hopefulnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool What supplements should i start with?

Have been lifting since october 04 and i am looking to start using supplements. The thing is im not too keen on powders. If i am going to use them want the best taste possible. The reason i have not been using them at the start was just to see if i was gonna stick to going to the gym. After three months i think im gonna be going for a lot longer. Whats the best protein supplement to use, are the protein and creatine mixed in one any good. Dont want to waste money on loads of different ones so need advice. my body weight is 212 lbs, so i need to have about 340grams of protein a day. The protein powder i need will have to give me alot. Any help would be appreciated
    Live for today not tomorrow

Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really need to know your goal, some people just want to be tone while others goal might be to get healthy and yet another group of nuts (like us) want to get big...
    Normally I'd just shoot you and be done with it, but you caught me in a transitional period, so I'm gonna help you....
    Look in that bag and get my wallet...
    Which one is it?
    The one that says Bad Mother****er on it.

hopefulnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Big Big Big

Want to build muscle. loads.
    Live for today not tomorrow

Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Multi-vitamin
    Whey protein (you can find a flavor you like)
    Food (for real)
    Bust your a** in the gym

These are all important basics, once you have these down for about 6 months or more then you might be able to add some more supps, otherwise you'll be disappointed.
    Normally I'd just shoot you and be done with it, but you caught me in a transitional period, so I'm gonna help you....
    Look in that bag and get my wallet...
    Which one is it?
    The one that says Bad Mother****er on it.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here is what I would do.. hope this helps:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...70&postcount=4
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hopefulnic
    Have been lifting since october 04 and i am looking to start using supplements. The thing is im not too keen on powders. If i am going to use them want the best taste possible. The reason i have not been using them at the start was just to see if i was gonna stick to going to the gym. After three months i think im gonna be going for a lot longer. Whats the best protein supplement to use, are the protein and creatine mixed in one any good. Dont want to waste money on loads of different ones so need advice. my body weight is 212 lbs, so i need to have about 340grams of protein a day. The protein powder i need will have to give me alot. Any help would be appreciated
    if your making good gains without them, dont bother with any.....most supplements dont do anything and are a waste of money anyway.....food is your best choice