Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

what's your opinion on this smoothie king smooth

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrit...ight-13575.htm

the hulk weight gainer. i usually get one of these for lunch in the mall. i dint know it had freakin ice cream. is this good for bb? it has alot of sat. fat. i get them to add whey protien to it. do you think the carbs are simple or complex i couldn't find that?

GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from looking at it, it seems that with only 23 g pro, you will be gaining more fat than muscle with that smoothie. Sounds delicious though!

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn well whats your take on this one?http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/101235.html add some whey to that.

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i checked out some other stuff from there and the almond mocha protein smoothie looks good protein wise, has 31 grams of protein with 45 carbs and 12 grams of fat, only 2 grams sat. not bad IMO

GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrassoNY187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by swordsmanzenn View Post
    damn well whats your take on this one?http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/101235.html add some whey to that.
    hardly any protein, but not as bad for you as the first one overall.

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swordsmanzenn View Post
    http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrit...ight-13575.htm

the hulk weight gainer. i usually get one of these for lunch in the mall. i dint know it had freakin ice cream. is this good for bb? it has alot of sat. fat. i get them to add whey protien to it. do you think the carbs are simple or complex i couldn't find that?
    Damn dude thats a crap load of sugar. Id stay away from it personally but thats just me. Not enough protein for me to consider it good.

jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my personal favorite at smoothie king is the gladiator - i get it with strawberries and kiwi....has 45 g protein and 5 g glutamine. Still has a pretty good taste and only around 250 calories.

Registered User Definitelynotme's Avatar
    Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GrassoNY187 View Post
    from looking at it, it seems that with only 23 g pro, you will be gaining more fat than muscle with that smoothie. Sounds delicious though!
    this is not true.

if you eat more calories than you burn, you will put on fat. A shake that has a lot of calories and not much protein won't determine whether or not fat is gained/lost.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    both are terrible.. 80 carbs to 6g of protein? jezus that sucks bro

if you can make a homeade shake and store it in a cooler with you for the day

water
    oats
    Peanut Butter
    Whey
    Fruit

Blend and Enjoy

or buy some MRP packets ( meal replacement) they will be cheaper then buying this garbage at the mall loaded with fats and carbs and literally no protein and tons of un-necessary cals

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Gladiator Low Carb smoothie isn't bad.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm