Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prize Money / TOTW Rules / How To Use Your Credit

New Prize Money:

1st place - 75 in store credit
    2nd place - 50 in store credit
    3rd place - 25 in store credit

*IMPORTANT: You cannot use ANY coupons when using in-store credit. Your credit will be avalible to use once the article is published on the SuperSite. Your order will be cancelled if you try.

Prize Money Update:

*This update will only be in effect if there are only quality documents under 500 words. For those the prizes will be as follows:

*1st place - 50 in store credit
    *2nd place - 25 in store credit

TOTW Guidelines:

Criteria for Review
    • Must pertain to question
    • Must be your own work (cannot be directly copied)

* New Rule (beginning: June 1st, 2006): Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm) must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures.

* An anti-plagiarism website will be used to check for plagiarism

Grading Criteria
    • How well the questions are answered (if it is clear and in-depth)
    • How informative/ persuasive the article is
    • Grammar - spelling, punctuation, run on sentences, etc.
    • Originality of the material (other peoples ideas should be cited)

(MLA/ Scientific notation is not necessary, however a method to understand where the information came from should be used)

Ex. Put numbers in the parenthesis following the information taken from sources and at the end write the numbers and sources from where they came from.

Internet source: website address
      Book: Title, author
      Article: Title, author, where it is from (such as the name of the magazine)
      Articles that are well-researched will have more credibility

How To Use Your Credit:

To use your credit, simply place an order through our online shopping cart, and choose the CHECK OR MONEY ORDER BY MAIL payment option. Then e-mail the order number to topic@bodybuilding.com. Be sure to put in the subject line - Order For Winning 2nd (or whatever place) In TOTW 32 (or whatever topic you won).

If you do not email me the order number or place the order like I requested above, it will not be sent out until approved.

Thanks for everything!

Will
    Webmaster
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-23-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Update in regard to use of store credit/Prize Money Update.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I came in second a few times .

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by webmaster
    Sorry for those who came in 2nd and 3rd in the past. Keep up the mack daddy posts and I will raise it even more!
    Haha, I've come in both 2nd and 3rd, but oh well.

Thanks very much, Will, this opportunity to win prize money is really appreciated.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree. I'm bringing my "a" game this time because 2nd place sucks,lol. J/k.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would love to write articles for the site. Just give me a deadline and something to write about and I will give my opinion anytime. Do i get a cool banner for my name and a pic of me above my article??? lol
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont want this come off as sounding ungrateful, but would the 3 place person be able to get a t shirt instead of a hat?

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good suggestion, I'm not a hat man myself,lol.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

question

uh, im not much of a hat person, but i do need a jump rope. considering that jump ropes are cheaper than hats, i was wondering if you would mind substituting in the jump rope instead. if this is possible, please let me know, otherwise ill just pick up a beenie....
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by webmaster

Also, e-mail me if you are interested in writing articles (be sure to put your username on the boards, so I know it is you (I get over 1000 emails A DAY)).

Thanks for everything!

Will
    Webmaster
    check your pm's, I emailed also but got no response. Thanks mr. webmaster
    LIFES A GARDEN, DIG IT

I deadlifted 475 yesterday, WAY TO GO IDAHO

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking cool

this just rules!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will someone who works here or has a great understanding of how the credit system works, please PM me so we can exchange emails AIM messages, please? I have so many questions about how this works

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone know if there is an advantage to attaching a word document VS doing what some guys do and use different colors in their post?

Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eggwhites
    Does anyone know if there is an advantage to attaching a word document VS doing what some guys do and use different colors in their post?

The colour and design of your post does not make a difference. It is only the content of your article and how well you answer the question according. You can either post it up or attach it as a word doc. it doesn't make a difference..

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a cool idea, I'm going to start writing for articles that I feel I can cover well!! It's just disappointing you grade for grammer..

I never did enjoy English classes..

Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A quick question. If I were to win one of these would the credit i won cover the shipping (I live in South Africa) or would I have cover it?
    Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    - Douglas Adams

whywontgodhealamputees.com

-::|[Jack The Ripped]|::- Ward17's Avatar
    Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flat
    A quick question. If I were to win one of these would the credit i won cover the shipping (I live in South Africa) or would I have cover it?
    bump.
    [Rest In Peace Eddie Guerrero.]-[Rest In Peace Kurt Cobain.]-[Rest In Peace Mitch Hedberg.]

-Cool Board Members: jkeithc82, Slated, 40-Yard Dash_2, TheChamp316, FreshMintBlue, Seroph4x, ChingChang_Chow.

-The More You Sweat In Training, The Less You'll Bleed At War.

eat BIG. lift BIG. sleep BIG. GET BIG.

Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Flat
    hey Boet haha...
    basically if you won 50$ credit the TOTAL amount at the end of the shipping cost and product price all together must be 50$ or less...

it covers up till you go over the Total limit of what you have won makes sense?
    going full blast!

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got a question:

I've won the 3rd place, which is $25, when I place an order of let's say $100, how can I make it so that the $25 is deducted from the $100?
    ..,__,
    .(o,o)
    <.....>
    --"-"---

MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question credit Q

once you have credit is there a way to have it deducted from a order that costs more than the credit you have or do you have to use the credit to place an order for only the value of the credit or less?

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you stock pile coupons for a big purchase?

Registered User dumbbellfanatic's Avatar
    dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    Last edited by dumbbellfanatic; 05-14-2007 at 06:59 PM.

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can anybody answer this?

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eagles56 View Post
    can you stock pile coupons for a big purchase?
    i'm pretty sure u can, i read it somewhere u can use multiple vouchers
    **Canadian Crew**

Registered User mnwrestler4life's Avatar
    mnwrestler4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just wondering about how long it takes to find out the winners of each week, im new to this

yeah I thought that I had read it too but I wasn't sure if they expired or what. I know it's cheaper to buy in bulk so I was gonna stock up on coupons until I had enough to cover my stuff for a long while.

Registered User dumbbellfanatic's Avatar
    dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good idea.

VietHulk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new here and got a few question.

1) If I win TOTW twice, will the credits add up. Like if I get first one time and third the next, will it go up to 100 credits?

2) Where do I find the order number to my the stuff I'm buying?

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BloodnGuts View Post
    I've got a question:

I've won the 3rd place, which is $25, when I place an order of let's say $100, how can I make it so that the $25 is deducted from the $100?
    bump to this
    Support our Troops

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VietHulk4 View Post
    I'm new here and got a few question.

1) If I win TOTW twice, will the credits add up. Like if I get first one time and third the next, will it go up to 100 credits?

2) Where do I find the order number to my the stuff I'm buying?
    1. From the order I placed, it appears that yes - you are able to combine multiple weeks. I combined the recent 1st and 2nd, and Will (the webmaster) had no problem with it so far. The order hasn't been approved, but he has seen the order.

2. On the confirmation page when you order. There will be an order # on there, usually on the left hand side I believe.
    I remember being relevant.

Originally Posted by TheBasher View Post
    How cool is this website, lotta you guys shouldnt be complaining about winning 3rd and only getting a hat-its a free hat!!Name one other website that lets you win store credit!!!!This website is unbelievable!!Im loving it!!

oh yeah, how many times can you enter and answer into a TOTW?
    i would think you would write one aticle per totw? ...you can write every week if ya want though! try become a regular winner/honorable mention
    going full blast!