Thread: Gloves

Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gloves

Does anyone wear gloves when they weight lift and is there any negatives about wearing them?

XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Big_Jake
    Does anyone wear gloves when they weight lift and is there any negatives about wearing them?
    yes they are a useless piece of equipment and the only ready some pros where them are prolly due to sponsorship reasons.

They make u sweat more and are just a stupid newbie thing.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wear gloves.
    Depending on the glove it might be a little harder on your grip because of the added thickness. It's also going to be less comfortable, obviously, than not wearing a glove, since you have to unstick the glove from your fingers and some parts press into your hand.
    Neither of these is really a big issue, but then again, we're just talking about f*cking gloves here.

Good quality gloves are Harbringers.

ou7blaze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I get really bad like callouses and crack skin when I lift heavy especially on for example the patterned grip on the ez-bar.

That's the only reason I wear em.

XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) XS_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by EAE
    I wear gloves.
    Depending on the glove it might be a little harder on your grip because of the added thickness. It's also going to be less comfortable, obviously, than not wearing a glove, since you have to unstick the glove from your fingers and some parts press into your hand.
    Neither of these is really a big issue, but then again, we're just talking about f*cking gloves here.

Good quality gloves are Harbringers.
    i love it when ppl negative rep u as u hurt their feelings. I bet u also use the pulldown machine too rather than chinups?

Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Jake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i just wanted to know is will people who dont wear gloves get a better forearm workout then people who do wear gloves or is there no difference?

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XS_Muscle
    i love it when ppl negative rep u as u hurt their feelings.
    I negged you because you're an idiot (and clearly a lot of other people felt the same way about some of your posts).

Well i just wanted to know is will people who dont wear gloves get a better forearm workout then people who do wear gloves or is there no difference?
    Like I said before the added thickness would hurt your grip, so it could actually make it a better forearm workout, but I don't think it's much of an issue.

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The difference, if any, is negligible. Wear gloves if you are worried about callouses and the like, otherwise don't.
    I hate stupid.

Originally Posted by XS_Muscle
    what posts wd that be? all my post have been legitimate and the only reason am badly in red is some loser with 15,000 plus put me into the red for hurting him, like i did u.

dumbass
    You hurt me?

CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually wear gloves, I did'nt wear them for one workout and had bad blisters on both hands becuase of it. They help with grip a bit too, I have not been bothered by any extra sweating comming from gloves.
    ~Reasons to do cardio During a Bulk~
    You will be able to bulk for longer with less bodyfat
    You will be able to cut for less time
    Cardio makes you hungry, so you eat more
    It will increase your oxygen uptake, more endurance
    Allows you to increase calories eaten
    Improves circulation so your protein and supps get there more efficiently
    Increases recuperation by ridding you of lactic acid

Freshmen Year HS: Size 42, 230 lbs
    End of Senior Year HS: Size 32, 168 lbs

Originally Posted by EAE
    You hurt me?
    I bet u also take every supplement u c in the store that advertise amino acids etc

ITS ppl like u that marketing departments murder

ill Rich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i wear gloves to keep my hands smooth

it would literally just hurt too much for some exercises like shrugs and lat pulldowns

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I wear gloves I feel my muscles are soft. I just use grippers

Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont use gloves it starts to anoy me after lifting awhile with them hands get so hot
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 150

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls don't like it when they are holding sandpaper down the street.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want to wear gloves, wear them. If you don't want to, don't. It's REALLY that simple. You don't have to have some snobby ass, super hardcore teen forum ninja attitude about it. Every big guy at my gym uses gloves, yea they're doing it for 'sponsorship reasons'. Maybe they do it because they don't like callouses ripping off their hands like I've experienced myself and seen it happen to so many others? If you don't mind that happening, then don't use gloves. Otherwise, just lift and shut up about it. In case you haven't noticed, it becomes extremely hard on the bare hands once you start lifting appreciable amounts of weight (that's not something you'd know anything about, XS Muscle). I just love when someone talks to me about using gloves and I'm sitting there deadlifting about 3 times what they'd ever do (if they even do deadlifts for that matter).

Summary: If you don't care about the way your hands look or feel, don't use gloves. If you want to, do it. If you don't want to, don't do it.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    Summary: If you don't care about the way your hands look or feel, don't use gloves. If you want to, do it. If you don't want to, don't do it.
    smartest comment in the thread.

got smarts?
    got ____?