. then the next day its pizza time. and cookie dough.

Brotherhood of Iron butchershop666's Avatar
    butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few days ago I started my list of things I'm going to pig out on when my comps are finished. I'll need a box of Krispy Kremes. I'm going to get a big hershey's bar and spread skippy peanut butter all over it, it's just like a huge reese's peanut butter cup! Also, I'm going to buy a tube of Nestle's Toll House cookie dough and just eat it straight from the tube. Oooh it'll be soo good. Well, those are some of my highlights. BTW, it makes me so mad when I see people at school eating all that delicious junk food. I wish I could be them eating that stuff. But then I'd be a little fat kid with 20%Bf. lol, maybe it's best that I'm not them!!!
    Find that spark inside you, and make it into the biggest F***ing bonfire anyone has ever seen!

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****load of soda, mcdonalds, milk/brownies/chocolate chip cookies, pizza

Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm competing in 8 days and the only thing I really crave right now is homemade chocolate chip cookies. I'm sure some pizza will be happenin' too!

wow, good suggestions from all. thanks guys.

I actually planned my post contest meal, I found the restaurants in lower manhattan and I am locked and loaded, haha...here it is:

Directly after getting off stage
    -Large Dominoes Cheese Pizza
    -Dominoes Cheesysticks w/ Marinara sauce.

1 hour later:
    -T.G.I. Fridays Oreo Madness Dessert

2 hours later when i get home:
    -My mom's toasted Chicken Parm hero with american cheese and ranch dressing on toasted italian bread.

The morning after: I.H.O.P. Pancakes, Eggs, and Sausage

This is too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, here is a picture of me 1 week out of the comp:
    http://www.worldisround.com/articles/143812/photo1.html

later fellas

p.s. Shannon C- for every minute of the day for the past 12 weeks I have been locked into a strict state of mind where I could not cheat at all and watch everything that went through my body. I will let loose for this one night...yes, I will be bloated the next day...but that's temporary because the body has been deprived of sodium and carbs.
    Last edited by Pump14; 03-11-2005 at 08:43 PM.

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, good suggestions from all. thanks guys.

I actually planned my post contest meal, I found the restaurants in lower manhattan and I am locked and loaded, haha...here it is:

Directly after getting off stage
    -Large Dominoes Cheese Pizza
    -Dominoes Cheesysticks w/ Marinara sauce.

1 hour later:
    -T.G.I. Fridays Oreo Madness Dessert

2 hours later when i get home:
    -My mom's toasted Chicken Parm hero with american cheese and ranch dressing on toasted italian bread.

The morning after: I.H.O.P. Pancakes, Eggs, and Sausage

This is too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, here is a picture of me 1 week out of the comp:
    http://www.worldisround.com/articles/143812/photo1.html

later fellas

p.s. Shannon C- for every minute of the day for the past 12 weeks I have been locked into a strict state of mind where I could not cheat at all and watch everything that went through my body. I will let loose for this one night...yes, I will be bloated the next day...but that's temporary because the body has been deprived of sodium and carbs.
    That definetely sounds like one hell of a day of eating!! haha, especially love the oreo maddness dessert thing....
    It sounds good to if it's just bloating that you experience, i'm sure it will totally be worth it. I just thought there might be more severe effects on your system. Good luck at the competition and enjoy your day of eating!!

sorry, should have posted this in my last post, but I just downloaded your pictures....wow, you look great!! I'm sure you're gonna do great at the contest!!

Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

hahaha dude you look great, i just think it's funny that we get so excited over what we're gonna eat...when there are some people out there that eat that crap every night (and look like crap most likely). I wish you the best of luck man! If it were up to me what to eat right away after the contest, I'd have...hmm probably the biggest steak that I could get from somewhere, huge baked potato or mashed, lots of butter and a beer to drink. As for dessert, well hell that's a tough one...probably something homemade, but red lobster an amazing chocolate cake (chocolate plunge cake) served with ice cream...from what i remember of it, it is heaven! haha well anyway, good luck and you look awesome, knock em dead dude!
    -I'm the man in the box
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:130 (145) goal 150 at least
    -Squat- 185 goal 200
    -Deadlift- 230 goal 275 (THAT'S gonna take awhile)
    -Bench- 115 goal 135

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too. KEEP EATING

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Odd

All I crave for the last week or two of dieting up until after a show is a big assed bowl of golden grahms with 2% milk! I am talking about 5 cups of cereal and a good soaking of 3 cups of milk!

At earlier points in dieting I always seem to have a constant killer desire to scarf down 4-5 slices of thick texas style cinnamon apple french toast with hot maple syrup!

Safe to say when the contest is over these are my first meals I consume 2 days after the show. I find it hard to eat very large meals or even moderate sized meals within 12-24 hours after a show.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

Red Rooster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Red Rooster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Red Rooster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Red Rooster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Classic

You are classic my friend! You have the same cravings I did when I competed!

Pizza and peanut butter. I did have one different craving..Peanut M&M's...man I had a bag waiting for me in my seat after prejudging...

I have a recipe for you....Put a jar of Jiffy in the microwave..let it melt to liquid...throw some peanut M&M's in it and put the jar in the freezer for awhile...uuummmmm...yum
    Red Rooster
    "Adapt and Overcome!"

23 year veteran of the Iron Wars!

GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great I'm salivating after reading down this thread. Red Rooster sounds like a sugar meltdown. I dont know why but I always craved breakfast foods, since I would pass by so many on the way to the gym on my way to morning workouts
    And Dan Replied "What are you a pussy just jab it pull back for blood then push it in and feel the rush" and that is when my 4 year struggle began.

hahaha....good suggestions guys, thanks. fortunately, i won the overall teen, making me the Mr. Teen NY. but my post contest eating binge only lasted 2 days, because now I have to get ready for the Teen & Collegiate Nationals in July which i qualified for.

someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Red Rooster
    You are classic my friend! You have the same cravings I did when I competed!

Pizza and peanut butter. I did have one different craving..Peanut M&M's...man I had a bag waiting for me in my seat after prejudging...

I have a recipe for you....Put a jar of Jiffy in the microwave..let it melt to liquid...throw some peanut M&M's in it and put the jar in the freezer for awhile...uuummmmm...yum

too funny! i mentioned the other day after prejudging my last show i ate an entire one pound bag of peanut m&m's! i don't think i even shared one! after the show we stopped for chinese....i didn't eat much, but i had one drink...... felt like i had 20.

pump.....good luck.....you look great!

buffngivin110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffngivin110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am looking for suggestions as to what to eat right after my contest!!!! I'll be in NPC Mr. New York March 19....and every minute of the day I dream about what i can eat once i get off stage. Is it just me or does this happen to you guys too? I'm looking forward to my post contest meal like nothing else. I don't know if i wanna go after something with sugar like a fudge brownie cake or something loaded with carbs like a dominoes pizza. Maybe attack a gigantic jar of peanut butter? Maybe peanut butter mixed with pasta? ok...i think i have officially lost my mind.
    the biggest cheesiest marguerita pizza u can find, and then ask for double cheese! garlic bread, and a good old fashioned thicky from Maccas! Oh and a block of Lindt chocolate and a bag of cinnamon donuts, at least that's what I downed straight after my comp, but unfortunately it all came back up to greet me!! was the best time of my life!! I actually felt a little pinch of guilt though as I was scoffing because you go all out strict for so long you are just used to not being allowed to eat the fun stuff..

Also if you are that stuck on what to scoff, just enter the isles of a supermarket right after the comp and watch your taste buds start dancing, they will lead you to the usually Banned isles but then just go crazy!!!!Trust me, you will NOT have a problem of what to eat!!!!
    Last edited by buffngivin110; 03-29-2005 at 07:07 PM.

shut the f*** up 'n train secretpro's Avatar
    secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If u dont wanna bloat up like a whale and look like **** for the rest of the summer, then you'll take it easy. Treat yourself, but dont binge like others have suggested. Just IMO.
    animalpak.com

www.universal-muscle.com

gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude, a few days of binging wont put on 20lb's of fat, you will bloat, but summer is like...2 months away...pleanty of time IMO.

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Either a KFC family pack or a few Hungry Man Swanson dinners. Either way, gravy is KEY!

buffngivin110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffngivin110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gumby51cm
    dude, a few days of binging wont put on 20lb's of fat, you will bloat, but summer is like...2 months away...pleanty of time IMO.
    True , as long as you don't get stuck on a feast fest and continue eating your way through to summer then you'll be fine. Make sure you get straight back into your training soon after though. Even if you just go light, just make sure you go back. Although, speaking from experience I struggled to get back on track after my comp and gave myself 2 weeks off altogether then kind of went slack for a while and looking back I wished I hadn't.After my next one I'm gonna try and maintain my form a bit better. It can get hard to normalize your eating patterns again. But everyine's different I guess.

Originally Posted by secretpro
    If u dont wanna bloat up like a whale and look like **** for the rest of the summer, then you'll take it easy. Treat yourself, but dont binge like others have suggested. Just IMO.
    well, its been 2 weeks since the show. I binged on everything for about 2 days after the show, and for about 3 days I just blew up like a balloon, full of water, thick as a fridge. But it subsided after a few days and I'm actually very happy with the way I look now. I'm 215, but my muscularity still shows well....and I have to be careful, because I have the Teen & Collegiate Nationals on July 23rd. here is a pic from a few days ago after I gained 40 pounds back in 1 week: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/150351/photo2.html

peace.

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always find it helps to talk about my cravings when I am dieting...when you think about and talk about it openily, I never seem to really be danger of eating something I shouldn't. As for whether or not you have lost mind...LOL...I know that feeling. You have not lost your mind...you are just a bodybuilder...its what we do.

My post contest meals are always heavy carb meals...after the first show, I went ot Perkins and had a huge ass Belgian Waffle and some french toast. After the second show, I was gorgin on a huge Calzone...

damn, I am getting hungry now!!!

Good luck at the show!!

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

well, its been 2 weeks since the show. I binged on everything for about 2 days after the show, and for about 3 days I just blew up like a balloon, full of water, thick as a fridge. But it subsided after a few days and I'm actually very happy with the way I look now. I'm 215, but my muscularity still shows well....and I have to be careful, because I have the Teen & Collegiate Nationals on July 23rd. here is a pic from a few days ago after I gained 40 pounds back in 1 week: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/150351/photo2.html

peace.
    Wow, I think you actually look better now than before!! The extra weight looks good on you!! You must have done some severe eating to put on 40 pounds though!!
    Good luck at your next show!